• Published 25th May 2013
  • 351 Views, 3 Comments

Mirrors? - pony ink splot



It's Mothers Day, so Rarity picks some flowers for her mother. But where did all the mirrors come from?

  • ...
 3
 351

The End?

The next day, Rarity got to watch Equestria's next top pony model. Her favorite girl won! She had been waiting for this day! Finally the end of this episode chain. During the show, they ate chips, popcorn,red licorice and even drank Pepsi, Rarity's favorite soda pop. Later, after lunch at the bakery nearby, they went to a friendly toss the egg game in the park. Rarity had a meltdown because she got egg yoke in her hair, but she took a shower.

Rarity played hide and go seek with her friends in the park for a few hours. (Okay, a long time,about five hours of so! It was really fun!) Her mom came by after a while, to tell her that she had to come home. Rarity hung her head back and gave her mom the puppy dog eyes while moaning. Her mom looked at Rarity like, really?

Rarity walked slowly with her mom than stopped in her tracks. She turned around and blushed. "Sorry guys! I forgot to say goodbye! Goodbye!" When they arrived home, Rarity's mother entered the room to admire her gorgeous flowers. Rarity called for her mother. She didn't answer. So she called again and she didn't answer. She went into the living room to find her mom. She saw a whole bunch of mirrors near the flowers where her mother was at...........


THE END!!!

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by Jphyper deleted May 24th, 2014
Comment posted by Lunaravenue deleted May 24th, 2014
Comment posted by unicornsrule deleted May 24th, 2014
Login or register to comment