• Published 25th May 2013
  • 351 Views, 3 Comments

Mirrors? - pony ink splot



It's Mothers Day, so Rarity picks some flowers for her mother. But where did all the mirrors come from?

  • ...
 3
 351

Rarity Drinks Coffee

It was a beautiful, sunny day in Equestria, and Rarity woke up to the chirping of birds around five-thirty. She sat up and walked to the table, her hair unbrushed and slumped down in her chair, waiting for her daily breakfast sandwich. Her mom brought her an egg and cheese breakfast sandwich on a clean plate and also had in her other hand a cup with and odd brown liquid that steamed high up to the ceiling. "What is that brown stuff you are holding, mom?" said Rarity sleepily.

"It's coffee, I decided you could have some since your'e always so sleepy, it will wake you up." said Rarity's mother. She set the coffee down on the smooth, wooden table. Rarity didn't say anything, but she was so excited to have coffee for the first time. She picked up the glass mug and gulped down some coffee."OOOUUUUUUCCCCCCHHH! Hot! Hot! Ow my tongue!" said Rarity.

She ran outside and turned on the hose to "shower" and sprayed it at herself with her tongue hanging out. After she finished, she walked slowly, soaking wet inside and said. "I hate coffee." "Not everyone likes coffee. Your'e not supposed to gulp it down so fast, you will burn your tongue." said Rarity's mother. "Really? I guess I didn't realize that!" said Rarity sarcastically.