• Published 16th May 2013
  • 1,830 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony/ Transformers: Friendship is Prime - Kid Anarchy 2105



Ponies and 'Bots. What more do I have to say.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,830

Home

Ratchet exited the space bridge in his vehicle mode, and looked around. "Where did you send me Optimus?" he said to himself. He was in an open field, and there was a small cottage nearby. Ratchet looked around some more, but didn't see anyone. He saw this as an indication that he could indeed transform without blowing his cover, and he changed into his robot form. He then walked towards the cottage. In front of the cottage was a mailbox that said "Fluttershy". Ratchet looked inside. No one was home.

"Um... hello there," someone whispered behind the Autobot medic. Ratchet heard her, partly because she was so quiet, and partly because he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Hello there," the voice said again, this time louder. Ratchet actually heard it this time, and turned around.

His first thought was that he had been foolish for transforming, for blowing his cover. His next thought was a bit of relief, as well as confusion. He realized that he couldn't possibly be on Earth, because Earth horses don't talk. 'Or have wings,' he thought as he noticed the wings on her sides.

"Would you mind telling me who you are... if that's okay with you." The Pegasus asked, sheepishly.

"I'm Ratchet," the bot medic said, "I suppose you're Fluttershy?"

"Oh, um, yes, that would be me. Um if it's okay with you, would you please tell me how you know my name," she asked.

"It was on your mailbox," Ratchet said, as he pointed to her mailbox.

"Oh, well, would you like to come in? I've never seen any creature like you before," Fluttershy said as she pointed a hoof towards her cottage.

"There's a reason you've never seen anyone like me, and that's because I'm not from your planet. As for going in your house, well, I'm a bit too big for that," Ratchet said.

"Oh, well that's true.I would like to talk, though. I'm usually afraid to meet anypony new, but you seem very nice; not scary at all. Would you like me to bring some food out for you?" Fluttershy asked, less scared, but still lower than most pony's usual speaking voice.

"Oh, I doubt you have anything I could eat." Ratchet responded, trying not to be rude, or scare the little mare away.

"I have food for all sorts of creatures. What do you like to eat?" Fluttershy asked, hoping she had some.

"Well I don't technically eat anything, but Energon keeps me alive and sustained," Ratchet elaborated.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't have any of that," Fluttershy said, disappointed that she couldn't feed her new friend.

"It's quite alright, I doubt anyone here has any," Ratchet said reassuringly.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, where is your home?" Fluttershy asked.

Ratchet thought back, as a solemn look appeared on his face. "Home. Cybertron was my home. It was a peaceful world, but an unbalanced one. One day a gladiator from the pits of Kaon, Megatronus, rose with a vision of the future. He wanted reform. A friend of mine, Orion Pax, shared similar ideals, and the two became fast friends. But the two had different means. Orion wanted to change the structure from within, while Megatronus, known now as Megatron, wanted a violent revolution. Orion's way eventually won out, and he gained the name Optimus Prime. Megatron saw this as selling out, and created a rouge faction known as the Decepticons. Optimus then founded the Autobots, and we have been at war since. Our world was a casualty of that war." The medic thought about his story and sighed.

"I'm so sorry for your loss. That Megatron sounds just awful." Fluttershy said.

"Don't worry. Let's not dwell on my past. Could you tell me if anyone has seen another 'Bot like me?" Ratchet asked, changing the subject.

"Well, nopony's seen anything like you, but Twilight may have a book about it." Fluttershy said, hoping to help.

"Well then we should go see her." Ratchet said.

Fluttershy nodded, and the two headed for the library.

Author's Note:

And, people are starting to sense a pattern, maybe?