• Published 16th May 2013
  • 1,832 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony/ Transformers: Friendship is Prime - Kid Anarchy 2105



Ponies and 'Bots. What more do I have to say.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,832

The Tides Turn

Optimus stood, helplessly watching his allies surrender to Megatron. The brutal Decepticon leader was making him watch from a monitor. Team Prime, his team, had surrendered, to save the indigenous life on this planet. The fact that they new he was safe (or at least alive) was his only comfort. Starscream and Knockout were on the deck talking, and Soundwave was operating the control panels. Optimus was alone, with his thoughts.

"This is how the war ends?" he asked himself. "I cannot condemn the actions of Ratchet. He is only protecting the denizens of this planet."

"Still, if only I could assist them. If only I were out there." he continued.

He saw two figures walking towards him, one thin and wiry, and the other large and bulky.

"Talking to yourself, now are we, Prime?" the smaller, female one, said.

"Arcee! Bulkhead! Thank the Allspark you're here! You can free me, and together we can end Megatron's reign of terror." Optimus said, seeing the two silhouettes. The female one approached him.

"Oh, you thought I was Arcee?" she asked sarcastically. She moved towards the light to reveal a sleek form, with extra arms spouting from her back.

"Airachnid! How did you survive the destruction of our base?" Optimus asked. It seemed impossible; Optimus had barely escaped, and he was a Prime.

"Luckily, the stasis pod you so kindly put me in, protected me." the female 'Con answered.

The taller 'Con walked into the light. The form of a large SUV-like Decepticon emerged; it was missing an eye.

"Breakdown?! You were killed! The last time anyone saw you, SILAS was controlling you." Optimus said, more surprised at the appearance of his deceased enemy.

"Ol' Megatron brought me back from the dead. Apparently, the Decepticon CPU patterns are mapped in the ship's database. He just downloaded my consciousness into a protoform." Breakdown explained.

Airachnid walked towards Breakdown. She touched his chest and smiled. "Let's leave Megatron's future trophy alone, shall we, honey?"

Breakdown smiled and winked, although it only looked like shutting his eyes, due to the lack of a second one. "Well, you heard the lady, Prime. I got dates to keep."

Optimus once again contemplated the fate of his friends. They were surrendering, while the Decepticons were having date night? It didn't seem fair.

Optimus was interrupted yet again by another visitor.

"Who is it?" he growled. He was fed up with taunting.

He saw a silhouette step forward. This time, it was much smaller than him, and shaped like a pony. It walked into the light, and revealed lavender fur. Optimus couldn't believe his eyes. He had seen Megatron destroy this pony a few minutes ago.

"How... how are you alive?" he asked, somewhat shocked.

"I can, well unicorns can, teleport. It's one of our abilities. Teleporting by myself is actually pretty easy. It's when I have to teleport multiple people that there's trouble." the unicorn explained.

Optimus thought to himself. The ponies of this planet were different from the ponies on Earth, that was for sure. But, supernatural abilities? That was unrealistic.

"Optimus we need to save your friends." unicorn said.

Optimus snapped to attention. "How do you know my name?" he asked.

The unicorn answered quickly. "Your friends explained the war for Cybertron, who you are, and your Prime status, to me and my friends. My name is Twilight Sparkle."

"Well, Twilight Sparkle, I very much appreciate your courage. If you could free me, I could help you defeat Megatron." he said.

Twilight walked up to the chains on Optimus's hands, and her horn began to glow. "Easy." she said, as a burst of energy destroyed the shackles.

Optimus stared, amazed. She freed him without any Energon weapons of any sort. He decided to ask about it. "Twilight Sparkle, how were you able to destroy my shackles?" he asked.

"I used magic, like any unicorn would." she said. She hoped he would understand, she was tired of explaining things to all these foreigners. Optimus nodded, thinking of Solus Prime and the Cybertronian mystics.

Twilight looked at Optimus. "I'm about to teleport us out." she said. She looked at Optimus and started to count. "ONE! TWO! THREE!" And then they were gone.

Ratchet looked at Megatron, defeat in his eyes. "It's over. You've won." he said, sadly.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared behind Megatron, and Optimus was there... with Twilight!

"Not yet, he hasn't." Twilight said, smiling. She looked at her friends, and they all nodded. Then, they all lifted into the air, and a swirl of rainbow-colored light surrounded Megatron. The 'Bots cheered, and clapped.

"What's going on?" Optimus asked, curious.

"They're using the Elements of Harmony. They are the most powerful Equestrian artifact in existence; they took down a goddess and a reality warping mischief maker." Ratchet explained.

Optimus smiled as the magic surrounded Megatron. Then, Megatron broke through the barrier of magic, sending the ponies flying in all directions.

"Ha! It will take more than some fancy light show to defeat Megatron!" the giant exclaimed.

Then, a drone, a sleek fighter jet, a helicopter, an SUV, and a sports car appeared. "I believe my backup has arrived." he said, as he laughed maniacally.

Author's Note:

And it's time for an all out battle.