• Published 16th May 2013
  • 1,832 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony/ Transformers: Friendship is Prime - Kid Anarchy 2105



Ponies and 'Bots. What more do I have to say.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,832

The Arrival

Megatron sat in his throne on the Nemesis, and smiled to himself. He was very pleased with the way things had been going. First they had destroyed the Autobot base, and now they had their leader, Optimus Prime, held captive. Megatron sighed contently.

Just then, a large, red and white Decepticon appeared before Megatron.

"What is it Knockout? You had better have a good reason for interrupting my thoughts." Megatron said, a half shout, but still seeming... bored.

"Well, Lord Megatron, I was just wondering why you hadn't sent us through the space bridge, to Equestria. It would be much faster, and it would save Energon." Knockout replied.

"Why? Because It is my will. Because I have commanded it. I want to bask in this moment. The calm before the storm. I want to savor the demise of the Autobots!" Megatron shouted. Knockout had asked a foolish question, but Megatron was hoping for something, anything, to happen. The lack of conflict had grown tiresome.

"Fetch me Prime. I would like to share this moment with him." Megatron said, calmer, but still shouting.

Knockout walked out and went to get Optimus. On the way to Optimus's holding cell, he passed Starscream. The seeker walked up to him expectantly.

"Well, what did he say?" Starscream asked, as soon as he was in range of Knockout.

"What did he say? What did he say?! He said he is Megatron and it is his will, and all that scrap. I swear I'm lucky my paint job is still intact. He really needs calm down." Knockout said.

"Calm down? Calm down?! He is LORD MEGATRON, and it is our duty, no, our privilege, to serve him. Do you understand?" Starscream said, with a slightly threatening tone.

"I was your idea to ask him. And since when have you had your nose up Megatron's exhaust port?" Knockout asked, sarcastically.

"Since he welcomed me back with open arms, despite my previous treachery." Starscream answered.

Suddenly, a voice boomed from the thrown room. "Knockout, WHERE IS PRIME?" Megatron demanded.

"Ah, now look what our little conversation has brought. Megatron's angry. Well, angrier." Knockout said, leering at Starscream. "One cycle, Lord Megatron."

Knockout walked to a small dank room, and looked around. He saw the Autobot leader, beaten beyond recognition. He uncuffed him, and started to drag him to Megatron. He was heavier than Knockout expected, but not too heavy. Just heavy enough to provide a good work. "You really need to lay off the Energon biscuits, Prime."

"Uuuh, aoooh." was all Optimus could muster up. Knockout finally brought him before Megatron, and pushed him towards the dreaded Decepticon leader.

"You may go now, Knockout." Megatron said, as he looked towards Optimus. He heard a few rushed footsteps, and looked up to see Knockout nowhere in sight.

He turned towards Optimus again, to address his fallen enemy. "Prime, kneel before your master." Optimus stood firm, weak, but not yet broken. Megatron slammed his fist onto Prime's back, causing him to fall to his knees. "I said KNEEL!"

Megatron grabbed Optimus's face, and started to talk to him. "It's all over now, you realize that, don't you. The Autobots are defeated, and Decepticons have won the war. You might as well relinquish your Prime status, Orion."

"N-never give up. Never." Optimus let out.

"Orion, I sometimes wonder what would have happened, had you saw things my way. We were good friends, you and I. You could have been at my side. We might even have ruled as equals." Megatron said, dreamily.

"If I had not risen to challenge you, someone else would have." Optimus said, regaining some strength.

"Perhaps, but they wouldn't have challenged me as much as you. I would have defeated them easily." Megatron said, reminiscently.

"It's not too late for that end to conflict, old friend. We can be at peace." Optimus pleaded.

"I am not your friend. I am a friend to Orion Pax. But he is gone. And while I have mourned him, I do not intend to live in the past." Megatron said, firmly.

Suddenly, a thin Decepticon, smaller than Megatron, but a bit larger than a Vehicon, entered the throne room.

"What is it Soundwave?" Megatron asked, slightly annoyed at being interrupted, though not nearly as harsh as it would have been if he were Knockout.

Soundwave said nothing, but the image on his blank face told all. It was a picture of a forest, with a piece of the Nemesis's landing gear slightly obstructing the camera's shot.

Starscream entered the room. "Lord Megatron, a small creature, resembling an Earth zebra ran away. Should we give chase?"

"No." The hulking grey Decepticon answered.

Megatron looked towards Optimus. "We're here."

Author's Note:

Something sinister his way comes.