• Published 16th May 2013
  • 1,832 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony/ Transformers: Friendship is Prime - Kid Anarchy 2105



Ponies and 'Bots. What more do I have to say.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,832

We Are Fabulous!

Rarity had just finished designing a fabulous new royal blue dress. She looked her work over and shook her head. "Hmm... something's just not right," she thought aloud.

Rarity looked out her window. "Perhaps the answer would come to me after some time at the spa." She opened her door, and started to walk out, when suddenly a swirling vortex appeared in the sky. Out of the vortex came a white car, with blue and red detailing, and the number 38 on both doors. The car then turned into a giant robot.

The robot looked around, and started to talk, "Just when I start getting used to earth, the 'Cons have to go and blow up our base." The robot looked down and saw Rarity. "Oh great, out of all the planets in the universe, Optimus chose to send us to another world full of organics," the robot said, a little annoyed.

"I don't who you are, but I will have you know that I am a very important pony. I helped defeat Nightmare Moon and Discord, and I wield an element of harmony. So if you're thinking of tearing down my house, I advise you to back away." Rarity said, trying to keep her composure.

"Whoa, hold on there, I'm not the bad guy here. Listen, I may be a little upset about leaving my new home after only a few weeks, but I'm not gonna go on a rampage." the robot said, explaining he wasn't a threat.

"Well then, I apologize, but you really should try harder to make good first impressions. I'm Rarity. And you are?" Rarity asked.

"Smokescreen," the robot said. "I'm the newest recruit to Earth's team of Autobots. Although I guess you can't really call us Earth's 'Bots anymore."

"Well, Smokescreen, I was about to go to the spa, do you care to join me?" Rarity asked.

"No thanks, 'Bots and water don't really go together that well. We aren't exactly organic like you..." Smokescreen said, waiting for her to tell him what exactly she was.

"Oh, well I"m a unicorn." Rarity said.

Smokescreen raised his weapons immediately. "Unicron! I knew there was something off about this world," Smokescreen said, not changing his aim.

"Not Unicron, unicorn. A unicorn is a pony with a magical horn." Rarity said.

Smokescreen started to lower his weapons, "Oh, that makes much more sense. Sorry. Hey, why are you going to a spa this early?"

"Well, I couldn't finish designing a new dress. I thought an hour or two at the spa would give me some inspiration," Rarity answered.

"Let me see it, maybe I could help," Smokescreen said.

Rarity opened the door to her house and brought out the dress. "I don't really think you would be suited for helping with this, but here it is." said Rarity.

Smokescreen looked it over. "Add red jewels to the collar and some white trimmings to the bottom," he said, after only a few seconds.

"That sounds..." Rarity looked at the dress and imagined the additional pieces suggested, "absolutely dazzling." She went inside and immediately added the extra features. She brought the dress outside again and commented on it. "Ah, now it is perfect. It's not too subtle, but not too ostentatious. It is simply marvelous!" she said admiring, her own work.

"I told you I could help." Smokescreen said. "I do have the best looking vehicle mode out of all the Autobots."

"Well the form you arrived in was pretty outstanding." Rarity replied. "I can't wait to tell my friends about you."

"Friends," Smokescreen said, "You just reminded me, I need to find the other 'Bots."

"Well if anypony knows why you're here, or where your friends are, it's Twilight." Rarity said. Then the two walked off towards the library.

Author's Note:

And back to ponies.