• Published 16th May 2013
  • 1,830 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony/ Transformers: Friendship is Prime - Kid Anarchy 2105



Ponies and 'Bots. What more do I have to say.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,830

Alone With Old Friends

The Nemesis floated just outside of Earth's atmosphere. Pained screams echoed through the halls of the warship's interior. Inside were Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and Knockout. Optimus Prime was held aboard in energon restraints. Megatron's original right arm had been reattached and he was using it to torture Optimus.

"Optimus, why try to hold the secrets of the Autobots within your mind. Even if you don't tell me, there are other ways to find out." Megatron said.

"So long as a spark beats within my chest, I will never betray my allies." Optimus responded.

"That situation can be easily remedied." Starscream said, as he handed Megatron the energon Taser.

Optimus looked like he had been through a lot, but that was because he had. Megatron had been torturing him for hours. His will had held out so far, but he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

"Tell me where the other Autobots are, and I promise to end you now, instead of dragging it out." Megatron said, as he continued to tase Optimus.

"Megatron please, I beg of you, stop the persecution and hunting of the Autobots. Stop the eons of senseless conflict. The war is over. Cybertron is forever a dead world. Both sides have lost." Optimus pleaded with Megatron. Optimus was desperate. He knew that the bot who was once his friend was gone, but Megatron might still be able to see how foolish the war had become.

Megatron looked at Optimus, and, as he continued to shock him, he answered Optimus' pleas. "You say Cybertron is forever dead, but who caused that? You and your Autobots doomed our world. But, I would consider sparing them if you would tell them to bow to me."

"That is an order they would never follow, as well as one I would never give." Optimus said, between shocks.

"You refuse to tell me where your allies are, Prime. I almost respect that. Almost. Knockout ready the cortical psychic patch!" Megatron said, as he unrestrained a drained Optimus.

Knockout cuffed Prime to the table, and connected a wire to the back of the Autobot's head. He then did the same to Megatron. The Decepticon leader browsed Optimus' memories. He stopped when he approached the memory of the destruction of the Autobot base. He looked at the coordinates displayed on the space bridge.

"Hmm, a small planet about a galaxy away," Megatron said. "Knockout pull me out."

The Decepticon medic disconnected Megatron, and restrained Optimus once more. "Did you find what you where looking for?" He asked.

"Yes," he said. He looked at Soundwave and said, "Plot a course for Equestria."

Author's Note:

No ponies in this chapter. WHY?!!!!!