• Published 13th May 2013
  • 1,060 Views, 45 Comments

A High Note Before The Drop - Applejack_Honestly



A turbulent story of a couple that become Vinyl Scratch and Octavia.

  • ...
7
 45
 1,060
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

My friend... The correct term you're looking for is Ipotane... Not satyr... A satyr is half goat/half human and Ipotane half horse/ half human

5617099
Eh, it's offhanded dialogue. most readers probably wouldn't know what that is. I sure as heck didn't. I'll keep that in mind for future stories.
Thank you for clarifying though. today I learned.

5617121

I've submitted my second chapter for editing, if you caught the blog post chapter 1 is now 100% good.

Also I'm planning on taking down all of the other chapters after the second is finished editing, and resubmitting the whole thing. drum up some extra attention for it as I rewrite the previous chapters, and progress further down the storyline. so... if you come back to an update seeing only 2 chapters, don't worry. it'll be back cleaner and better soon.

5617129 yay! I do love a good 5 score story

You have a consistent error in this and previous chapters that is immensely annoying.

BASS DROP. The word bass, in a musical context, is pronounced the same as base, but writing base instead of bass makes you look like an imbecile.

I know it's nitpicking, but that kind of thing is the equivalent of an artillery shell to kick someone right out of a story.

5633891

I hear ya. no need to be rude. a simple clarification would suffice, geez. I'll correct it.

EDIT: also chapter 5 is completely unedited. so yeah. politely stop. It'll be fixed. in fact as I said I'm cleaning up ALL the chapters.

love the story I hope you decide to keep going with it.

5652214 I am. just hit a light burnout. but i'll be back at it shortly.

5658701
I under stand how that is.
time go find a lovely little filly to recharge your battery's with.
good luck and I will be watching for more when you are able to.

kind of off topic but i just noticed this story was first published on my birthday, may 13th :rainbowlaugh:

I could've sworn I read this already. (or maybe a different fivescore fic with characters by the same name? who knows.)

5825480 I've been on again off again with it for a while.

oooh I was confused. I was think of the tunes are a-changing. the names and characters a very similar, but they're different stories.

well, I'll definitely read this one anyways. I'm probably going to end up reading all of the good fivescore stories.

Darling...?

Darling are you there?

6490633 Uhm. right here? sorry life and stuff. I'll get back to writing this eventually.

Login or register to comment