• Published 9th May 2013
  • 483 Views, 4 Comments

You Don't Care - ShamefulWish



I'm a monster, you won't let me be anything else.

  • ...
 4
 483

Annoying People

Celestia awoke to the two young fillies, Spark and Lullaby, begging by her side. "Please tell more of the story!" Celestia smiled and sat up "Yes my young fillies"

"Where was I?" "The mean ponies were trying to keep Fluttershy and Discord apart" Lullaby whispered, yet amplifying the word mean. "Oh yes, now eventually the truth sunk into Fluttershy that Discord couldn't be with her, yet they were still friends. Now, on to my horrid part in this story. I traveled to Ponyville to attempt to capture Discord, yet the darkness had already begun. As I arrived the pretty blue skies turned to raging black clouds, lightning included. Now, I had made a point of bringing all the other villains with me to Ponyville, as to no one could cause this besides Discord. I had also locked up my sister Luna, whom was once Nightmare Moon. There was also Queen Chrysalis Queen of the Changelings, really nasty women if you ever meet her."
Spark laughed at Celestia's humor.

Celestia smirked "Now, Discord was slumbering as this happened, yet I trusted him not. A figure appeared in the clouds, not pony nor dragon or anything I'd ever seen. Twilight stepped forward "Hey is that a?" "Human" I agreed. Her hair was purple and long, to her knees. She had a cloak on, so we could't see much of her facial details. She was wearing a black shirt and purple leggings and combat boots, as I looked up later. She stepped on air moving closer toward us. Her hood fell and I saw a face of cuts, bruises, and evil expressions. Now Flutter---"

"Celestia, I thought my husband told you not to tell that story!" Fluttershy trotted in. She picked up Spark and Lullaby and placed them on her back. "Come children, Rainboom wants to play with you." Rainbow Dash smirked at Fluttershy. Their children had a fierce hatred for one another.

Celestia smiled as they walked out the door. She knew Fluttershy didn't want her children to hear, for she still cried about him every night. If only Discord could see how she's been trying to do everything.

He would have been proud.

Author's Note:

What do you think?? Seriously, I think this is a stupid idea. :(( Do I stink at writing?

Comments ( 4 )

Keep going BUT LET THEM FIND OUT

Where does Discord play into all of this? You've done a marvelous job pulling the reader in, even if it was a little confused at times. But don't stop, I wanna see more.

As for your writing, you're decent. You're not the best one out there, but you're competent.

And you certainly don't suck, let me tell you that.

P.S. Remember to make Discord funny, he is a character that should be played for laughs.

I think you should keep writing, it's a good story and I would like to see how you develop and improve upon it. I want to see how it ends.

I really want you to continue. I'd like to know what happened to discord. I cant wait for more. :pinkiesmile: this is great so far. Loving it:heart:

Login or register to comment