• Published 9th May 2013
  • 483 Views, 4 Comments

You Don't Care - ShamefulWish



I'm a monster, you won't let me be anything else.

  • ...
 4
 483

Prophecies

Two tiny fillies sat excitedly in front of their grandmother. One of the fillies was black with the cutie mark of a smiley face, to go much deeper into her true existence would be hard, for everything in her screams she should be sarcastic being black, an evil color, yet being an expert at smiling and being fun loving. Maybe she had gotten her personality from her aunt, and her color from her father. Her name was Spark.

The other filly was shy, like her mother, yet was energized. She threw herself into everything she did. She was the youngest, just a small 5-6 year old pony,with obvious longing for a purpose. Her name was Riseis, yet she insisted to be called Lullaby. It suited her well considering she was a fabulous singer, and a soft quiet listener.

Their grandma smiled at the two fillies face, full of glee. She watched their parents disperse. The old pony leaned forward and asked the rambunctious ponies "Would you like to hear a story?" They nodded in harmony. The old pony thought back to when she was little like them, how she used to be happy like them. She leaned back and had a memory that made her almost cry. The young fillies hadn't heard this story before.

"A long time ago, when I was young, but not as young as you, a little older. Probably about 20, I was a princess." the two young fillies gasped in amazement. "Yet, not all was well in my kingdom, a witch named Zecora made a prophecy that a new darkness would come. This darkness may shatter every thing, and unless villains and heroes worked together to stop it, our kingdom was going to be destroyed.

"Now, at this time their was a villain named Discord, whom I thought was a trouble maker, yet his bravery was outstanding. He had long wanted my affections, yet I was young and foolish. I thought he was a monster, so he became one. Later he had begged to me that he had reformed. I turned him down again. He now served my star pupil and her friends. Of course Fluttershy--"
"MOM?!" the two fillies screamed

"Yes, your mother. Now as I was saying...Fluttershy being the only one kind to Discord. Without trying to, she stole his affection. Fluttershy and Discord both loved each other so very much, but it couldn't be. He was a monster, she was a pony. They fought hard to keep up talk, but their relationship tumbled like a house of cards because of this prophecy."

"Why?" the two young fillies were listening intently, as though moving may cause a disturbance in the story.

"Everyone thought Discord was the darkness, the other ponies kept Fluttershy away from Discord as long as possible. Yet true love is hard to fig--"

"Celestia you know you are NOT supposed to be telling the kids that story! You are a grandma to the--" "Oh please, I'm not even a real grandma, more like a guardian because Fluttershy trusts me so much" "THE KIDS CALL YOU THEIR GRANDMA, you are their grandma, have you never even met a kid before?" "You have forgotten Twilight Sparkle, she was my youngest pupil" The fillies father sighed. "No more Celestia or I get Fluttershy to give you the stare."

The fillies pupils got larger as their eyes filled with tears. This story was the best of all stories, their grandma was the best...even if she wasn't their grandma. The father left and Celestia leaned in "I'll finish my story tomorrow, when Mr. Sourpants is gone."

Author's Note:

How am I doing? This is my first fic...