• Published 26th Dec 2013
  • 233 Views, 0 Comments

Chronicles of The Edge: Erased - Bloodfin Wulf



This tale follows up the events of The Eagle's Regalia and wraps up Nero's introduction tales.

  • ...
 0
 233

Chapter 1: The Shadow of One Lost

"Come on Twi there has to be some spell to reverse this, I get tired of being a unicorn." Bo sat in the royal library complaining, the last few weeks had been spent as a unicorn and while he didn't mind it, it just wasn't what he was used to.

"I always knew there was a reason Dragons were said to be lazy, this would go a lot faster if you helped us." Nero leaned around the corner to criticize Bo for just sitting around.

"Nobody asked you ass hat, if you'll recall you're the reason I'm stuck like this right now." The tension could be felt in the air, Bo was still pretty mad about the whole situation. "Seriously, what kind of idiot uses a spell like that without knowing how to reverse it?"

"Truth Form isn't something intended to require a reversal, it's supposed to remove the effects of existing Transformation spells. It worked on you because that body is your base form, being in it was supposed to bring you happiness, did it not?" Nero stopped looking completely now, he just stared and watched the expression on Bo's face as he struggled to give an answer.

"I guess I can't say I'm not happy, if anything I feel like I have access to more magic than ever, things are going great with Luna, I've completely moved past Nao." Bo stared at the floor, remembering everything from his time working with the humans, including the love he had, but that was in the past. He quickly looked to Nero, the anger had left his eyes. "Take your time, I guess this really isn't so bad."

"Well you don't have to even worry about it, because while you two were busy arguing, I found the spell we needed." Twilight stepped from between two bookcases, the lavender mare was happy to put the short argument in the past. "It isn't difficult, but it can only be used once, are you sure this is what you want?" She looked at Bo, not sure what his choice would be.

"Yes, I want to be in my human body again." He closed his eyes and lowered his head, waiting for Twilight to cast the spell. The skilled unicorn focused, pouring all of her magical ability into her horn, the air in the room began to swirl throwing Bo's black and white mane into a mess as a magical aura surrounded him. The light in the room began to become unbearable Bo was completely engulfed in the magic, finally there was a single bright flash before the light faded to normal and Bo dropped to his knees on the floor. He pulled his hand in front of his face and formed a fist, making sure everything moved the way it should. He looked up at Twilight, a smile forming on his face and happiness showing in his blue eyes. He stood up, and ran through a few fighting techniques to get used to his human body again. Everyone stood by as Bo tested his body to it's physical limits, remembering everything he knew about the body from before. A piece of paper floated in from the window, it remained unnoticed until Bo grabbed it as it passed by him. "Well, looks like a note if I ever saw one." He opened it, and began to read it quietly;

To anyone who can help, my name is Naomi Solan, I'm a human that's been banished to this world filled with candy colored horses. I don't know if they can read or if they can help me, but I'm hoping there's someone out there who can, I'm lost, and I'm scared. Please, if you can read this, help me, I need you to help me. I'm hiding inside of what they call the Everfree forest, I'm safe for now, but I don't know for how much longer.

"No, no that's impossible, she's dead she can't possibly be here." Bo developed a look of despair on his face, it must have been his mind playing a trick on him. He looked up then back down, the note didn't change.

"Bo, is everything okay?" Luna had walked into the library, sleep still clinging a little around her eyes. The princess strolled up to her now human boyfriend, yawning and leaning up against him.

Bo quickly shoved the paper in his pocket and wrapped his arms around the navy blue Alicorn, looking lovingly into her beautiful azure eyes. "No, just getting used to my body again, it's been almost a month since I was last in it after all."

"I see, if it means anything in the after fact I did enjoy certain parts about you being a stallion, but it's your choice after all. Well, I'm going back to bed, you know where to find me if you would like to join." The princess turned and walked away, waving her plot seductively to grab Bo's attention as she trotted out of the room.

"Wow, I would so follow her if I didn't have something more important to take care of first. We need to get back to Ponyville quick, I have a feeling something is seriously wrong." Bo didn't explain his reasoning, he simply walked out to catch the next train. If that note was accurate or recent, whether or not his human body could pleasure his marefriend was the least of his worries. He needed to get back to Ponyville, he needed to search the Everfree forest, he needed to know if Naomi really was alive.

"You pathetic fool, always were a sucker for love. Such a weakness has no place in the order of life and power, that bonus is as good as mine."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment