Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,231 stories
Comments ( 460 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 460

Imperium est Imperator is my first submission to this website. It has actually done surprisingly well! It is about Gerald Horatio Wellesley, an Imperialist Historian who is obsessed with the Napoleonic era. He ends up in Equestria where he is given a small taste of absolute power. The basis of the story is about him deciding between his new friends and the power that he could possess.

-Emperor Gerald I

283308 Here is mine Fluttershy Batwings. It is a dark, sad, tragedy, alternate universe story that takes place at Hearth's Warming Eve. It is about Fluttershy who was born with bat wings and a set of sharp teeth. Because of her deformities she leads her life as an outcast trying to fit in with ponykind.

A humanized AC crossover in a steampunk/ Victorian era. Told by Rarity in first person. She has to discover who is right and who is wrong in the revolution rising in the Capital. Though, that may not be as easy as it seems. A City's Understanding.

Here is my story Bug's Life
Please enjoy:twilightsmile:

Well, might as well try. I do love this story, but the lack of any feedback is starting to become discouraging. It tells the story of Commander Hurricane's journey far into the north to chase a cloud fortress called the Nimbus Ring.

From The Mist

I know there are a lot of Whose Line fans out there.

My adaptation, Whose Line: MLP, has some very good reception so far, but i want to know what other people think.

Here's my story, it's a romance/ slice of life fic about Rarity's parents. Magnum and Pearl

Wow, am I late to the party. I hope there is at least some chips and dip left.
My submission for your consideration:
A Game of Kings and Pretty Pony Princesses

Hauteclaire and the Court of the Mouse King have come to Ponyville to play a game. Will Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Discord, the Elements, and Spike be able to survive 'the game'?

Follow Hauteclaire, the Mouse King's bard and punching bag, as he puts up with his sadistic, powerful, and dimunitive King; Porthos, a drunk the size of a carriage; Marcus, his know-it-all brother and hack poet; Godiva, a violent pony-fanatic; Knebryter, a pony head on a stick; nosy ponies, friendship, immortality, bad jokes, and pretty much everything else that pisses him off.

Hauteclaire eagerly awaits for your response. Just look at the excitement in his face!

283308 Okay, I'll bite.
I once wrote my own dark take on the changeling hivemind headcannon, and I worked fairly hard on it, so I was hoping I could get reviews and such.

It's called Autophobia.

I need help. The instant I post a chapter, it gets an immediate dislike. I'm doing something wrong, I'm positive. I just need to know where I can polish up my writing. So, here's the story I'm working on, not done, and the chapters that are out are just first/second drafts that I keep going back to when I hit a writer's block. All comments and critiques are appreciated.

Cannerlands

This is a story about a farm pony named Kale who's special talent is to plant... kale. She leaves her mother's home to strike out on her own in the Cannerlands, a place told to be rife with impossible farming conditions. It is also a place filled with adventure, treasures, and the widely spread rumor about the Trove. Troves are treasure caverns filled with a pony's wildest dreams, but none of that interests Kale at first. Only through experience does she learn of them and realizes that maybe farming isn't what its cracked up to be and that Trove hunting will be her cup of tea.

Again, comments and critiques are greatly appreciated.

Tumult

This is my story! Please do give me whatever criticism you can possibly give! I do need to know where I can improve after all! And just in case so I don't die a from a Shattered Heart, please do tell me what you liked about it... if there was anything you liked

Hello! New member and author here, I was hoping is anyone would like to read my new story?
I'm really new at this and constructive criticism would help me a lot!
Thank you!
In The World Of Technicolor Ponies

Sunset Shimmer is a new person, now. But the long-term effects of her past actions must be dealt with before disaster strikes.

Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are together again. But they have each found themselves in another conflict, and they must work together again to resolve it.

Dactylic Pentameter is one lonely boy stuck in the middle. Bullied by Sunset into believing he is worthless, he attempted to prove himself to the five prettiest girls at Canterlot High--and failed. Now, he must learn how love and friendship work, and he must try to find something to love about himself . . . before he leaps to his death.

Sunset and her new friends must talk Dac down, or he may not live long enough to find the affection he so desperately desires. Or the friendship he truly needs.

ONE MORE DANCE, my best-rated story.

Sorry if the description is a little over-the-top . . . .

Eh, I might as well give this a shot.

A Dream of Sunny Days
Dark - Sad - Adventure

This story follows the event of Princess Celestia's death. Equestria having always prospered under the protection of a benevolent monarch finds itself dealing with a crisis of succession. The story follows Twilight Sparkle's friends, as they all go their separate way, each on an important mission to save Equestria from disaster. A Dream of Sunny Days is dark, political and epic in it's scope.

Unsound
Tagged: Pie Sisters, Tradegy, Dark, Slice-of-Life, Gore

I'm hoping to gain recognition and critique, and I hope my work I sip to standard. :twilightsmile:

Something.

I'll add one for now.

Something Cheesy This Way Comes.

"It" comes to Ponyville causing darkness to arise among the towns ponies., And Cheese Sandwich returns to make sure the upcoming darkness will not lay harm to his beloved Pink Mare.

Featuring a few Music numbers, Fight Scenes against a creature of the void and of course Boneless chickens!!

Have fun reading this first part to My " Void Walker" Trilogy!

I've been co-authoring a crossover with a buddy of mine named Green Sun. It's a Tiberium Universe/MLP crossover that we only have 4 chapters of but we plan on making this last a while.

Any and all feedback that isn't just stating what happened in the chapter would be appreciated.

Alright, I'm up,
Wings Of Hope

Description: Zero Gravity doesn't care about Manehatten anymore, he wants to leave and see the world for what it is, and the joy of spending time with his family and friends is keeping him from doing so. But when some mare comes into his life and opportunity knocks on his door, will he get his wish, or will he realize how dark the world really is?

Tell me what you think :rainbowdetermined2:

Pancakes.

I'll add another small fic, it's random humor and based off the joke from Pinkie during Castle Sweet Castle.

Pancakes : The Pancakening.

A nights worth of baking pancakes with Twilight causes Pinkie to get creative.

All those pancakes had to go somewhere right?

Comment posted by Pony writer deleted Apr 18th, 2015

K9groomer719
Fly Away Sweet Scootaloo

Alright. I'll try this thing once.

Reconstruction - The former equalized ponies struggle to reconstruct their town after Starlight Glimmer's defeat, and Double Diamond struggles to reconstruct his own identity after being freed from Starlight's equalization brainwashing.

Story for your consideration:
A Game of Kings and Pretty Pony Princesses

Rodents of unusual size have invaded Ponyville. What is Princess Twilight to do when they terrorize the populace?

Follow Hauteclaire, the Mouse King's bard and punching bag, as he puts up with his bizarre, sadistic, and powerful King; Porthos, a drunk the size of a carriage; Marcus, his know-it-all and hack poet brother; Godiva, a violent pony-fanatic; Knebryter, a pony head on a stick; nosy ponies, friendship, bad jokes, and pretty much everything else that pisses him off.

I would like to leave this story here
Signs

Hi guys, I'm new here, recently wrote a fanfic called Broken Order,(link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/278170/broken-order), still waiting to be approved. But could anyone help me read it and provide some reviews please? Really Appreciate it.

The story is set in another plane of existence, on a human world which was threatened by an outward force. Characters will include (all human), The Mane Six, Celestia, Luna and many more. Including a many Originals that will be included as the story moves along.

Thanks

P.s. By the way, how does the submission process works? I'm still quite befuddled by the process.

Dual Stories: Twilight's Zone - and - ETERNAL PURPLE HUNGER

This horror story was interesting to write and uses a mechanic that I have never seen used to this degree on FIMFiction before. I hope people enjoy it for it's uniqueness and that it can help spark something in you as well.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/280318/mlp-fim-team-aa-double-ace

I tried to cross Initial D with MLP: FiM, and the biggest obstacle may be trying to describe the track in detail without bonking the immersion.
Nevertheless, I would really appreciate it if someone were to consider this as a candidate for the mini-feature. Thanks in advance. I would also like to know if I could improve on this or not, and in what ways.
Again, many thanks in advance.

ROM

A few years ago a group of friends collaborated to make a story online, but gave up, disbanded, and grew distant until now, reuniting on a hiking trip that is unexpectedly interrupted when they're pulled into Equestria and tossed out of a sonic rainboom (in equine bodies, no less) in a strange chronicle of events that not even they understand. Once there, they struggle to fit in to Equestria while trying to understand what exactly happened.
It's too bad passports won't cover universe jumping.

Thank you for considering my story! :pinkiehappy:

Please let me know on what you think of my first fanfic.

Mum's the Word

Thank You.

Well, here is my new story, I just need some proofreading and editing to it!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/283146/big-smarty-tosh

Hi! I'm Apple Heart, and I would be overjoyed if you would consider my story A Diamond Can't Break for the mini feature. :twilightblush:

Hello all, Sorcerer here!

If you haven't heard of me, that's understandable. I'm relatively new (if you consider one year as new), and I wanted to share with you all my anthro fanfic "Shanghai'd!" that's been going for about ten months now, and I really want to get it out there! It's centered around Spike, and it's got pirates, lasers, cults, Spartans, muskets, flintlocks, and pretty much everything you can think of! This fic will be going for a loooong time... (I'm currently in the middle of Arc Two, and there's going to be seven arcs!)

This fanfic is intended to be visualized as an anime like One Piece, so there is a metric sh*t-ton of fighting, but the fanfic isn't all about fighting. I'm simply writing it because I love writing, nothing else, and I want to get it out there; let others read my work!
Well anyways, I better get back to writing! I've got a long way to go after all! Oh, almost forgot! Here's my user page to get to the fanfic! I just want to be safe, because this is a rated M fanfic after all!

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sorcerer

Note: Make sure to like and comment if you enjoy! Also, if you're curious as to what I have planned for the next arc, make sure to check out the "+More" button on the description! Near the bottom is a full list of future arcs and how far I am in development! Thanks for reading!

283308 hey, um, I know you are probably busy, and this is just another Derpy tail, but I would like you to consider featuring this story

Click Me

I will get it edited, I just need an editor:twilightsheepish:

I present to you a story which I feel has been greatly undervalued and unappreciated. A collaborative effort between myself and the wonderfully talented The Wandering Bard, that story is A Murder On Lilac Lane, a fast-paced, exciting and action packed murder mystery story with original characters, marvelous original settings and a surprising, action packed ending.

Please give this sadly neglected but wonderful story your love and appreciation.

Thanks!

Presenting a freshly published story:

Celestia Visits Nightmare Moon

(cover art was made specifically for this story)

Short summary: Nightmare Moon tries to persuade Celestia to let her off the moon.

Long summary: It’s time for a routine check up on Nightmare Moon. Celestia removes all potential means of escape to make sure the captive stays put. Despite her busy schedule and the memory of her sister still fresh in her mind, the alicorn in mourning finds it in her heart to talk to the condemned pony on the moon.

Rating: Teen

Tags: Tragedy, Gore, Dark, Thriller, Horror

Hi,

It's me Casey. I'd LOVE you to consider my story! Any feedback is always appreciated!

Hey there guys, I think I'll drop my own fic in here for consideration, if this is still a going thing.
The Bond by GhostWriter

Long summary: Ever since she was a foal, sixteen year old Night Wisp felt like she was a normal pegasus, granted one without a cutie mark. Her parents never said something was wrong about her unusual ability, other than to refrain from using it outside of their home. There was nothing wrong with that, was there?
But when a freak accident occurs and her ability causes the startling death of her closest friend, her entire world is turned upside-down, and she must make a choice: run from what she doesn't understand, or seek out the truth about magic that some would rather leave hidden in the shadows. After all, some things are hidden for a reason...and strange things lay waiting in the darkness.

Hello everypony I'm somewhat new and I have a story in the works, it has two chapters so far, but expect far more upon completion!

After Starlight Glimmer is defeated it would appear that Equestria is finally at peace, but not for long. An old foe from Equestrias past quite literally falls from the sky. Planning on destroying Equestria and all life, Dionin is a monster that must be stopped. Twilight and her friends must battle this new powerful threat together. But it make take more than that! With Luna and Celestia aiding them, as well as an old foe, the harmony of the world hangs in the balance. One more battle. One more fight to keep Equestria safe.

Anywho my story Kingdom Come

Am I late for this? xD
Here's my story Equestria Origins

Summary:
In a time filled with legends and rumors, the early ponies of Pre-Equestria discover that their past is about to catch up to them in the form of even greater magic. Through there desperate times, a hero unbeknownst to them will be reborn, and will rise to show what true harmony is.

A yellow coated, blue-haired Pegasus named Quest will realize her destiny in a way that she's never expected, and will use it to unveil many secrets, and will help in the real discovery of Pre-Equestria.

... Or, will she fall from her troubling past and give up on her dream?

Here's something for you to consider: "Shanghai'd!". It's a pirate fanfic of mine that's been running for more than a year now, and I figure it needs a little more traction. So, I came here. There's not much to say about this fanfic accept, "Pirate, lasers, cyborgs, and a plethora of OC's!". I really was inspired by shows like One Piece and Dragonball Z growing up, and I figured I'd try and apply that same intense and epic action to a story to call my own! I'm currently at around 180,000+ words, and it just keeps rising every day! Keep in mind, I don't slack off when it comes to developing atmosphere and tension, so don't expect it to be bubbly all the time! Crap, I'm rambling! Well, I don't know if site rules apply here so I'll just give you a link to my page (since the story is mature and all that jazz)!

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sorcerer

Thanks for reading I hope I get promoted! :twilightsmile:

Hey Alex, I could maybe use a hoof or two from you. Here is one of my stories that was kind of panned , so I would like to know why is it so. The original problem may be Cadance's strange behavior, but I adjusted it a little to make it less bull.

woah, that's a lot of replies. May I link 2 stories?

The Most Annoying House Guest

Rainbow Dash's plan was just to relax and read Daring Do books all night long. Too bad it was interupted by a certain bat pony colt, begging "Blue Mommy" to have a sleepover with him.

Goodbye Gift

When Pinkie came knocking at her castle door, Twilight herself was a little surprised. She had brought her a gift. But the older mare had a strange, dark mood about her. Shouldn't Twilight be happy, anyway? Yet when she opens the present, it just might be the most heartbreaking thing she has ever recieved.

Thank you:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by LegionPothIX deleted Feb 29th, 2016

5078633 Because the author of this thread has been offline for 138 weeks.

5079128 eh, oh well. Its here anyway

Hey, I figured I'd post my story here just to get it out there.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/239229/shanghaid

Give it a read if you like anime and pirates. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 460