Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,212 stories
Comments ( 460 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 460

Here is my story! It is a dark mystery full of twists and turns set in the eyes of a griffon.

Engima

Enjoy!

Here is the story link-
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/167296/left-in-darkness

Summary-
Leaving Twilight was the hardest thing I had to do but I knew that if I told her my true feelings, I would destroy her life. I couldn't do that to her, especially when she's a princess, one that cannot bare what I have. I'm Flash Sentry and I am cursed.
Ever since I was a foal, I have kept the secret of my curse hidden from other ponies until now. My curse has destroyed my life, made me leave the filly I love and sent me to the only place that I could live without hurting others, in the darkness. This is my life and my struggles through it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Flash left me, I felt hollow and empty. Nothing makes me feel better, not even the overly active, laughing maniac, Pinkie Pie. I do not know where he went or why but I have been left in the darkness.
I love him with all my heart and I am going to track him down. He needs me and I need him even if he doesn't love me. I won't let ANYTHING stand in my way to get to Flash Sentry.

The story is in two points of views and I have 2 chapters up soon to be 3, very soon by the way. But yeah, I hope you come check it out!
TheUndiscoveredPony :twilightsmile:

okey dokey here my most well received story:
Immortallity, Heat Death and the End of all Things
Description: Twilight Sparkle has lived long enough to see the heat death of the Universe, but even now at the end of time there is still the chance for one last adventure.

I know its a bit cheeky but I'd also like to promote my other favourite story as I'd like to create sequels to it:
The Valhalla Cascade: The Arrival
Description: Twilight and co face an seemly unstoppable alien super-villain after a space-time rift devastates Ponyville.

My first MLP fic but not my first fanfic. My Little Pony: The Brothers of Discord

Hope to get some feedback.

Forward Unto Dawn that is the story id like to request.

Comment posted by Michael Hudson deleted Mar 24th, 2014

I suppose I may as well post here then
I hope you enjoy it, and it is called 'One Minute to Impact.'

I'm one of the newer writers for FiMFiction, but I figured at least show my story here, maybe get some criticism on how to make it better. I'm not looking for it to become featured, I just want to share it with you guys. (The first few chapters are a bit trippy, but later chapters are a bit better)

Sparkyll and Hyde

When she discovers an asylum of insane ponies, Twilight Sparkle vows to concoct a cure. Five years later, her mother, Twilight Velvet ends up in an accident, making her mentally disabled. Twilight becomes desperate and tests her newly-fused potion on herself. However, the experiment goes horribly wrong, unleashing her murderous, darker side, which calls itself, "Nightfall Hyde". Soon, the lives of many are placed in grave danger, and Twilight must find a way to subdue the creature. But at what cost?

Rated Teen for light language and light gore

I'm writing this story and I thought people would like it so here is Sombra's Return I hope you enjoy p.s. I just add the second chapter third is in the works I don't know when it will be out.

I've been working on two stories, but the one I'm mainly working on now is A Rainbow in the Dark I like it, I think others will as well.

I've only been working on one story so far, and it's my first Pone-related one, but it seems to be generally favored by those who read it, and some feedback is always appreciated, so here it is: Time Doesn't Heal All Wounds

Majin Syeekoh

I was thinking that Rarity on DXM might be a good choice to feature.

Why not... a fic involving Trixie, Derps, and Sparkler. I present to you-
Badlands

Well, I've started my second Pony fic ever, and it's already way more popular than my first. But I still love more feedback on it, because I can always improve on my writing. :twilightsmile:

Anyway, it's called The Most Beautiful Sound. It's an OctaScratch shipping fic, and it's my first fic ever that is blatantly focusing on the romance. I'd love to know what you guys think of it!

This will go into publishing soon:
Twilight Hugs Her Friends (one shot tragedy)

Summary: Mane 6 are miraculously saved from an rockslide. Nopony knows what exactly happened, except maybe Twilight, but she’s all over the place hugging everyone. Can they reason with her and figure it out?

283308 I got a sad and dark story called Fluttershy Batwings I hope you like it and I only got four chapter up but it is for from finished.

283308 I would love some feedback for A Collection of Writing Experiments, which is kinda exactly what it says on the tin.

It currently has two flash fics-- one exploring Fluttershy's guilt for hurting her friends, one where Pinkie Pie jumps out of a window (it's not as random as it sounds)-- and a set of 8 haiku about the Elements of Harmony.

Thanks very much.

Cheers!

--matcha cheesecake

:pinkiegasp: I'm joining this party. I've got a slow paced slice of life/ romance featuring Cheese and Pinkie. It's been getting good votes, but I'd love some more feedback on my writing, especially the dialogue. What Changes May Come

I'd adore reading your opinions. Thanks a million:pinkiehappy:

Heart Invasion 101

Description:
Spike decides he wants some spending money, so he gets a job as an assistant to the local DJ, Vinyl Scratch.

What starts off as a part-time 'errand boy' job, quickly evolves into a close friendship, and may become something more in time. Apparently, they have more in common than they ever would have thought.

No Adults

IN A WORLD WHERE ALL THE ADULTS IN PONYVILLE DISAPPEAR ON THE DAY OF THE SUMMER SUN CELEBRATION, THE FILLIES AND COLTS OF PONYVILLE MUST SURVIVE A CHANGING WORLD.

FROM THE CREATURES OFF THE EVERFREE TO THEMSELVES, NO ONE IS SAFE.

AND SOME HAVE GAINED POWERS. DANGEROUS POWERS.

Can you read it, by the way? If you don't mind of course.

And a feature would be nice.

283308 Here is some of my pride and joy:
The Musical
The reason I am so proud of it is that it is the first (and currently only) TrenderPommel shipfic on the internet. So far, I have received great reviews for it, and I think you will like it too. :twilightsmile:

I think that my story needs a Review of some kind. Please?

I only have 1 Chapter done but theres more commin'

My Story - The Uprising of Inferno Heart

I'll give this a try. My story is The One Pony You Never Prank .

Description: Rainbow Dash accidentally pranks Princess Celestia. Her life is basically over.

283308 This should be a fun opportunity. If you want a fun adventure story to feature, then give Aurora Song a try. It tries to stay true to the spirit and characters of the show, but a tad more dramatic and just a little dark. Don't worry, I threw some comedy in too.

I'd also like to get a piece of the action: here's mine, The Curse of A Well-Read Man. I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

This one has been well received so here goes.
Dear Mom

A little Scootaloo story as she tries to heal. Hope you enjoy.

playing doctor
We live in a time when there is a dignosis for everyone and everything. What if the same thing happened in Ponyville? The future will tell if we hand out too many or too few diagnoses today. But we don´t have to wait to see what happens to our pony friends when a psychiatrist comes to town and sets up shop next to a pharmacy. Read and find out what is wrong with Pinkie Pie, how Spike can show Rarity his true feelings and what actually happened to Applejacks parents.

This looks fun. I'll enter a story I've been having fun with.

Writing Lessons

Rainbow Dash tries her hoof at writing. Being a good friend, Twilight decides to help her. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

[comedy][random][slice of life]

Published within last week on the Friday the 13th on Full Moon:

Forget Love
Short description: Despite being stripped of everything, the pony has found his true love and is about to marry her.

Long description: The pony has lost his memories. Left to himself he wanders the streets of Canterlot. Against the odds he finds his ‘one and only’.

Why worry about the lost memories when there is a wedding to go to. It’s not like the forgotten past can haunt.

This story is a parody of Gary Stue fics.

Tags: Tragedy

Rating: Everyone

I might like to try my hand at a minifeature, if you don't mind.

The Shimmering Marsh Between Life and Death

After Angel's tragic death, Fluttershy was set into the motion of sadness and despair. Within it, she stumbles across a new area within the Everfree and a lesson about the values of life and death.

Tag: Sad
Rating: Teen

Judging by the fact the the current Mini-Feature was submitted well over a year ago I would say that the whole Mini-Feature thing might very well be dead.

Still, on the off chance it isn't I will submit my humble little story for your consideration.

An Investigation Into Chaos

So if you do read, enjoy.

Cheers, Null

This. 3403384

And here is my story:
Fallen Angels

Here is one of mine just started out tell me if ya like it! You can always trust me Also heres another if you liked that This won't be easy

Hey new author here! I would love of some people looked at my story and gave advice on how it is writen!
Equestrian Adventrues

I'd like to put this on the mini feature. It's my favorite story that I'm writing. And maybe you could review it as well?:twilightblush: It's called Peace

My story is a bit dark and may disturb some people, is it still okay if I put it here?
Here it is if you'd like to look at it.

I'd just like to leave my story here.

Kill The Lights By Cyneryk

"Sleep is like the drug of our generation--we claim we don't need it, but we always find ourselves entangled in it's hopeless temptation."

When seven ponies wake up in a large mansion, unknowing of their situations and the others themselves, they find that they are involuntarily thrown into a game of endurance, and survival. The rules are simple: Do not fall asleep.

The last one awake gets to walk away, free.

The other six will never wake up.

Just how "overrated" is sleep, anyways?

I love this story, and because of this I have put endless and endless amount of time and effort into it so far. I hope that you all fall in love with the characters as much as I do.

-Cyneryk

Hello there! If you ever get around to it, here's my one and only story at the moment that I am still working feverishly on:

Batmare Begins

Hope you like it if you get a chance to read it! :twilightsmile:

Just joined the site for real now. I've had an account on here for forever but have never did anything with it until now. Hope you enjoy!

Of Doubts and Demons

The eternal night is over. It has already passed. Nothing can be done to change the events that lead to it.
This is a story of jealousy and brokenness, of the darkness that hides within our own hearts. It is a story of the delicate balance between chaos and harmony. It is a story of the blurred line between our best and our worst.
This is the story of Princess Luna’s fall from grace.
This is how the Era of the Two Sisters comes to a close. Bitterness and envy have broken the celestial dance of the sun and the moon. Equestria will dawn in darkness, the sun forbore to shine. Night will fall on Equestria itself, forever.
The brightest light cast the darkest shadow.

I'd like to offer my fic for consideration, Equestria: A History Revealed!

It's an utterly ridiculous retelling of the entirety of Equestrian history. Told from the point of view of a crazed historian whose brain consists of 40% conspiracy theories, 10% alcohol, and 80% insanity.

How do the Elements of Harmony really work? Why do all the Royal Guards look the same? Why does Princess Luna look different? Why is Pony Joe now called Donut Joe? Would it surprise you to learn that all of things are all somehow (through some humongous leaps in logic) related?

With Loose Change by your side, along with her homeless buddy, Crazy Larry, she'll cover all of "Celestia's Lies" and more!

I would like to submit a finished story for consideration. Being that it is finally finished, I decided to finally try to put it out there.

Love Sick

I'd like to offer my story for consideration. I don't know if people will think it's worthwhile since it's only 2 chapters in (I don't know if you have rules about minimum-chapter limits or length)

Heart of the Sunset

Even it is my first story, I would like to try and propose it for the mini-feature of the week. If you like it, please tell me, and don't hesitate to give me feedback.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/228936/remnants

I'm still working on it, but I'd love any kind of feedback that can be offered.

Elements Change the Dark Hearts

It's a crossover story where, within the span of 6 arcs at 9 chapters each, villains from different realms and times of existence are pulled into Equestria. The purpose is unknown, but while the risks are tremendous, the one orchestrating the displacement understands how necessary it may yet become.

The Best Day Of The Year is my latest Princess Luna story.
In this one, Lulu attends a young colt's tenth birthday. Not everything is as it seems, however.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 460