- Dragoning her HoovesWhen Trixie accidentally exposes herself and Twilight to the Bag of Tirek, transforming them both into dragons, dark events are set into motion, and only with the power of her friends and the Elements of Harmony can Twilight hope to save Equestria.48,883 words ·4,234 views ·308 likes ·19 dislikes
- True True Friends Until the Very EndTwilight will never forget her friends no matter how long it's been or where she is. But she's not quite as obsessed with them as her latest faithful student thinks4,081 words ·5,394 views ·799 likes ·18 dislikes
- Tales from the ScootaverseStories from the Scootaverse from between the chapters. Enjoy the Morningstar family's antics!18,435 words ·1,482 views ·175 likes ·2 dislikes
- For I Have no Friends, and Must ScreamTrixie's life hangs in the hooves of Twilight Sparkle after an encounter with a cockatrice.46,139 words ·7,067 views ·783 likes ·16 dislikes
- ScootamomScootaloo really wishes her mom would be a little less... regal, and more normal. Yeah, right.113,089 words ·24,268 views ·1,834 likes ·50 dislikes
514 members follow Richardson
- Anonymous Brony
- The Cloptologist
- Prince of Madness 54
- Meta Knight
- Method in Maddness
- Void Tail
Richardson follows 14 members
- Rites of Ascension Twilight makes a new spell and starts the gears of fate with her ascension to alicornhood. (Writing started before Season 3.) 146,266 words · 12,787 views · 1,541 likes · 31 dislikes
- Stardust Can Twilight earn the trust and friendship of people who are by nature suspicious and hostile to anything that isn't 'human'? 216,636 words · 13,810 views · 2,017 likes · 34 dislikes
- Twilight October And then Twilight was a submarine. 2,672 words · 3,001 views · 239 likes · 3 dislikes
- Widening the Lens When the Elements of Harmony defeated Discord, they did their job too well, and completely undid all 49,072 words · 10,431 views · 981 likes · 38 dislikes
- A Midsummer Night's Dream. Midsummer Night, a Mark-II Jaeger, finds itself in the inky depths of an unknown ocean after a botched brawl. Seems they may have got a bit more than they bargined for though... 138,202 words · 7,664 views · 751 likes · 28 dislikes
Update Once More · 4:31am
Chapter 3 is finished. Expect it sometime between 0700 CST and 1200 CST tomorrow (no point in releasing it late at night, it'll never be seen.)
Getting a tablet for improving writing time has worked wonders for reducing distractions. Not perfect, but it helped a lot. Still trying to go for a 2 week turnaround writing schedule. No promises. Expect only a little more than last chapter. Actually, less I think, with the extra being covered by a rather large author's note. I will give heads up now: This will be a chapter you either love, or hate. Probably no exceptions.
The reasoning for such things is in my author's note. I'll not recant or apologize for it, it's necessary for an actual explanation as to why Twilight ever thought running away was a good idea.
As said last week, I have through chapter 7 completely written down and waiting for typing up. Chapter 8 is a quarter of the way finished (interlude chapter), and I already have an action plan for 9/10.