- Dragoning her HoovesWhen Trixie accidentally exposes herself and Twilight to the Bag of Tirek, transforming them both into dragons, dark events are set into motion, and only with the power of her friends and the Elements of Harmony can Twilight hope to save Equestria.38,653 words ·4,037 views ·300 likes ·18 dislikes
- True True Friends Until the Very EndTwilight will never forget her friends no matter how long it's been or where she is. But she's not quite as obsessed with them as her latest faithful student thinks4,081 words ·5,268 views ·785 likes ·17 dislikes
- Tales from the ScootaverseStories from the Scootaverse from between the chapters. Enjoy the Morningstar family's antics!18,435 words ·1,422 views ·173 likes ·2 dislikes
- For I Have no Friends, and Must ScreamTrixie's life hangs in the hooves of Twilight Sparkle after an encounter with a cockatrice.46,139 words ·6,912 views ·771 likes ·16 dislikes
- ScootamomScootaloo really wishes her mom would be a little less... regal, and more normal. Yeah, right.113,089 words ·23,844 views ·1,816 likes ·50 dislikes
508 members follow Richardson
- Anonymous Brony
- The Cloptologist
- Prince of Madness 54
- Meta Knight
- Method in Maddness
- Void Tail
Richardson follows 14 members
- Rites of Ascension Twilight makes a new spell and starts the gears of fate with her ascension to alicornhood. (Writing started before Season 3.) 130,762 words · 11,943 views · 1,457 likes · 28 dislikes
- Stardust Can Twilight earn the trust and friendship of people who are by nature suspicious and hostile to anything that isn't 'human'? 216,636 words · 11,970 views · 1,720 likes · 27 dislikes
- Twilight October And then Twilight was a submarine. 2,672 words · 2,896 views · 235 likes · 3 dislikes
- Widening the Lens When the Elements of Harmony defeated Discord, they did their job too well, and completely undid all 49,072 words · 9,941 views · 959 likes · 36 dislikes
- A Midsummer Night's Dream. Midsummer Night, a Mark-II Jaeger, finds itself in the inky depths of an unknown ocean after a botched brawl. Seems they may have got a bit more than they bargined for though... 125,664 words · 6,311 views · 728 likes · 27 dislikes
Update Once More · 4:31am
Chapter 3 is finished. Expect it sometime between 0700 CST and 1200 CST tomorrow (no point in releasing it late at night, it'll never be seen.)
Getting a tablet for improving writing time has worked wonders for reducing distractions. Not perfect, but it helped a lot. Still trying to go for a 2 week turnaround writing schedule. No promises. Expect only a little more than last chapter. Actually, less I think, with the extra being covered by a rather large author's note. I will give heads up now: This will be a chapter you either love, or hate. Probably no exceptions.
The reasoning for such things is in my author's note. I'll not recant or apologize for it, it's necessary for an actual explanation as to why Twilight ever thought running away was a good idea.
As said last week, I have through chapter 7 completely written down and waiting for typing up. Chapter 8 is a quarter of the way finished (interlude chapter), and I already have an action plan for 9/10.