If you've found value in the stories I've written, consider chipping something in to the tip jar. Money goes towards reducing stress associated with financial issues. Every little bit helps (though PayPal's processing fees mean that I actually lose money on donations lower than $0.25 or so, so please keep that in mind).
- Flash FogFluttershy must deal with an unusually thick fog as it approaches Ponyville.112,626 words ·13,146 views ·1,500 likes ·29 dislikes
- ApexA new predator arrives in the fire geyser swamp, challenging the dominance of the chimera.5,712 words ·848 views ·134 likes ·1 dislikes
- PandeliriumCelestia decides to attempt to reform Discord, so she taps a pony with a similar background for the job. ("Keep Calm and Flutter On" as it occurs in the Petriculture AU.)77,413 words ·6,299 views ·782 likes ·14 dislikes
- πTrixie returns to Ponyville to challenge Twilight Sparkle. ("Magic Duel" as it occurs in the Petriculture AU.)13,511 words ·5,739 views ·851 likes ·12 dislikes
- The Final Accusation: A Legal Comedy A dozen years after ascending to become an alicorn, Applejack rules on the case of Tiara v. FlimFlam21,338 words ·2,422 views ·351 likes ·6 dislikes
- AvocationPenumbra seeks gainful employment.4,557 words ·6,758 views ·1,189 likes ·16 dislikes
- InscapeWhen Twilight is taken by the Nightmare, it's up to Pinkie Pie to rescue her.29,301 words ·18,741 views ·2,151 likes ·29 dislikes
- So, Just What Went Wrong, Anyway?Before Applejack's pep rally, Derpy was acting really weird... even for her. This is why.5,213 words ·3,245 views ·329 likes ·4 dislikes
- Wild, Sweet & CoolRainbow Dash wants to add strength training to her regimen by having Twilight Sparkle ride her.34,747 words ·14,479 views ·1,600 likes ·25 dislikes
- PetricultureTwilight tries to figure out how rock farming works.6,716 words ·37,064 views ·2,727 likes ·39 dislikes
This isn't a list of my favorite things; rather it's an incomplete list of things that have directly influenced my storytelling. If you have any questions about how they've influenced me, feel free to leave a comment in my User Page's comment section.
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
The Mercury trilogy by Robert Kroese
The plays of William Shakespeare
Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
The Genesis of Science by James Hallam
Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
School of Seven Bells
The New Radicals
The Stone Roses
The entire subgenre of psychedelic trance.
1,508 members follow Kwakerjak
- Elitist Scum
- Blue Print
- Cliff Snowpeak
- Rainbow Crash 34
- Wing Zero 032
- King Trollestia
Kwakerjak follows 24 members
The Petriculture Cycle
- Petriculture Twilight tries to figure out how rock farming works. 6,716 words · 37,064 views · 2,727 likes · 39 dislikes
- Inscape When Twilight is taken by the Nightmare, it's up to Pinkie Pie to rescue her. 29,301 words · 18,741 views · 2,151 likes · 29 dislikes
- Avocation Penumbra seeks gainful employment. 4,557 words · 6,758 views · 1,189 likes · 16 dislikes
- π Trixie returns to Ponyville to challenge Twilight Sparkle. ("Magic Duel" as it occurs in the Petriculture AU.) 13,511 words · 5,739 views · 851 likes · 12 dislikes
- Pandelirium Celestia decides to attempt to reform Discord, so she taps a pony with a similar background for the job. ("Keep Calm and Flutter On" as it occurs in the Petriculture AU.) 77,413 words · 6,299 views · 782 likes · 14 dislikes
A few of my favorite things... · 11:21pm
I realize this is a bit out of nowhere, but a while back, I was signing up for something, and I was offered a slew of security questions in case I forgot my password. One option was something along the lines of "What is your favorite movie?" I thought to myself, "That's way too general--there are so many movies I like, that I can't pick just one."
Now, I understand perfectly well that you'd want a question like that to be general, to make it more difficult for a stranger to guess, but it started me thinking about more specific questions about my personal taste that I could answer with more certainty. What follows are the questions I came up with, followed by my (genuine) answers.
... Harry Potter novel?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
... Final Fantasy game?
Final Fantasy XII.
... Radiohead song?
... episode of Cowboy Bebop?
"Toys In The Attic."
... Lord of the Rings movie?
Trick question: It's only one movie, split into three parts.
... ice cream topping?
... player on the 2008 Philadelphia Phillies?
... question from this list?
I'm gonna have to go with the Lord of the Rings one. The joke was kind of predictable, but it made me smile while writing it.
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="CS3ZVV4Y8NSJE">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
<img alt="" border="0" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" width="1" height="1">