• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 837 Views, 23 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Hand In Hoof - Blaze Chaser



After an unexpected event I travel to the world of our paradise... Equestria. Landing there being greeted by fictional characters, suddenly fall in love and find out a an unexpected secret then it was... strange. And this is the story of how I died.

  • ...
3
 23
 837

5 - Dash's teaching's

After what seemed like a minute of silence, Dash decided to neglect it. "So... what now?" she said

"Well I don't know... I will get back to working on how you got here in the first place." Twilight answered as she pointed at me.

"Is it possible to meet your friends?" I asked.

"They are away for commitments but they will be back later on today" Twilight replied

"Can't wait to see them!" I said excitedly.

"They'll be happy to see you" Twilight said as she shut her eyes and grew a cheesy white grin.

"So what can I do now?" I asked again with hooves held in question.

"You can hang out with me!" Dash said with confidence in her voice, posing in a heroic manner. What I never understood about Dash was her being too overconfident. How does a pony do that? She isn't afraid of being let down and doesn't think about the negatives. Maybe I need to be taught to be more confident in myself. I felt as though I needed to impress her, like Scootaloo does but not that much. Just looking at her and that smile... it showed that Dash had so much confidence in her ability to go through life. And that allowed me to know the difference through the looking glass.

"Yeah sure that'd be cool" I replied while maintaining a chilled attitude, making me look casual.

"Ok well if I need any questions I'll call you" Twilight said with a smile.

"Call me?" I asked. How can she call me?

"You know... the traditional shout! Hello!" Twilight replied with hooves up to her muzzle for emphasis on the shouting action.

"Oh ok, heh heh" I said with a hoof scratching my back.

"Oh Princess, one more thing! Since I have these wings and you have just got yours. Does it feel different?"

"You can call me by name don't worry, it's just I don't mind locals calling me princess but... not my friends it doesn't really feel right. Just call me Twilight or Twi" she replied.

"Thanks that saves me time saying your name, anyway so now that you have wings is it different?" I asked again with a comfortable smile.

"Well... you could say that..." Twilight replied.

"How come?"

"I have trouble sleeping..." she stated

"Why what's wrong?"

"They keep opening up all the time! Every time I get into bed my wings just expand!"

"Ah I see, won't Rainbow Dash teach you?" I asked but with assurance of even having the thought of Dash teaching somepony.

"I will, I just got some stuff planned thats all" Dash said interrupting our conversation.

"With what? What can you possibly be filling your schedule with?" said I, confusion spread across a new expression. "All you do is sleep and clear the skies- oh yeah I forgot heh you are a weather pony" I said with a small embarrassing laugh.

"See! I am busy" Dash replied, folding her arms for emphasis.

"Listen you two I'm going to Canterlot to see Princess Celestia so I can figure out what is going on-" Twilight explained as she walked towards the door and opened it with her telekinesis "-so if you two would excuse me I've got to get ready."

Me and Dash walked out of Twilights cottage with the sound of the door slamming against the wooden frame. The sound frightened me as I leapt into the air leaving me hovering in mid air, but slowly fell down as I tried to control my balance. My hooves touched the ground but not with ewase I wobbled into balance again.

"Oh Yeah, you're ready" said Dash

"For what?" I asked

"To fly" Dash said with excitement which came with a voice break.

"But I don't know how to" I said

"I'll teach ya"

"You're not really a good teacher".

Without much contradiction she said "Course I am". Now you fellow readers may want to know what it feels like to have wings, well it feels like two bones are attached to each side of your back. Try sticking your two thumbs in your back on both sides... yeah its like that only a lot thicker.

"Wow this feels weird" I said with amazement as I expanded my wings till it strained. "I can get used to this!" I made a smirk of determination I couldn't wait to get started.

"That's the spirit! Now just think of flapping your wings" Dash said

"No kidding" I said in a sarcastic tone. I eventually started to flap one wing but not the other. "Ok good so far", I started to flap the other wing as well and before you know it I gently lifted off the ground. "Oh my dear sweet Celestia this is amazing!" I said as I took off. But having a new body means adjusting, unable to control the hovering I slanted to my right and fell into marketing stall full of vegetables.

"Hey watch where your going!" the stall manager shouted in frustration.

"I do apologise sir" I said with a little shyness in my voice. I walked away when Rainbow Dash cut my path.

"You are terrible!" said Dash. She couldn't contain herself as she laughed with her hooves cover her mouth as she smiled. Dash is cute when she smiles. "Maybe we need to be out in the fields for this exercise" Dash said as she started to slowly fly in the opposite direction and I followed, not flying of course.

***

We stopped by a clearing were there is fresh grass everywhere and I can actually feel it in my hooves. The bristles brushed against my coat and made me feel as though I'm not dreaming... am I? Am I dreaming? I can't be dreaming everything seems so real, but it isn't. My train of thought was interrupted by Dash flying in front of me.

"Right, because you're new here and you don't know about being a pegasus i'll leave ya some rules". She was hovering with a referee outfit on. How on earth or in equestria did she get the time to get those on? When did she even do that? Well I am in a dimension where our laws of physics do not apply

"Rules?" I asked

"Yeah it is important to know about these things..." Dash said

"O-kay" I said. I don't know if Dash is even capable of teaching somepony. Well she did do well that time when they did that twister that would carry the water up to clouds dale episode, what was it again? Oh yes Hurricane Fluttershy. And that she is best flyer in ponyville... or even Equestria!

"First rule about being a pegasus is that... we hate walking" Dash said with a straight face. "Second rule be as awesome as you can be... almost like yours truly" she said pointing a hoof at her self and turning a grin.

"Oh wow I forgot how much you are of a show off" I said with a smirk. Dash didn't take it as a joke though.

"Hey, I'm awesome I am the fastest pegasus around!" she said with pointing a hoof to herself once more to justify herself.

"Of course, but we all know that you don't have to boast. I mean you don't want to be Trixie do you?"

"Well, No... " Dash replied showing confusion on how to make a comeback.

"Cool, now what was it you were saying about the rules of being a pegasi?" I continued. I really wanted to know more about pegasi, it was intriguing to gain some knowledge.

"Third is that we like being fast, me no like slow" Dash said while shaking her hoof. I nodded in understanding "I hate being slow anyway" I said.

"Oh, cool well that ticks one off the list, and then the last one..." she said with a break in her voice at the last word. I love that break it's very cute. Anyway, she let out a small blush.

"Yes..." I said with confusion spread across my face. I rotated my hoof to lead her into finishing what Dash had to say.

"The wings..."

"What about them?"

Dash zoomed over to me and started to whisper in my ear. She told me something very... I'd rather not say.

My eyes widened and my wings suddenly expanded. It would have been the most embarrassing thing ever if someone were to see me. I blushed as red as Big Mac's coat.

"Yeah, that..." she said while scratching the back of her head.

"Why couldn't you tell me that instead of saying those things!"

Dash blushed and said "heh...sorry"

"It's ok don't worry about it Rainbow Dash"

The sky turned an absent orange as the sun finally started to set, the mark of the end of the day drew in as night fell onto Ponyville. It's was truly beautiful to see sun sets with clouds in the sky and the sun's rays reflecting off the surface of the clouds. It made the place look tranquil and peaceful, this is one of the reasons that I would love to stay here for.

"I think's it's time to get some sleep" Dash finally said. "You can sleep at my place if you want."

"Yeah sure that would be cool" I said with a casual tone.

"Luckily I have a spare bed"

"Oh right... sweet." thank celestia she had a spare

Dash suddenly went flying up to the air with the sound of the earth shattering velocity trailed behind her. "I'll see ya up there!" Dash shouted as she took off.

"Great... I have to fly now." I said with sigh. I careful flapped my wings and started to hover up but was at first as I tried to keep my balance.

***

Dash opened the door and entered. Excitement filled her as she said "Sweet, some company! Wait Dash, be cool... you don't wanna look desperate."

***

I finally made it up and landed on the giant cloud that is the cloud palace. I looked down to see the field below, the mailbox of her house was like a dot from up there. Luna's moon soon started to rise behind Dash's house as I entered through the double doors and looked around, the whole place was a mixture of grey and blue, with two white pillars by the door but didn't quite reach the top. Behind both doors were two statues of a wonderbolt, no pony in particular. Above me was a single balcony that followed the shape of the building. Stairs were on the far right to go up to the second level. Lights hung underneath the balcony which brightened the room up in gloomy times.

"This is a pretty awesome place you've got" I finally said to break the silence.

"Thanks!" she said with a smile

"If only I could live on clouds, that'd cool" I said as I walked further into the building.

"Why not?"

"Well our clouds are not like you're clouds, they're just water vapours or 'steam'. So it isn't solid" I explained.

"That's terrible!" Dash said with a outrage and a break in her voice.

"I know..." a wave of disappointment disguised me.

"Well you can experience that anyway because the beds are made of clouds" she said to cheer me up. My face lit up as I actually get to sit on a cloud. How comfortable would I be? I mean think about it, it would be the most softest thing in the world! Better than memory foam I imagined!

"Do you want a drink?" Dash offered.

"Yeah ok, what have you got?"

"Apple Juice and Rainbow shot" she said. The last name provoked my confusion.

"What's Rainbow Shot?" I asked.

"It's basically Spectrum but with a bit of 'magic' in a shot glass, nah it's too strong for you." she explained

"Wait, you drink?" I said surprisingly.

Dash giggled and said "Yeah, course we do but only on Cider Season".

"So last Cider Season, you and you friends..."

"Got drunk? Yeah, especially Pinkie Pie" she said with a grin.

"Wow, how is she when she is drunk?" I asked.

"No different than normal..."

"How so?"

"She tries to keep partying" Dash explained.

"Oh my gosh we have to have a party sometime!" I exclaimed with a smile. How fun would it be? I mean I would be the only one in my Universe who would get this chance.

"Yeah we should totally get the gang together and just, get, wasted" she said with a look of determination.

"We should, that'd be awesome! Anyway, I think we should hit the hay, considering the day I've had" I said with tired eyes. They felt like they were being pulled down by weights.

"Yeah, you're probably right" she said scratching the back of her head. I went upstairs and found Dash's room, this room had blue walls with dark blue pillars and a bed which was on a platform of some sort that was a dark shade of purple and a lighter shade on top. The bed had a cloud headboard and footboard. The bed was made which puzzled me as I don't recall Rainbow Dash to be the typical mare to be 'making her bed'. But I did not question it and walked upstairs. My room was the average guest room that I would expect, double bed and a bed side table. Nice I thought to myself.

"Now how is this a cloud?" I said looking at the bed, it just looked like any normal bed. I stared at it with confusion, "Might as well try it."

I lifted up the sheets and stepped in and as I rested my back. My body turned into a liquid of ecstasy and pleasure as the mattress caressed my back and my wings.

"Oh yes..." I said as I melted down into the sheets to make myself comfortable. I closed my eyes, silence filled the room as so the darkness. Something was amiss, something didn't feel right. All of a sudden the bed cover flew off the bed as my wings expanded.

"I see what Twilight meant..." I groaned to myself. I tucked my wings back into my sides and relaxed again . "That's better..." I sighed. Suddenly my wings flicked out again. "Oh for Celestia's sake!" I shouted as the bed cover fell on my head. I heard I small giggle from downstairs, it was Dash. Rainbow Dash got into bed and settled, with her eyes closed.

"Good night Rainbow Dash!" I shouted. Dash opened her eyes...she suddenly realised that she wasn't alone any more and with a smile she shouted back "Good night Blaze!". Dash closed her eyes and surrendered to the consuming darkness...