• Published 11th May 2013
  • 4,085 Views, 138 Comments

Arnold Schwarzenegger: A Mishap in Equestria - Ichtudirweh



Arnold Schwarzenegger comines forces with a movie director, to make a glorious comback in Hollywood. Little does he know, he slips into a time machine prop that transports him into Equestria by accident. How will he get back home?

  • ...
7
 138
 4,085

Chapter 6: A Conflict with Angel

Trixie Lulamoon was still in a state of denial, after the mighty Schwarzenegger tamed the omnipotent Ursa Minor in front of everypony. Trixie withdrew her magical hat off from her head with disgrace, and bowed shamefully towards Arnold with a few things to say.

"...Well Mr. Schwarzenegger, I am a mare of my words. I sincerely apologize for my rambunctious and careless behavior towards you. Follow me this way please..." Trixie shamefully requested the towering Austrian Oak to follow her.

"Hey....No problemo Miss Trixie. Aie forgive yew for yer careless actions. Besides, sometimes I enjoy aie quarrel with aie feisty woman with ahn upbeat determination." Arnold winked back to Trixie. She lifted her head, after receiving a complement from a character who appeared to be forgiving and kindhearted. This statement restored some confidence and motivation within the defeated blue mare.

Arnold chatted with the magical mare while following a dirt pathway to Fluttershy's cottage. After finally meeting their destination, Trixie turned back to Arnold, before departing into Ponyville's town square once more.

"The great and powerful.....I mean the great and humbled Trixie wishes the best of luck to you Mr. Schwarzenegger. If you are ever in need of assistance for anything, just give me a shout. I swing by Ponyville's town square every so often."

"Awlright, will do Trixie..." Arnold waved to the blue mare, as she trotted off in the distance.

Fluttershy's cottage was now in sight of the Austrian Oak. Birds sung a familiar tune around him, while other small furry creatures approached the towering human in pure curiosity. A family of ferrets scurried out from underneath the bridge, due to all of the commotion caused by the critters surrounding Arnold. They spotted the unusual creature above the bridge.

"Hey! Eits a familee of farrets! !" Arnold exclaimed with recognition. The small family of critters reminded him of his movie set on Kindergarden Cop, and the ridiculous statements of Ferret legalization he's received while in office. He reached out his hand to greeting the small critters. The ferrets sniffed his muscular hand, and scurried up the pathway of his bulging arms and around his shoulders.

"Huehaughhaugh. Aie regret naught legalizing yew in California." Arnold laughed with a calming deep voice. He approached the wooden door to Fluttershy's cottage with the ferrets still attached to him. He clenched his fists and knocked on the top section of the door.

"....Oh um, Mr. Schwarzenegger! My friends have been looking for you for the past few hours. Please come in and make yourself comfortable in the meantime...." Fluttershy proposed to Arnold. His sudden appearance caught the shy mare off guard. The ferrets bolted down the muscular legs of Arnold Schwarzenegger and scampered out the front door. Fluttershy closed both sections of the door afterwards.

"I....um.....see that your pretty good around animals. Pardon me if my cottage is somewhat messy due to my animal friends. I wasn't expecting you in um....such short notice...." Fluttershy blushed shyly to the towering Austrian Oak. Angel appeared behind Fluttershy's rear, and tugged on her tail impatiently for food. The spoiled white rabbit tapped his left foot with his arms crossed.

"Oh um, excuse me Mr. Schwarzenegger. My poor little Angel has been waiting for food all day. He must be starving by now. Please seat yourself while I make something for him in the kitchen...." Fluttershy trotted off to the kitchen.

The only living creatures who were present in the living room where Arnold and Angel. The Austrian Oak was very well aware of his spoiled demeanor from watching so many episodes of My Little Pony. He squatted down to Angel's height, and pointed his finger directly at Angel with a few words to say.

"Now yew listen to meh. I know who yew are liddle brat. Aie will naut tolerate your spoiled bullshet while ahm here, yew gaut that? Yew will treat me with deh upmost respect when ahm around. Ahn if yew daougnt, I will turn yew into rabbit stew when ahm done with yew...." Arnold was rudely interrupted by a slap on the face. The little white rabbit fell backwards while dying from laughter. Arnold's head flared up like a teakettle on a stove. Angel ceased his laughing, as Arnold proceeded to grasp the little white rabbit by his ears. The Austrian Oak dropped the juvenile rabbit suddenly, as the sound of Fluttershy's hoof steps neared the living room. She entered with a large bowl of salad.

"Angel, why do you look so frightened?" Fluttershy asked the trembling white rabbit. He pointed towards the only living human in Equestria while cowering behind her front hoof.

"I know....He is quite unusual, isn't he? Don't be frightened Angel, he is as harmless as a baby deer. So um, Mr. Schwarzenegger, what other animals are you familiar or affiliated with in your world?" Fluttershy balanced the bowl of salad for Angel on the floor. He dragged his food bowl into the kitchen within a hurry.

"Everehthing that Aie've seen so far in dis world is deh same on mine. Everehthing but deh mythological creatures and yew talking colorful ponehs of course. I'd hate to jaump to conclusions so fast, but augh....Where will aie be sleeping in yer cottage if aie may ask?" Arnold asked the humbled yellow shy mare.

"I guess....you could stay in my bedroom in the meantime. I will sleep on the couch until I make up a room for you....But um....My friends are still looking for you in Ponyville. I need to tell them that your here. Since your so good around my critter friends, can you watch over my sweet little Angel for me while I'm gone? I'm sure you two will get along just fine....." Fluttershy opened the front door to her cottage.

"NAO! WAIT FLUTTERSHAI, YEW DAUGHT UNDERSTAND! DAT LITTLE MONSTA EIS EVIL!" Arnold ran to the door, as Fluttershy trotted over the small bridge and vanished off in the distance. Behind him, Angel reappeared inside the living room. The little white devil grinned menacingly, while equipped with Fluttershy's pottery and glassware from around the cottage.

"Awlright yew little white rabbit....Dis is War......"