• Published 11th May 2013
  • 4,085 Views, 138 Comments

Arnold Schwarzenegger: A Mishap in Equestria - Ichtudirweh



Arnold Schwarzenegger comines forces with a movie director, to make a glorious comback in Hollywood. Little does he know, he slips into a time machine prop that transports him into Equestria by accident. How will he get back home?

  • ...
7
 138
 4,085

Chapter 2: The Arrival

"Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that no matter how hard..."

"YEAUGHHHH!"

Twilight Sparkle was disrupted by an abnormal scream off in the distance. Her curiosity got to the best of her, as she placed her ink dipped quill to the side of her letter. She peered out from the Golden Oaks Library of her bedroom window, to gaze towards the source of the rather unusual noise. The origins of the noise was casted from within the thick interior of the Everfree forest.

"Spike, did you just hear something that sounded like an audible scream?" Twilight peered over to the small purple dragon.

"Yeah Twi, but I think we should tell your friends before we check it out. You remember the incident with Applejack and the Timberwolves of course...."

"Hm....Your right. Perhaps we should search with my friends just as an extra safety precaution. You never know what you might find in the Everfree forest after all...." Twilight rubbed her chin with her fore hoof.

After the smoke dissipated from around the time displacement pod, Arnold kicked open the hatch door and tumbled onto the ground. His lungs were full of smoke and debris, as he gasped for a slight hint of fresh air. As the smoke rolled away in the thick heavy brush of the Everfree forest, Arnold gazed down at his forearms and biceps. The makeup and movie props were mysteriously relinquished from his body. He rushed over to a reflective piece of metal, to witness his youthful appearance once again! The time displacement equipment has caused him to regress in age. However, now he was trapped in an unknown world.

This new world was vibrant and pastel-like in appearance. He kneeled to the ground, to rip up a few blade of grass for closer investigation. The grass was certainly real to him, due to the texture and the scent it emitted. After he discarded the blade of grass, he realized that he was completely nude and isolated. His first priority was to find clothing and other possible intelligent life.

A curious feathered creature rattled from inside a nearby bush. The rustling caused by the movement of the creature captured Arnold's attention. Suddenly, the head of a white chicken sprung out to greet Arnold. It cocked it's head sideways, as it never saw a human before.

"Awww....areon't yew a cute liddle fellow." Arnold spoke aloud.

The deep voice of the Austrian legend caused fury to churn inside the feathered critter. It sprung from out of the bushes, and emitted a high pitch 'bwak' in self defense. It revealed itself to be a Cockatrice, with a reptilian body and wings that erected outwards. The creature gazed at Arnold, as the exterior of his body started to morph into stone. He was now a solid statue.

After a few minutes passed by, Arnold used his unprecedented strength to break from the stone. He was infuriated by this small critter who casted him into a statue. The Cockatrice was startled by his sudden escape. It violently shook in fear, as the huge bodybuilder towered over it.

"FACK YEW STOOPID CHICKEN!" Arnold hollered at the top of his lungs.

Arnold raised his muscular right leg, and kicked the Cockatrice with extensive force. The creature soared like a football into the horizon. It was never to be seen again.

After regaining his posture and his temperament, Arnold heard other creatures in the distance. The voices started to advance towards his position. They were having a conversation amongst themselves. He hid in a nearby bush, and awaited for the creatures to appear closer to him....

"Darling, what exactly was it that you required us for again?" Rarity yawned over to Twilight. The white mare just finished a long session at the Ponyville Day Spa.

"I heard a rather unusual scream from the Everfree forest. Perhaps it was a pony in trouble? I swear I've could've heard it from around here somewhere..." Twilight's voice appeared closer to Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The Mane 6 trotted swiftly behind Twilight, as Spike jogged near her side in caution. They saw smoke rolling out from behind a hedgerow of shrubbery. Twilight was the first to witness the otherworldly, alien time displacement machine that was lodged within the soft earth. The girls circled around the pod with deep intrusiveness, and wondered about the origins of such a peculiar device.

"What in the hay is this technological gizmo?" Applejack asked aloud in a strong southern accent.

"I've never seen anything like it before..." Twilight returned to the orange mare, while examining the interior of the pod.

"Um....girls....You should take a look at this...." Fluttershy spoke with a mellow tone of voice towards the Mane 6.

The soft spoken mare pointed her front hoof at the fresh imprints on the ground. They trotted over to surround Fluttershy and her discovery. There was evidence of chicken tracks, a long tail, and a very odd distinctive pattern of human feet molded into the earth. The girls couldn't identify the track pattern presented in front of them. As they were perplexed and somewhat startled by the foot pattern, they heard a sudden rustling from inside the shrubbery.

"Good Maurning!" A thick Austrian accent greeted the Mane 6 in the shadows. His greeting caused the girls to nearly leap out of their fur coats.

"Show yourself right this instant!" Rainbow Dash jumped in front of the girls.

"Aie would if Aie could, but mai appearance might startle yew." Arnold returned to the Mane 6.

"Oh darling, we've encountered everything from Hydras to Changelings. I'm sure we will be well prepared with a creature such as yourself. You seem rather charming. Why don't you reveal who you are?" Rarity returned to the mysterious creature.

"Alright, if yew say so...."

The girls watched in awe, as a dark silhouette rose up from behind the shrubbery. Arnold stepped forward to reveal himself, with a single beam of light that casted from above him. They froze in terror, as the Austrian bodybuilder moved in closer towards them. About three feet away, he paused and began to speak to the Mane 6. It snapped the girls out of their trance.

"Well, here Aie ahm!" Arnold's voice projected over the Mane 6.

"...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Twilight mustered up enough courage to yell aloud. The girls trotted out of the forest while screaming. They trotted fast enough to appear out of Arnold's view.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YEW GOING! AIE SWARE! AHM NOT AGEE, AIE AHM BEAUTIFUL!" Arnold cried aloud.

"WHAI?!?!....DEH BODY IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BEAUDIFUL THING!" Arnold held his massive hands over his face.

As he shed many manly tears, he pounded his fists into a nearby tree in pure frustration. Arnold sat on a nearby flat rock and wept to himself in deep sorrow. Unaware to him at the time, the tree that he pounded his enormous fists into came crashing down behind him. A cumbersome branch descended from the tree and struck him behind the base of his skull. He fell unconscious on the dirt base of the Everfree forest.

The girls panted vigorously after pausing for a brief second. They gasped for air and glanced towards each other with bewilderment and uncertainty.

"What in Celestia's name was that thing?" Rainbow Dash's magenta eyes widened with horror.

"I have absolutely no idea darling, but I think we may have overreacted towards it. We should go back and try to communicate with it again." Rarity grinned warmly to the girls.

She found the creature's thick foreign accent to be mysterious and attractive. Rarity's desire for another partner consumed her deep down inside. She managed to keep it secluded to her friends for all these years. However, this unknown creature fueled her quest for a significant other.

"Well hold yer horses Rare. I think y'all should tell Princess Celestia first. We have no idea what were dealing with here." Applejack returned to the girls.

"I agree Applejack. We have no idea what this creature might be capable of. Let's make a visit to Princess Celestia before we even attempt to venture back into the Everfree forest. Just as a safety precaution." Twilight proposed to the group.

They all agreed and nodded their heads in unison. After a long journey to Princess Celestia's castle, the Mane 6 appeared in front of Celestia's golden throne. She was busy reading a long list of royal duties for the castle. As her faithful student appeared in front of her, she rolled up her list and levitated it over to her sister. Princess Luna was to take over her royal duties in the meantime.

"My most faithful student, what brings you here on this very day?" Princess Celestia melodically projected to her unconditional top pupil.

"The elements of harmony and I have encountered a very unusual creature inside the Everfree forest. It may need our help, but we fled due to the uncertainty of the situation. I think you should come along to assist us. We are going to attempt to make contact with it again." Twilight returned to her mentor.

"I will be more than willing to aid you Twilight, and I glad that you asked for my assistance before venturing back into the Everfree forest. Many mysterious creatures whelm inside the thick interior, with many still yet to be discovered. I shall assemble my royal guards and my carriage for your journey. Meet me by the front gates within the hour."

The girls trotted on the crimson plush carpets back to the front of the castle. They waited anxiously for the princess, while silently discussing about the creature amongst themselves.

"I've never seen a creature in nature like that before. The only creature that I can recall that resembles it....Is Iron Will." Fluttershy spoke up to the girls.

"It kind of looked like a shaved gorilla! I wonder if it likes to party!" Pinkie squeaked with a high pitched tone.

"Whatever it was, it sure was massive and muscular. Maybe it's into working out?" Rainbow Dash questioned to the girls.

"I presume it's a male, darling. Judging by his masculine upper torso region and his deep tone of voice. Oh, I am so looking forward to meeting him again!" Rarity whinnied in pure delight and euphoria. Spike's eyebrow rose in suspicion towards Rarity's unusual attraction.

"I'm sure we will find out soon enough." Twilight returned to the Mane 6.

Princess Celestia's carriage was ready for departure at the front of the castle. A royal guard courteously presented the carriage door for them. They compiled inside the tight quarters of the carriage. Twilight told the location of the machine to her mentor, and Princess Celestia ordered the carriage drivers to be escorted along the outside of the forest.

After a short journey to the exterior of the Everfree forest, the carriage parked directly along the thick shrubbery. Princess Celestia examined the time displacement pod with intentional detail. A short while after, they heard a slight moan from the mysterious creature.

"...yeaugh...." The creature spoke in unconscious pain.

"Is this the creature that you spoke of?" Princess Celestia levitated the heavy branch away from Arnold Schwarzenegger's head.

"It sure is, Sugarcube." Applejack trotted along the side of Princess Celestia. Spike and the girls appeared from behind the two.

"He seems to be unconscious. I shall have him escorted to my castle immediately. You girls may wait for the creature to regain consciousness outside my chambers." Princess Celestia ordered her royal guards to lift the creature into her carriage for a safe departure.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was wrapped in a white silken blanket for comfort. He was placed along the plush seat inside the carriage. The girls intently followed the escort carriage from behind, wondering how the creature would react once he regained consciousness inside the castle....