• Published 29th Mar 2013
  • 1,882 Views, 23 Comments

A Damaged Sister - RF and AG



Less than a month after Luna’s redemption all seems to be back to normal but Luna and Celestia are no longer the close siblings they used to be. Their relationship deteriorates while Luna tries to reconcile with her emotions.

  • ...
0
 23
 1,882

On Hiatus at the Moment

Now I hate throwing a chapter up just to announce this but I figured it would garner the attention that is needed to tell you all this.

At the moment, A Damaged Sister is in fact on hiatus. This is the case due to me finally releasing my Metro/FiM crossover and focusing my time solely on that.

Note that this hiatus could end at any sort of time. It all depends on when I feel I can update this again.


I am deeply sorry for it having to be done. I am also sorry to anyone who I might have gotten their hopes up about a new chapter just to be dashed when you find this.

Comments ( 5 )

It's fine. It's your time after all, you should spend it doing (or writing) whatever you wish. Just don't forget about this one, Having a lot of fun with it so far. :twilightsmile:

Damn, I was just getting into this. All well, I look forward to the time when you continue to advance this. Luna's recovery from Nightmare Moon and her banishment has always been a source of fascination for me, and you seem to be hitting where I expected this to go.

Good Story. I give it a 8/10 :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

It was just getting interesting. Why:raritycry: Great story though.

6570612
I wrote myself into a wall when I did this one. This was my first attempt a long time ago ... perhaps I will do a rewrite of the chapters and actually finish it.

Future goals.

Login or register to comment