• Published 6th May 2013
  • 1,783 Views, 59 Comments

Stuck With You - Princess Glitzy



Trixie returns to Ponyville at the same time as Twilight`s father Night Light and Twilight hopes that Trixie`s visit won`t mess up her father`s time in Ponyville.

  • ...
10
 59
 1,783

Talk A Little, Talk A Lot

While all of the Sparkle family secrets were being revealed, five certain mares had been standing at the door, expecting to meet Twilight's dad.

"Ooooooh! What are they talking about?!"

"Pinkie Pie! Ya got ta quiet down! Twi an' her dad er in there!" Pinkie Pie crossed her arms at Applejack.

"MEANIE!"

"Ah reckon that Ah'm not a meanie!"

"Are to!" Fluttershy looked away from the two mares and glanced into Golden Oaks Library. Fluttershy's eyes grew wide and she poked Rarity.

"Um... Rarity." Rarity couldn't hear her soft whispers.

"PINKIE! APPLEJACK! You are acting rather uncouth! Will you please stop arguing?"

"Rarity." Fluttershy tried once more to interject.

"Rarity! Ah'm not a rude pony, but ya need to mind ya own business!" Rarity`s eyes narrowed.

"Do I now?! Well do whatever you like you... bumpkin!" (These ponies are amazing at trash talking) Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie continued to bicker. Fluttershy flew over to Rainbow Dash.

"Could you um... get their attention." Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Sure." She cleared her throat. "SHUT UP!" Everypony turned their heads. Luckily the ponies inside the house hadn't heard any of the commotion. Fluttershy cringed slightly at the loud noise.

"I- I um... wanted to say that Trixie is in there and well... everypony in that room is crying." Rainbow Dash flexed her muscles and flew up into the sky above them.

"I'LL JUST KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR!" Applejack gripped her tail with her teeth and pulled her back down.

"No ya ain't! Ya can't just barge in there! Well Ah think that we should wait until things calm down a bit, okay." Pinkie Pie began bouncing excitedly.

"Let's wait until they stop crying and then I'll use my party cannon to cheer them up even more!" She pulled her party cannon out of thin air.

"H- How did you...?" Rainbow Dash just stared at Pinkie. "You might as well be a unicorn with how much magic you pull off." Her blue eyes sparkled.

"A unicorn?! Cool! That would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" Rarity frowned at her friend.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Really Pinkie? You couldn't have used fabulous or splendid?"

"Yes, because those words would be stupid." Applejack and Rainbow Dash spoke in unison. Rarity managed to make an even sadder frown.

Fluttershy once again looked into the window and saw that Trixie had gotten up and walked into some other room. I mean, they were still crying, but they were smiling.

"They're um... smiling. I think that we may to able to go in... if you want to I mean." Pinkie shoved the others out of the way and entered the library.

"HIYA TWILIGHT!" Twilight shook her head in misbelief. She has somehow forgotten that they were coming. That was weird. How could I forget? She looked at her sister, Trixie in the kitchen. Oh, yeah.

"Hello Pinkie. W- Would you mares like to meet my father?" Nightlight stepped in front of Twilight and smiled at them. Pinkie Pie grabbed him in a tight hug.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU! I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS!" Rainbow Dash had to literally pry her off.

Rarity walked over to Nightlight and shook his hoof. "My name is Rarity." She smiled. "How do you do?"

"Okay, I suppose." Applejack shook his hoof as well, but definitely less dainty.

"Howdy partner!"

"I find your accent quite charming." AJ grinned.

"Thank ya kindly!" Fluttershy wasn't one to introduce herself and Rainbow found the whole situation to be rather boring.

"And you two pegasi look lovely."

"Thank you." Trixie strolled into the room with a sandwich and found that several mares had come in while she was gone.

"Hello, long time no see." Rarity wanted to try and be nice.

"Yeah, hi." There was an awkward silence for a little while until Twilight finally decided to say something to break the tension.

"I- We have something to tell you." Fluttershy became concerned.

"What is it? Does it have to do with the crying?" She put her hooves over her mouth. "I- I'm sorry! We were waiting for you and you were hugging and yelling and crying. I didn't mean to spy on you. Oh, I'm just so sorry. It-" Twilight shoved her hoof in Fluttershy's mouth.

"It`s fine and yes, it does have to do with that. Daddy, would you like to tell them?" Nightlight pondered that.

"No, this is something that you need to do. Trixie come sit with us." Trixie took her seat and braced herself for the reactions.

"You five are really important to me so I need you to hear this very crucial piece of information. Please don't freak out or yell at any of us." She took a deep breath. "Trixie is my sister." Gasps escaped the mares.

"I just can't... wow. That was rather unexpected. I don't know what to think of this. I guess, I just have one question. Have you known all along because if you did than you took sibling quarreling to a whole new level." Twilight was happy to hear that Rarity cared about her enough to stay calm.

"We both just learned today. I don't really want to tell you mares the story yet, but I hope you can accept this. It is a really weird thing after all. Trixie is my sister. It's just odd to say."

Trixie smiled at them and got ready to say what she needed to say. "Trixie has apologized before, but Trixie feels as though she owes you a hug. She really hates them, but in order to be accepted in Ponyville, you kind of have to warm up to one another." Suddenly her eyes narrow. "But, if a single one of you tries to chit chat with her about your mumbo jumbo friendship stuff, Trixie will personally hit you. We shall be friends, but please don't annoy Trixie." Everypony immediately to disregard her one rule.

They trapped her in a group hug and everypony in the room had joined. "Gah!" I really needs to get some new friends.