• Published 6th May 2013
  • 1,782 Views, 59 Comments

Stuck With You - Princess Glitzy



Trixie returns to Ponyville at the same time as Twilight`s father Night Light and Twilight hopes that Trixie`s visit won`t mess up her father`s time in Ponyville.

  • ...
10
 59
 1,782

Welcoming

Twilight stared at the window anxiously. "You know, Twilight, you are so happy that I think you may burst. I think that we might start calling you the new 'Pinkie Pie'." Spike smiled at his witty comment, while Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's not everyday that my father comes to town! I can't wait to show him my accomplishments! I can have him write a letter to the princess with me! He can create checklists with me!"

"Wow, Twilight, that sure sounds like a… great time, but I might be at Rarity's during these... activities." Twilight frowned at her assistant for hiding what he truly thinks.

"I hear you loud and clear, you think that I'm boring. Well, I can have fun!" Spike was feeling relatively brave today and he felt the need to push her buttons. He got as close to her eyes as he could get.

"Prove it." Twilight wasn't necessarily competitive, but that didn't mean that she shied away from a challenge. She returned the determined look.

"Fine." She smirked. "Tell me exactly what you would consider 'fun'." The baby dragon's eyes widened with excitement.

"Eating a container of ice cream and playing catch... at the same time." He had a devilish grin on his face. Twilight was just about to reprimand for giving her such a ridiculous challenge, but her fun status was on the line.

"Bring me the stuff, Spike." He ran away quickly and returned with the supplies. They seemed close by... too close by. Twilight put two and two together.

"YOU WERE EATING ICE CREAM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND PLAYED BALL IN THE HOUSE?!" Spike`s smiled faltered. He scratched the back of his head and moved away slowly.

"I- I um..." I have to think of something! "...You were going to do it!" Her determined face left and was replaced by a confused and embarrassed one.

"Well... I um... it was different!" Happy with her reply, she snatched the two objects from his grasp and prepared. She looked quizzically at them.

"How do I do them at once?" Spike beamed.

"Like this!" He plopped the ice cream container on her face and threw the ball into her hooves.

"Sp...k! T...k dis thin o...f!" Her muffled voice came through the container.

"What was that?" A giggle escaped his lips. "I can't hear you over your embarrassing position." Twilight stomped her back hooves.

"J...st catch da freakin' bol!" She began licking the ice cream and threw the ball which very luckily landed in his arms. Spike nearly bursted into laughter, but tried to keep quiet so that this could continue. It was hilarious.

Meanwhile, a blue stallion named Nightlight was making his way towards Golden Oaks Library. He didn't feel the need to knock because he would probably interrupt his daughter's study session. Nightlight pushed the door open and saw an unruly sight.

"Twilight?" Spike dropped the ball as his blush spread across his face. Twilight threw the container off of her head and looked into her father's golden eyes.

"Hi, dad." Twilight used a cleaning spell to get rid of the ice creamy mess and put back anything that the ball may have hit.

"That didn't happen?" She nodded quickly. "How about I go back to the statue of Celestia and await your welcoming!" Twilight grinned slightly.

"Sure, sounds great. I'll just wait here and then bring you back here the correct way." Nightlight teleported away and an angry, lavender mare turned to Spike.

"Soooooooo..."

"SPIKE! YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY FATHER!" Her stern look turned to that of a filly. "Am I considered fun now?" Spike smiled.

"Yes Twilight. I hereby declare you... fun." Twilight did the 'nailed it' gesture (bending one's arm and shoving it downwards).

"I have to go. Meanwhile, I need you to organize the historical fiction books. No slacking off, you're in big trouble." Spike sighed.

"Ugh! Fine!" Spike trudged over to the historical fiction section and picked up a book titled Ancient Times of Equestria.

Twilight put a smile on her face and began skipping happily towards her father. She skipped for a little while, but soon realized how stupid it was to skip there when she can just teleport there, she is the element of magic after all.

Nightlight waited patiently for about five minutes until his daughter appeared from a pink burst of light right before him. "Oh Twilight! It's so nice to see you after so long!"

"Hi daddy!" Twilight ran up and embraced her father.

She kissed her dad's cheek, but something or somepony caught her attention. I- Is that who I think it is?!

Twilight broke away from the hug and ran towards her. "TRIXIE?!" She smiled annoyingly.

"The one and only. The Great & Powerful Trixie! Er- Trixie meant to say the Great & Apologetic Trixie!" She might have a new nickname, but she is not the angel she claims she is.

"Hello." Trixie looked at Twilight with slight disgust.

"Trixie has to get going. I have a show!" She stepped closer to Trixie.

"I thought that you changed?" She looked back with a pinch of anger.

"TRIXIE HAS! Trixie still performs, she just doesn't gloat." Nightlight looked at the two of them and put his hooves on their shoulders.

"GET OFF OF TRIXIE!" Twilight shoved her.

"DON'T SPEAK TO MY FATHER THAT WAY!" They began doing that sissy fighting thing where they just slap each other a bunch of times.

"Break it up! I have something to tell you." She looked towards Nightlight.

"What is it, dad?" He sighed.

"I have something to tell both of you." Trixie and Twilight looked at each other in confusion. Nightlight began walking towards the library and they followed. This seemed rather important and Trixie had an image to keep up.