• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 519 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: The Gemstones of Magic - RamenVA



Twilight, now as a Princess, must take another pony under her wing and help that pony fulfill her destiny. But, it won't be an easy relationship like Twilight had with Celestia. Twilight faces her ultimate test of magic and friendship.

  • ...
5
 2
 519

3 Ruby, The Deliquent

Twilight, Shining Armor, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity all headed back to Sweet Apple Acres, where everything was in total chaos. Fluttershy's animals were completely out of control and she was flying around trying to stop them. Apple Jack was trying to keep them from eating the food she made for the party.

"Get away you critters!" she said, pushing them away from the food.

"Apple Jack!" Twilight said. "What in the world is going on?"

"I don't know!" Apple Jack said, still pushing animals away. "I came back to see if maybe your student came to the party, and the next thing I knew, Fluttershy's animals went crazy!"

"Fluttershy!" Twilight yelled above, where Fluttershy was catching one of her birds. "What's going on?"

Fluttershy swooped down and grabbed Angel who was in one of the pies.

"Hey!" Apple Jack yelled.

"Fluttershy, what happened?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I-I don't know! This pegasus came to my house looking for a pet and, well, I left for a second. And the next thing I knew, the animals all came here on a rampage! I'm trying to stop them, but nothing is working."

"Hold on," Shining Armor said.

He stood in the middle of all the chaos and concentrated. He used magic to create a barrier around each of the animals and levitated them into the air. He combined all of the barriers to create a cage for all of the animals and place it on the ground where they couldn't get away. He sighed in relief and Twilight gave him a pat on the back.

"Great job BBBFF," she said with a smile.

"Thanks. Been working on it for a while now."

"Alright!" Rainbow said in an angry tone. "Where's that trouble making pony?"

"Fluttershy?" Rarity asked.

"Oh! Umm, well, I don't know. After the animals ran loose, she was gone..."

"Twilight!"

Spike ran up to them and took a moment to catch his breath. He had a cupcake stuck on his tail and frosting all over him.

"Spike? What on earth happened?" Twilight asked him.

"Well, me and Pinkie went to Sugar Cube Corner and there was this pony who came with a box and when she gave it to Pinkie, a twister came out of it! And it's tearing the place apart."

"That has to be the same pegasus that cause all of our problems!"

"Let's go guys!" Twilight said.

When they all arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, it was exactly how Spike described. Cakes were flying out of the windows and you could hear things breaking inside.

"Pinkie!" Twilight yelled inside. "Where are you?"

"Right here..."

They all turned around and saw Pinkie hanging upside down on a tree branch.

"Pinkie, what happened?"

Flutter shy flew up to Pinkie to try and help her down from the tree.

"Well, this pony came with a present for me and , you know me, I never refuse presents, no matter what day it is. Who knew you could give someone a tornado as a present?"

Fluttershy brought Pinkie down to the ground and Twilight walked over the Sugar Cube Corner. She took a deep breath and used her magic to make the tornado weaken and eventually disappear.

"How do suppose she did that?" Rarity asked.

"I don't know," Shining Armor said. "But I have a feeling that Ruby is responsible for this."

"Who the hay is Ruby?" Apple Jack asked.

"She's Twilight's 'missing student'."

"Yeah, I don't know how she made herself a pegasus, but this was done by magic," Twilight said. "We have to find her no matter what. Who knows what she'll do next."

"I think I just did," Spike said. "Look!"

Spike pointed to a cloud in the sky, where the pony that everyone met was sitting. She gasped when they all saw her and she flew off.

"Oh no you don't!" Rainbow Dash said, as she flew after her.

"Come on guys!" Twilight said, racing after Rainbow Dash. The others followed.

The pony flew as fast as she could, but Rainbow was gaining on her. She tried to lose Rainbow in the clouds, but to no success. She even went down and started going in between buildings, but Rainbow didn't lose her for even a second. As a final effort to escape, she flew back up into the sky and headed for the Evergreen Forest. She dove right into the heart of the forest, but Rainbow stopped in her tracks.

"You gotta be kidding me... Oh man!"

Rainbow dove into the forest after her and tried her best to fly through the trees to find the pony.

"Where did she go?" Rainbow said.

She got lower to the ground to catch her breath and looked around to see if she saw any sign of the pony. then, in the distance, she heard a loud crash and scream. Rainbow quickly went to where she heard the crash and saw the pony stuck in some vines, struggling to get herself.

"Ha! There's no where to run now!" Rainbow said as she got closer.

"Whatever! Just get me down!" the pony exclaimed.

"No way! After all the trouble you caused, there's no way I'm helping you!"

"Please! I'm sorry, okay? I just want to get out of here!"

Rainbow turned her back on the pony.

"Fine... but don't say I didn't warn you..." The pony said in a low tone.

Suddenly, a big burst of light came from the pony.

"What the-" Rainbow said.


Twilight and the others followed Rainbow into the Evergreen Forest, against most of their better judgement.

"Ar-are you sure you saw them come in here Twilight...?" Rarity said, he voice shaking.

"I'm positive. They came in here." Twilight said.

"Well, I hope we find them soon. I can't stand this place..."

"Hey guys, look," Fluttershy said, pointing toward a light in the distance.

"Let's go!" Twilight said.

They all headed toward the light as fast as they could and found Rainbow Dash on the ground.

"Rainbow!"

They went to her side as quickly as possible and helped her up.

"Rainbow, what happened?" Apple Jack asked.

"I-I don't know... She was stuck in some vines and the next thing I knew she... I don't know..."

The light disappeared and reveled the pony, but she was no longer a just a pegasus.

"She's a... she's a..." Rarity stammered.

"An... Alicorn?!" Twilight exclaimed.

The pony landed on her feet and looked at them all. She then focused her attention on Twilight and gave her a glare.

"You're Princess Twilight, right?" she asked.

"Yes..." Twilight said, still shocked.

"Okay then. I just want to let you know, I refuse to learn magic from you."