• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 8,262 Views, 1,030 Comments

Making the Best of It - Dark Lightning



2 brothers find the city of ponyville, expecting the time of theiir lives.

  • ...
35
 1,030
 8,262

The Race Aggrement

CHAPTER 9: THE RACE!!!

SO YEAH, THIS IS THE PART THAT MOST OF YOU THAT DO READ THIS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, ME VS DASH....WHO WILL WIN? WHO WILL LOSE? WILL I BE BANISHEED? WILL RAINBOW LOSE A RACE? THAT SHITS ANSWERS ARE BELOW SO KEEP READING OR SOMETHING. OH YEAH AND I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING THIS "HEARTS AND HOOVES SPECIAL" ON FEBRUARY 14, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, PM THE STUUF, OR COMMENT BELOW, WHATEVER.......NOW BACK TO THE RACE TO END ALL RACES!!!!

"YOU'RE ON!!!!!" We keep staring at each other, that was until Twilight and Rarity came over to us and tried to to talk sense to us, but none of us were listening to them.

"Rainbow darling, you must reconsider this, I mean he barely got here, do you REALLY expect us to believe this is only about a cloud?''

"SHUT UP RARITY!!! I know what I'm doing, and plus, he ELECTRICUTED ME!!! Theres no way I could pass this up without teaching him a lesson about RESPECT! So yeah, I am going to continue this, and theres nothing you can do about it.....


*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"Dark, you don't really expect us to think that YOU can beat Dash right? I mean she has broke the sound barrier, SAVED the wonderbolts, won the Best Young Flyers Competition, AND-

"Cut it out Twilight, I know what I'm doing. You think just because she broke the Sound Barrier she is Intimidating?
I meanyou saw what I did.....I did the EXACT same thing, I broke the Sound Barrier as well, sio I ain't worried,but let me tell you somethingTwilight.......you might want worry for your "friend" Rainbow Dash over there, after I'M done with her, she'll be looking up to ME like how she does to the Wonderbolts, so I guess I'll see you at the finish line."

Twilight just stood there in AW at what I said to her, I guess she hasn't ever seen anyone with such ego since Rainbow Dash, but whatever.....

"Well Dark.....at least tell me you'll be safe.....

"Twilight..........why do you care for me so much? We just barely meet and you're talking to me like we've known each other our entire lives, so why do you care?"

"Well.....I....." As I was waiting for answer, I didn't notice the blush she was trying to hide.But I don't care, WHO wouldn't have a crush on me......excluding Rainbow Dash, maybe I might even be able to get the white Unicorn to like me, she's REALLY pretty and, well its not just thats she's pretty, but her attitude is pretty awesome as well.

"Well whatever the reason, thanks for caring......your a cool mare." I think that after I turned my back she blud=shed again, but I'm not sure.......hah, this is going to be EPIC!!!


*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"Wait a gash darn picking minute Dash, WHY do yah want tah get rid of va Dark, the whole incident back then was a just an accident, why can't ya get that throught yar thick skull?"

"REALLY AJ? I thought out of all the mares, YOU would agree with me on this. I can't believe you, I knew this would happen, out of all of my friends, YOU would disagree with me!"

"I ain't saying that I ain't agreeing with you Rainbow, its just that he's been here a while, and he's grown on me."

"AJ! I need to do this, It's not just that he electricuted me, but he keeps saying that's he's the BEST flyer in all of Equestria....I'M THE BEST FLYER IN EQUESTRIA!!! ME, RAINBOW DASH!!!!"

"I just can't believe ya Dash, letting this whole concept getting over you....yah haven't evan gaven him the chance tha tah know the REAL him, mayba if yah spent some time with him and got tah knohim better, he'll-

"YOU WANT ME TO HANG OUT WITH HIM?!?!?! NONONONONONONONONONONO! He is an egomaniacal jerk who only thinks about himself!"


"JUST LIKE YOU HUH?" I grinned lightly as she then turned her head towards me after I said that. I think I saw smoke coming from her nostrils, what a weirdo.


"OH YEAH! WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT TO MY FA- face?" Wondering why she stopped mid-sentence? Well she said to tell her to her face, so I just flew at her and was now standing right at her.

"Okay,Just....Like....You....Huh. You know for someone claiming to be the fastest thing in Equestria, you certainly are slow at combacks:AKA= Talking Back when you're being spoken to. What....is all of that bravado gone?"

"WHAT? What are you even saying? I bet you're as just an egghead as Twilight! No offense Twilight."

"Oh, none taken." I knew she was lying, you could see it in her eyes as she was giving Rainbow the Death Glare.


"Well,this is about all I've had about this boring stuff. So, how you wanna do this, running...or flying?"

"Well DUH? Of course flying!"

"Okay then, well where should we start? I meanI've only been here for a day, so where should this race begin?"


"Well thats easy...........THROUGH GHASTLY GOURGE!!! (DUN DUN DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Fluttershy Screams=then Faints, Rarity somehow makes this velvet couch come out of NOWHERE and she leans on it saying,"THIS IS THE WORST...POSSIBLE..THING...EVER!!!", and Twilight and AJ just stare at RD.)

"Rainbow, ya'll now can't be serious....last time yah went throught there you almost DIDN'T make it out....


"It's alright AJ, (Rainbow starts stretching her wings, then starts doing some push-ups) I know he'll be able to handle it...Right Dark?"

"Sure I can.....(I think)"

"Well we'll do this like we did when I wanted a new pet, we'll both fly throught GAshly Gourge, its actually quite fun, but its dangerous. I'll be leading since I've been throught it a bagillion times before. So the first one to go throught the finish line, wins.....understood?"

"Crystal...."


"Well then, COME ON!!!!"

"No, I'll think it would be faster if Twilight just teleported us there....Twlight?"

"Huh? OH, um yeah...."

Thyen a purple aura started to consume all 9 of us, what appered before me was nothing of what I would have expected................


BET YOU GUYS WERE EXPECTING THE RACE HUH DON'T W,ORRY THOUGHT, IT WILL COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, JUST BE PATIENT DAMMIT!!!!

SO I GUESS I'LL BE SEEING YA WHEN I SEE YA..............


AS ALWAYS BITCHES......

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!