• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 8,262 Views, 1,030 Comments

Making the Best of It - Dark Lightning



2 brothers find the city of ponyville, expecting the time of theiir lives.

  • ...
35
 1,030
 8,262

Marepocalypse: The Beginning (duh)

Chapter:......something

Marepocalypse: The Beginning (duh).


"So how was your day Dark?"

"Oh it was alright, and how was your Dashie?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Spectrum keeps crying for no reason but besides that its all been good."

"Man that foal has been a lot of trouble huh?"

"Yeah....but its all worth it..."*leans in to kiss*


"FUCK NO!!!!!!..........huh?.....Oh." That dream was crazy as fuck. I mean, why does my mind have to come up with these ideas? Whatever.


After leaving the Library,me and Cyan headed towards the Everfree. Since I knew that there was no way I was going to go back to Rainbow Dash's place, and he knew that if he went back to Sweet Apple Acres it would just be murder wit AppleJack there, we decided to just stick together and stay by the hideout so once we woke up we could just head on over there. Cyan was on a tree branch sleeping, and since I being the pegasus that I am I just hopped on a cloud and laid there.

I looked over the cloud and saw that Cyan was already up. By the looks of things, I guess its like 7:00 a.m or something like that.

"Hey Dark! If your done screaming like a philly will you come down and help me?"

"Yeah........uh alright."

"Great now that your here, let me explain everything that'd here. Right there *points to semingly normal bush* is the entrance to this "base" if you'll call it. Right there *points to a tree* is an escape route in case any mares DO somehow find out about the "base", its connected to the tree underground so-

"How did you even build all this stuff?"

"Its magic, I don't have to explain anything....now as I was saying, since its connected underground, we'll need to be able to have surveillance to the surface, thats why I placed lots of miniature cameras ALL OVER PONYVILLE!"

"How did you do that? And when did you have time for this? And like how many? Where did you get them? When you have time for all this? Isn't this kinda stalkerish? How- *Cyan places his hoof and covers my mouth*

"Dark......like I said....Its Magic."

"That doesn't really explain anything."

"Yeah well Deal With it, I do what I want. So with all those little cameras here and there and everywhere, were able to see everything and everypony. Come on, lets go inside." *dives through the open hatch to go inside*

"Meh...sure." *dives in after him*

As I entered the whole "base" thing, I have to admit, Cyan overdid himself here. I'm not going into detail about what was where and what was here,so I'm just going to cut to the chase, it pretty much had everything that a normal home would have. A bathroom, a small ktchen, sofas, a TV, and some huge ass TV screen where I guess the whole camera stuff works. When I went to the bathoom, turns out there's running water, energy, heat, and all that stuff. I would question it to Cyan, but he'd just say its magic or some crap like that.

"And this is where the magic happens."

"You mean how you got all this stuff? Or are you talking about the camera thing?"

"What do you think?"

"Something........I'll just go with the latter."

"Correct then. See all these monitors? Well like I said, captures all the stuff thats happening throughout all of Ponyville, so we'll always be one step ahead of those mares. See, look, theres a bunch of mares right there waiting by SugerCube Corner right now."

"Yeah, your right."


"SO.....what you two up to?"

"Oh, Cyan here is just- WAIT WHAT?!?!" I turned around and was meet with Atom, having a smug smile as always.

"Scared Yah didn't I?"

"Did.....Dark, did....did he just mimick AppleJack?"

"Yes, yes I did, deal with it. Now what's all this here?"

"Well for your information Atom, Cyan here made this sweet hideout for us with all these surveillance cameras all over Ponyville so that we can watch them and be prepared for anything that the mares have planned for us."

"Huh, well this is cool and all, but what about the food?"

"In the fridge."

"Bathroom?"

"Third door on the left wall."

".........Alright you did pretty much come up with everything."

"Told you."

*Blaze drops down from Hatch*

"Hey everypony!"

"Seriously, how are you guys knowing where this is?"

"Well Dark, Cyan DID give us plans....and also the hatch thing is like wide open, so its pretty impossible to miss."

"..............Shut Up Atom."

"Pfff, you know its true."

"SO.....whats all this stuff anyway."

"Know what Blaze? Instead of just repeating everything that I just said to Atom, I'll just replay the entire scenario for you." (shoots beam of magic into Blazes head, and 2 minutes later)

"Huh....well this is AWESOME! So.....it is now time to wait...."

After Blaze came, evrything was normal for the time. Time after time we would go and watch some television and see if there was something good on, or we would just talk for a bit, but both of those things proved to be real boring and unpleasant. After a couple of hours and us bored out of our minds,(except for Cyan, he brought a BOOK....wow, yes boring I know, but at least he wasn't complaining about boredom)
Shade......Shadow?......Okay, to be honest, that one pony hasn't really made an impression on me yet. I mean seriously, I can't even remember his damn name....all I know is that he's with Pinkie Pie, and thats thanks to Cyan! So I'll just call him grey unicorn. So as I was saying, about an hour later, grey unicorn teleports here, and a half hour later Thunder Cloud comes.

Okay....before I tell what happens, I need to say something....I hate Thunder. I just plain hate him. I can find no redeeming qualities about him, and is it just me,or he looks WAY too much like me...seriously. I mean, if you looked at him, then me, then back to him, we look really similar. Both have red and black mane, same stature, feature, wings, and all that stuff. I mean, what the hell? Its like if we were long lost brothers or something, I mean look at his Cutie Mark! It looks almost like mine! Just in a reversed form. And if we changed his coat color from white to black, he would look EXACTLY like me. And to top it off, Cyan told me what he did to this one Pegasus, can't remember his name though.......said that he sent an electrical current through him....so he now has lightning abilities as well...like me....another reason that I find his and my similarities way too weird. I didn't really tell nopony cause I thought that they would say that I was just overreacting, but I'm still standing by what I said.

Alright so as I was saying, after those two came, everything was cool and alright. We got to watch stallions get dragged off by mares into there doom which was always funny as they always tried to fly away only to be caught in an ambuse. Sure we could have gone and helped them....but this was much more enjoying, and everypony was having a good time......except when we saw HIM.

-----------------------

"ORDER, ORDER! Now, does everypony understand what we are going to do?"

"Uh....I don't."

*sigh*"Alright Derpy, I mean Ditzie, I shall explain it ONE MORE TIME. *ahem*
Greetings to all you mares that have stopped trying to get your hooves on stallions randomly and are here so we can catch them more efficiently!"
*crowd cheers*
"As I was saying, every previous year, here in Ponyville we have tried to get our hooves on a stallion, to no avail.THat is why, I have made a plan for us to follow so that we may get our stallions to rut us!"
*crowd cheers*
"Alright, so first, as you may all know, there are a bunch of NEW stallions here for the taking. Yet we know not that much of them unlike the rest of the well known stallions here in Ponyville and Canterlot. They are, Dark Lightning and Cyan Oasis. From what I have heard and seen, they have unique abilities in controlling an element of nature each, Lightning and Water. They WILL be difficult to capture, but with persistence and dedication, they ARE catchable! From what Pinkie Pie has told me after searching all of Ponyville, we believe that Cyan has placed cameras all around Ponyville."

"So how are we supposed to catch them if they can see our everymove?"

"Good question Lyra, well I HAVE found some blindspots that the cameras cannot see, but that won't be enough, so starting tommorow, I shall place a jammer. Something that shall cause the cameras to go haywire and be innificient for use. Now some of you may be asking how will we locate them, but I had that covered as well, from what Spike has told me from their conversation last night, they are hiddedn in some sort of base. None to worry because I had a hold of one of them, and now...he is our little spy. I put a little chip on the side of his head so that he may speak to us whenever possible.
Now that we have that covered, we shall split into groups, the left aside of you shall come with me, while the right side of you shall go with my co-captain, Rainbow Dash, both sides shall follow their captains orders....no matter WHAT it may be. So now that we have that settled, it is time for our hunting to begin! And just so the stallions can come out to stir things up a bit, we've set free to one of our previosly captured stallions thanks to Fluttershy here. Unknowingly, he has a tracker on him, so we will be able to find him easy and the others if they try to help him.

"Wait, so who is the spy so that we don't accidentally get him as well?"

"Oh, well I do suppose that you all should know, his name is-

----------

"So Blaze, out of all the mares, which one have you had your eye on?"

"Hmmm......out of all the mares, I think Octavis is pretty cute."

"Her, really?"

"Yeah, whats wrong with her?"

"Oh.........nothing."

"Oh, alright then. Who do YOU find attractive?"

"Isn't it obvious? AppleJack of course! I would tap that falnk faster than-

"Yeah nopony really gives a damn." (inserttrollface.png)

"Yeah well buck you alright."

"Hey, everypony! Come over here!"

Everypony stopped from their conversations and went to meet Cyan at, well you know right where all the cameras are. I'm just going to call it the living room. so once everypony was there, Cyan turned around from staring at the cameras, and a had a look of utter terror on his face.

"Cyan.....you alright bro?"

"No Dark....I'm not alright. We have a major problem on our hooves because of these mares, there "Mare in heat" dilemma is far worse than I thought it would be."

"Pfff, oh please Cyan, I mean, how bad can it really be?"

"Oh....you'll see Atom, your just about to find out."


Yeah....hey everybody. Yeah, I know that its been a FUCKING MONTH since I last updated. And I'm sorry about it alright? There has been shit going on that has stopped me from righting. Main cause are exams......and me just being a lazy bastard. So I'll try to update sooner than how I have been doing. Cool? Well Alright I'll see you soon........
P.S:
Only good Nightcore Song, don't know what it is?.....You lucky bastad. But you know...its pretty good. And made by Atom, so if you hate it (please?) go and hate Atom. That is all.