• Published 1st Feb 2012
  • 902 Views, 11 Comments

The New Generation - TheBlackPanda



A sequel to 'A Hero's Story', Brandon and his daughters fight an oncoming apocalypse, and Discord.

  • ...
6
 11
 902

Chapter 3: (Shortie) Get Outta Here!

Scootaloo and Night Runner had been sitting on opposite sides of the cell. Night Runner tossing various escape ideas around her head, and Scootaloo reeling over the fact that her ten year old sister was just possessed moments ago. Finally, Night Runner turned around, "Hey, Scoots." She whispered.

"What do you want?"

"I have an idea."

"Let's hear it."

"So, you need to bring the guards over here, and I'll kick the cell doors down on top of them."

"You couldn't do that if you wanted to!"

"Do you have a better idea?"

"...no."

"Exactly."

Scootaloo went to the cell bars, "Hey, douchebags! I'm hungry!"

The guards went over to the annoying child in the cell. The moment they got there the cell bars shook, and fell on top of them. Scootaloo stared at her sister, "...What the hell?"

Night Runner simply brushed her black hair out of her face. Her irises were a deep red instead of their normal rose color. "Come on. We need to get outta here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Darkside tracked John to this cave. We walked in to find a hi-tech hideout/base/prison. We were welcomed upon entry by John himself. "Hello! I've been expecting you!" He said with a shit-eating grin.

"You know what the fuck I want, so where are they?" I asked, impatiently.

"I'll give them back. We can strike a deal."

"Go on."

"Your daughters for your spot on the royal triad."

"I would, but I turned that position down."

He frowned, "Then no deal."

"I was hoping for a peaceful conversation, but that's too much to ask for."

"Damned right."

He jumped on top of the table, "There's something you need to know. Compared to my power now, I was a snail back then."

Thrusting out his hand, a black flame burst from his hand. A dark haired girl jumped in front of me and took the blast. I looked at the figure.

It was Night Runner.

She thrust her hand back out and the same flame returned to it's original user. John blocked the flame and disappeared. I grabbed my girls and flew out of the cave.