• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 569 Views, 3 Comments

Hide and Zeke - Cruz Oscar



The Lunar Guards are always shrouded in mysteri even more so since the return of the Mistress of the night, always protecting Equestris from the shadows. Fallow the adventures of Zeek as he uncovers a secret that should never had been found.

  • ...
 3
 569

Chapter 3

Okay so your stuck with a deranged pony that apparently flies a magic box thats bigger on the inside, and he is convinced that not only it can travel to different places but time as well 'That ill believe it when I see it' But none of that matters now because.
"You landed us inside A DIAMOND DOG'S CAVE?!" we are currently running for our lives as a horde or armored diamond dogs are giving chase, trowing spears and boulders at us in every turn we take in this gigantic treasure room.
"Oi! For your information I was aiming for a more sunnier era until somepony decided to play hijack the TARDIS!"
Noticing another boulder aiming for us I grabbed the mad pony and decided to glide over another mountain of treasure.
"No not left! Go right!"
"Why not-WHOAA!!" several dogs descended from the roof literally throwing themselves at us. This is insane! I understand them getting mad but now their killing themselves to capture us!? The ground is one thing but theres nothing under us but sharp mountains of treasure.
"Of for Celestia! WHERE!?"
"That depends! Do you like crash landings?" For the love of-we need a place to hide im feeling tired...wait is that a chasm I hear under.
"Wh-Oh nononononono!" The mad pony has taken hold of one of my wings.
"GERONIMO!" and folded it closed.
"AHHHHHH!!"
Force closing my wing we fell into the shadows.

Location Above Ground:

"WHAT?!" a dark shadow hovers over the kneeling diamond dog soldiers.
"We spot them we did, two ponies in the catacombs my lord!" those were the dogs final words as his head detonated the reason being a red glowing horn in the darkness.
"It must have been spies from HER....its too soon" The crimson glare turned to the next diamond dog "Find them, and bring them to me, If the princess wishes to play war :grin: then its only fare that I respond in kind" the dark figure waited for the dogs to leave his chamber to look outside his window, his dark crimson armor gleaming all the way.
"Don't keep me waiting too long princess, I long to hear your screams".

Back Underground:

"A river?! What in the hay posses you to dunk us into a river! I had to ditch my armor!" Stunts I get, forcing me into a stunt is suicidal.
"What? I just though that they didn't like to go for a swim oh wait those are cats, forget I mention swimming, did you noticed anything odd?" That look again, I cant really tell if he is interrogating me or really asking my opinion...but he does have a point.
"...They didn't make sense"
"Make sense how?"
"Everything, they work in groups but small groups no more than ten or twelve, they are cowards so they are only known to strike from safe locations and most importantly!"
This I looked up from where we had fallen
"We ran over mountains of treasure from all kinds! Why weren't they fussing over it?! All you need is one gem to bring a whole disciplined group into a frenzy!" Why im I saying all of this to him?
"So your saying that what we saw would never ever be possible? Not even in their own kingdom?"
"Them having a kingdom? Absurd! Those creatures are nomads! They never stay in one place for fear of other dogs or predators might take their treasure, those above us practically ignore it!....what are you doing?"
Looking back to the Doctor he seems to be dancing with his metal wand, waving it in the air back and forth.
"...okay I need to know is that a wand your playing with?"
"How rude! This for your information its a Sonic Screwdriver, im trying to find the source of this sound"
"...right, in the mean time I say we get out off he-OPFHH! Hey! Get OFF!"
"No time I got the signal! Giddyup Pony!"
"EXCUSE ME!"
The sudden appearance of falling spears stopped any further protests I had as we flew away into the darkness.

Flying in the dark is no problem for me, flying hit a fully grown stallion with his sonic constantly beeping proves to be exhausting. Luckily for me the sound of water getting louder appeased my nerves of falling to our doom...that is until we found the sewers.
"Aha!! Here we are! Progress! Tell me Zeke whats wrong with this picture?"
"That I haven't thrown you off my back?!"
"Oh right! Sorry lets land, But really whats wrong with this?"
After getting the Doctor off him and regaining his breath Zeke paused looking around him.
"Wait...this is definitely a sewer, but wheres the smell?"
Not just the smell, no filth, no grime, being clean and tidy is one thing but this place fells and looks brand new.
"Not to worry, I already figured it out!" the Doctor said galloping ahead.
"What-?....its that a root?" using his screwdriver in the water they could now clearly see fractures branching from the walls into the water stream.
"That my Bat friend is genuine Recycling system! And look its just draining anything and everything and transferring all over our heads! For what? Matter? Energy? Food? The possibilities are endless!".
"So ponies are using this sewers then? Never really understood magic but I must admit its sounds useful, too bad we don't have anything like that in Canterlot"
"What did you said?"
"That it would be useful"
"No no the last part, Canterlot doesn't use this type of magic?"
"Not that Ive seen, we used cleaning the sewers as punishment for new recruits, and trust me when I say 'Never again'"
"Well I can imagine, Aha! over there our way out!"
Fallowing the Doctor we found a stair case going upwards, feeling slightly impatient and restless I flew up the stairs, curiosity just killing me to know where I was.....what I saw....will forever haunt me for years to come. And what I...We did next will forever change me.

Author's Note:

Need to run to the bank, family emergency, sorry for the cliffhanger.