• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 569 Views, 3 Comments

Hide and Zeke - Cruz Oscar



The Lunar Guards are always shrouded in mysteri even more so since the return of the Mistress of the night, always protecting Equestris from the shadows. Fallow the adventures of Zeek as he uncovers a secret that should never had been found.

  • ...
 3
 569

Chapter 1


Canterlot castle, the jewel city of Equestria, home of the highest noble houses since the days of the founders. And currently today running for the title of the city that never sleeps. A few hours ago Princess Celestia disappeared during her very own sun celebration, Pegasus of all kinds sored the skies in search of her, Unicorns searched the mystical planes for answers, and Earth ponies gathered at Ponyville in hopes of finding their lost Princess. And just as they left, they returned spreading news Equestria had waited to hear for 1000 years.

"The Princesses have returned! The Princesses have returned! The Sun and Moon are whole once more! The Princesses have returned!"

Soldiers, Civilians, Tourists, and Guests from all over Equestria stormed Canterlot in rejoice of the news. From outside the joy of the ponies became a week long celebration. And in this special occasion a young soldier celebrated with his old friend, and to remind him that he needs to be sober to fulfill his responsibilities tomorrow morning....if he could stop his captain from extending the party.

"Ha ha! I think you had too much to drink Shining!" A dark gray Bat Pegasus said to his commander and best friend Shining Armour "Are you kidding Zeke! We hardly have begun! Ba-Whooops!" the white unicorn tried to lift himself from the table only to land on his flank. Zeke and Shining Armour had been friends since the academy Shining being his senior by a year. They were currently having their own celebration at their favorite pub called Grendel's Griffin. After hearing the news of what happened in Ponyville or should Zeke say, what Shining Armour's little sister accomplished. Taking him to celebrate became a must for Zeke and the ponies under Shining Armour's command.

Zeke and his own team already had their own celebration, but good old Shining just couldn't wait to express just how proud he was of his sister. Touching but Zeke was mostly there to see just how much shenanigans his old friend can get into "Okay okay lets get you up at the barracks before Celestia or Luna herself see you like this. Yo! Grendel! Sent me the bill! The Captain of the Guard is paying drinks for everypony!" That will teach him, after all these years he should have learn to never fall asleep with Zeke in the room, Ah well lets just drag him upstairs.

Dragging his asleep friend up stairs Zeke failed to noticed, until he heard it, a sound he never have heard before...and yet so very familiar. Letting go of his friend the bat pony slowly turned his head as a blue box appeared right behind him. Zeke's specialty has always been to find whats been hidden or to hide what must be hidden hens his cutie mark a closed scroll. But in all his adventures hes never seen a box or any magical object for that matter like this. Zeke's first instinct was to fly to the nearest patrol, however he stopped as the box opened, revealing to a surprised Zeke a face he hadn't seen since flight school "What the-?! Derpy?!".



"Hey Z! Long time no see!" The gray Pegasus with the yellow mane happily chipped "Quick what year is this?" a second voice behind her asked as a Brown earth pony with goggles appeared next to her.

"What? Wait how do you two-?"
"First, Magic science, now date please?" The brown pony cut him off "Sorry Z buts its important".
"More important than you explaining why are you celebrating Princess Luna return inside a strange box with a strange stallion?" Zeke asked raising an eyebrow much to Derpys embarrassment.

"Where no-!"
"Luna's return party?! This wont do we arrived way too early! Come one girl don't do this to me now!" The brown pony said as he reentered the box.
"....Who?"
"He is The Doctor" Derpy quickly answered Zeke.
"Doctor? Doctor Who?" With a smile Zeke never seen on Derpys face "Just the Doctor" she closed the door and just as the strange box appeared it disappeared the same way.

For a while Zeke looked around trying to find any trace of them, looking down at the sleeping Shining Armour Zeke gave up "Thats it, im not drinking with you again, Karma works too fast every time I prank you" and proceed to continue on his way, dragging his now snoring friend with him. However if he wasn't so distracted he would have spotted a pair of menacing eyes fallowing him upstairs.

Next Morning

"Oh Hay what in the name of Celestia did I do this time" waking up to a summon inside the royal palace so early in the morning just spelled trouble for Zeke. Reaching the door to the main room the Bat Pony had to take a few breaths to calm his nerves "Its okay, nothing out of the ordinary, its only the high rulers of the land asking for an audience.....Not helping...lets just get it over with".

Opening the doors to the main hall revealed the all to familiar throne only this time his eyes bared witness to not only the ever smiling Celestia, but the newly returned Princess Luna as well. In reality it was a few seconds but for Zeke he swears that he gaped for hours. Looking from her waiving dark mane to her sharp exotic eyes...thats when reality slapped him awake and remind him to 'BOW DOWN ON YOU'RE KNEES!'

"Princess!" removing his helmet in the process he really didn't want to make a more bigger foul out of himself "Rise commander Zeke for we have a task for you and you're ears only" Celestia said with a ...mischievous glint in her eyes? Must be the cider.
"Yes y-...wait wha-, im sorry but im a"
"As of right now a knight taking orders directly from me, its that clear COMMANDER" This time it was Luna that addressed him, I believe those were my knees shaking.
"And here is you're first assignment" Celestia said looking right behind me, but as soon as I turned the whole room started shaking, Taking to the air didn't help much at all, the air started spinning around like if a Pegasus was making a tornado inside looking for the source he saw it!

The blue box from last night moving around shooting and absorbing electrical looking discharges. Zeke prepared to turn around to gain some distance from the box only to freeze as a small voice whispered in his ear "Save me".
And with that he was propelled straight towards the strange blue box.

Author's Note:

Original chapter is longer but it got deleted, this was what Ive could recover, I promise to do better and fix my mistakes.