• Published 21st Feb 2013
  • 1,756 Views, 12 Comments

A Scientist of the Bermuda Triangle in Equestria - TimeTravelinc



A Scientist from earth lands in Equestria and now lives in The Everfree Forest

  • ...
24
 12
 1,756

James VS Dark James Pt. 2

Chapter 26: James VS Dark James: Part 2: Round 2
Things in Canterlot were planning for the worst as Shining and James came up with a plan of possibly stopping evil from taking over. Shining headed off to tell the guards the strategy. James didn’t add too much so that the guards had enough room to improvise or add in their own strategy.

James waved bye to Shining, then headed to the council room where they were planning for something, besides his dark self. James entered the room, where everyone was at their appropriate places. James looked around for a moment, before finding his spot.


The meeting went on for a moment, before the council meeting ended, then Celestia, and The Mane Six went off to the throne room, followed by James. “Well, that actually went better than I expected.” James said. Twilight was surprised at what James said. “Why are you always optimistic?” “Because I try to see the best side of life. If I don’t, I feel that things are worse than they seem,” James said, jumping in front of Twilight, “So that’s why I try to find in every dark cloud, a silver lining.”

“And that’s how Equestria was made.” Pinkie said. Twilight stopped at where she was, confused on what Pinkie just said. James went over and picked up Twilight, “C’mon Twi, we need to head for the throne room.” He said, carrying her. “Yeah, especially the fight’s about to begin.” Pinkie said, hopping about. James felt that a fight was about to break out too, and he knew exactly when. He however didn’t tell the others. They would know soon.

After the guards closed the door, James placed Twilight down, then ran quickly up to Celestia. “I need you to protect the others from what is coming.” He said. Celestia nodded, “I know James. He’s coming and we felt it.” She said. James nodded, then turned towards the door. Twilight went to Celestia, confused on why James was standing towards the door. There was a strange rumbling noise coming from behind the fire. James stood there in a ready stance, as the rumbling noise got louder and louder. Suddenly, a burst of energy came through the doors, revealing Dark James.

“Well, well, well,” “Don’t see one, do you Celestia?” James said. This confused both Dark James and Celestia. “See what?” Celestia said, to which James held up his hands. “See, she doesn’t see a well as well.” James said with a smile. Dark James started to get angry.

“I’m tired of jokes. This ends here, and now!” “Ladies first.” James said with a “bring-it-on” wave of his hand. Dark James blasted huge amount energy towards James, to which he dodged it. It instead was blocked by Celestia which deflected it back to Dark James, to which he dodged it.

The energy slammed into the doors, causing them to fall off their hinges. Dark James looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where James was, when he heard a whistle from above him. He suddenly looked up, only to get slammed into the ground. James was then thrown back and tossed into the wall for a moment, as Dark James floated up. At that moment, James soon slammed into Dark James as both went flying out the left window. Twilight quickly ran towards the busted window, watching her friend fly off.


“Twilight, this is his battle, and I believe that he can handle it.” Celestia said, but secretly she did know.”
As they flew away from the castle, James and Dark James was battling each other, to which they soon separated from each other and for a moment floated there, before starting to throw powerful punches. “What exactly is that?” Dark James said, commenting on James’ punches, “Was that a flee biting me, or is that all you got?”

James suddenly sent a wave of energy towards his evil twin, with a yell of “Hadoken!” This caused Dark James to go flipping through the air for a moment, before returning back downside up. Dark James didn’t like that James was beating him, or seemed to be beating him. He then blasted James with the dark cloud-like energy, to which James dodged.

“You want to hurt me, come and get me.” James said, quickly heading back to Canterlot. Dark James gave out a loud growl of anger, to which he followed in heated anger. A being was watching this from where he was sitting, “So, this is how’s going to end.” It said.

Author's Note:

Yes, I know. Short Chapter, but I can't exactly write battle scenes, but expect this story to be done sooner than expected.
-The Character