• ...
14
 192
 1,739

Sequel. (In the works)

Hey everypony! Lunar here. Just letting you know I have a sequel in the works with Demon! If you guys want it, I will post it. If not......oh well. Time wasted. And thank you all for your support on this story! That is all, and as always, BRONIES FOREVER!!!!

Comments ( 81 )

2315807
Alright asshole. You gonna complain, you can go read something else. I am done taking bullshit from whiny fucks like you. I'm done. I've had it. You going to complain, go do it on a different story.

2315807>>2316298

Woah, what's with the hate?
As far as I can see, this is his only comment on the story, and it's not even mean.

What's up, dudes?

2318346>>2315807
Shall I tell you how many damn PMs I've gotten from people complaining about how I need to slow the fuck down? Around a hundered so far. I've had it. Sorry if it seems mean, but at this point, I don't really care.

2318366

Slow down?
As in pacing?

2318402
Yes. Appearently we are not giving enough details or something.

2318404

Well, I try to add things to the story, but not too much, as I don't like to stray to far from the author's original idea.

Like, when Sky goes to the hospital, that's the most of my own original writing I added to any of these chapters.

I agree with the whole being angry thing, but what's sad is that they're all too big of pussies to make their opinions publicly known, instead just PMing you.

2318423
Exactly. Which is why I'm really pissed off. I didn't mean to get mad, but I'd had enough.

2318428

Well, do what I do.

When someone approaches you with a problem, be an ass back! Be sarcastic! Change the subject to something completely random! They'll continue to hate you, but I'll be damned if you don't have fun making then do it!

2318444

Good! You're halfway there!

2313747 *turns into Lucy from Elfen Lied* LET ME GO! *a vector slaps him away* Hey, I think my Change cold is gone. *gets up and stretches fingers* cool!

(gotta watch elfen lied sometime, good show)

2337664
I'm still gonna kick your ass for that.

2338859 *smiles* Are you sure about that, I can kill 100 men in 2 minutes *4 vectors coem out from my back* you can't get close to me. *3 go into his arms and a leg, the final into his head* just one small twitch of my vector, and you are dead *eyes clear and go normal* oh shit *retracts vector's* I am so sorry, Lucy is kind of a killer, hehehe. She is distrustful of most humans due to teh fact she was locked up in a lab and experimented on for about 8 years. And one other thing *turns away* you... um.... have a virus now...... see, Lucy is the Queen of whatever she is. Normally, her kind cannot reproduce, but Lucy is special. Her vectors, when they come in contact with a human, transmit a virus. It doesn't harm you, it just makes it so that whatever children you have are like her, a Diclonius. please don't hurt me!

2339250>>2338859

It kinda sounds like Lunar is fucked no matter how you look at things.

*Hands Lunar a pamphlet titled "So, You're Having Diclonius Virus-babies..."*

(I'll go back to lurking...for now...)

2339250>>2348919
.........*grabs her by the throat and slams her into a wall* WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!?!?!?!?!?

2348919 (lol)
2349649 Let me go! It's not my fault! Remember, whenever I take a form, I act like that form! Lucy tries to breed, and that's how she does it! *vectors come out and wrap themselves around his throat* let me go now!

2350787

Lucy tries to breed, and that's how she does it

2349649

(Yeah, Lunar! That's just how she rolls!)

2350787
*pulls vectors off* It was you who changed into that form, so it was you. *rips vectors off*

2350796>>2350794 Sorry! *vectors slap him, sending him crashing to the wall*
(and the bad thing is, teh only way to cure him....... is to neuter him now. I am not kidding, watch elfen lied. )

235080
*gets up* Im going to kill that form of yours. *runs back over and grabs vectors* I hope this hurts a lot. *rips them off, and throws them away from demon*

2350838 (you can't rip them off, they are psychic entities. In fact, only Lucy/Demon can see them. You can feel them, but not see. try hitting me on the head. Hard. Or break one of the 2 cat ear horns on my head.)
2350856 (tell me about it. But hey, teh only guy that happens to in elfen lied keeps his manhood. he breaks out after he gets 2 robo-arms and cyber eyes)

2350875
*grabs demon by the neck* Little shit. *slams demon into a wall head first, and it crumbles on top of her*

2350891 *smiles* look behind you *indicates teh rubble that is floating behind Prince* I can also send any item just lying on the ground at you at high speeds. watch *the rubble flies towards him, piercing his body*

2350875

(If I could've gotten my dog neutered AND given him robo-legs/cyber-eyes, I think we both would've enjoyed it greatly. Him more than me though.)

2350908
Hehehe. *pulls rubble out, and blood gushes everywhere* Hehehe. *throws rubble at demon, and her head falls to the floor*

2350943 *passes out. eyes open again* Nyu? *gets up and looks at Prince* Nyu?
(meet Nyu, the nice Lucy) Nyu! *hugs Prince*

2351141
What the...*pulls her off* Careful now. I'm covered in blood.

2351225 Nyu? *backs up, slips in blood, and hits head on ground. gets up* ow! that hurt! hey, I'm back

2356929
I hope that hurt. You deserved it. *points at holes in my body*

2358071 sorry, I don't know what happened. It seems I can't quite control this body yet......

2358337
No fucking kidding. *looks over myself* I hope you know a good healing spell.

2358491 ummmmmm This body has zero magical capability. *indicates teh catear horns* these horns don't channel magic, they only show that I have the genetic mutation that causes me to use my vectors

2359241
Well then how do you plan......*falls to knees* Holy.....shit.....

2359420 wait... let me try something... *a vector comes out* hold still, I'm going to vibrate my vector at a frequency that should speed up your bodies natural healing. *the vector goes into his body, which begins to heal* It's working!

2359451
*rips it out* Get that........damn thing.....away from me!

2359482 WAIT! *a long gash emerges on his body* idiot! I'm trying to heal you! I'm trying to channel my magic from my normal body through my vectors! Now *the other vectors come out and wrap him up* stay still! *the 1st one goes back into him and fixes teh gash along with his other wounds*

2359502*breaks out* You....touch me with.....those again.......and I'll....kill you.

2359520 wow, that's a rude way of thanking the person that healed you.

2359520>>2359615
Alright you two. Your both preety. Now leave each other alone. If not, I'm ready to throw the wedding.:pinkiecrazy:

3009327
*glares at him* Who are you?

3009343
I'm just a lonely alicorn that has lived on the moon, and saw that you two look great together.:trollestia:

3011013 *blinks* Um.... he's married to Luna...... me? *points to own body, that of a diclonious* not so much

3011060
Who says there can't be a three way?:trixieshiftright:

3011271 *the vectors hover near your throat* Don't

3015225
Oh my, I guess the wedding is canceled due to me needing to change my pants.:ajbemused:
Your vectors are very scary. I wonder why they can't hurt me. Oh that's right, because I am a telepath. I can just put you to sleep, and walk away.:pinkiehappy:

3017695 *I smile* Really now? *the vectors enter dfferent parts of your body, one resting in your brain* One move, and i can destroy you from the inside out

3017705
By. *teleports to the moon*:trollestia:

3035839 *since I am connected to you by my vectors, I come with, and due to my status as a being that needs no air, due to some strange thing with my cat ear things on my head, I need no air* Want to try again?

Login or register to comment