• Published 10th Jan 2013
  • 1,253 Views, 19 Comments

Ponyville - milawynsrealm



Humans are mysteriously brought to Equestria in Pony form. What happens now is anypony's guess.

  • ...
6
 19
 1,253

Chapter 2: New Beginnings

At this point, the event had nearly woken everypony up with the noise Twilight had stirred up. If the princess hadn't intervened, Twilight's magic would have most likely spun out of control, again. But this time, something was different.
“What happened?” Princess Celestia asked in a stern, yet concerned voice.

“I-I don't know. I was trying to cast a remote teleportation spell, then all of a sudden this happened.” Twilight stated, still exhausted from her ordeal. Sweat dripping down from her forehead.

Both looked up to see a new house before them.

“Did I do that?” Twilight asked.

Then all of a sudden, a small white dog from inside the house appeared in the front window and started barking frantically at the strange new visitors. It was too dark to see the details of the house itself, but enough moonlight to see the general shape of it. The house itself was only one story in size, but it was hard to tell if there was a basement inside or not.

“Is somepony inside that house?” Twilight had asked, while tending to a Spike that had passed out from all the confusion.
And with that, the princess cast a spell that seemingly consumed one side of the house. The life detection spell revealed several figures inside. Two outlined forms were cats, the dog that they had already seen, and three figures that lay sleeping on the floor. One on the main level, and two other in the basement.

And with that, ponies from Ponyville began to gather at the strange new residence with only a few accompanied guards that arrived with the princess trying to maintain peace and order among the crowd. The mayor forced her way to the front of the group of ponies as best as she could. Upon seeing the spell and the three pony figures inside still alive, the mayor asked the princess what was going on.

After a few moments of pondering, Celestia then ordered, “There are three ponies inside. I want them sent to the hospital to ensure they are alright.“

'And to eventually ask them some questions about where they are from.' Celestia thought to herself.

A few hospital nurses went inside, first unlocking the door, then going on in. The dog, which the nurses originally thought would give them trouble, instead pranced around in an excited and playful manner with a toy in her mouth. The nurses ignored the dog the best they could and went to the bed room to retrieve the first body and brought him outside.

“Next, I—” But then her words were cut off when another light began to glow close by.

Everypony looked at the source only to see another house had appeared. Then another began to appear. Each one containing more ponies inside, laying unconscious on the floor. Rainbow Dash, who had been woken up from her sleep from all the commotion, zoomed up in the sky above the crowd to see several buildings beginning to appear in what seemed to be roughly 5 second intervals between each one. This trend continued until it suddenly stopped without any warning.

Looking to her right, Dash noticed the Princess was right up alongside her. “What's going on? Where are all these houses coming from?” Dash asked still in shock at what she was seeing. The princess did not answer as she herself was completely uncertain herself on what was happening right before her eyes. It was still too dark to determine how many homes there now were. But from the amount of flashing that happened, she knew that it was not a small number.

Looking down, the princess saw the first pony being taken out from the home. From closer observation, everypony could see that it was an unconscious, dark blue unicorn stallion. But before the nurses could cart him off, the princess asked them to stop for a moment. She landed on the ground, and placed her horn on the pony's head to read his mind.

While the fact that the pony that lay before her was once another species was apparent, it was really the multitude of images and events that followed that were really shocking. Apart from his memories, there were some memories of cartoons that were most disturbing to her.

It was images of Equestria, images such as Twilight Sparkle and her friends, and most importantly of her and her sister. The style of the illustrations were simplistic, but they were still recognizable and mostly accurate nonetheless. She did not have enough time to process it all, but it was enough to tell that somehow this young stallion knew something about her country.

“He knows about us?” She muttered to herself. As she looked at the other buildings that were now a part of Ponyville and indeed Equestria, she realized that this was going to be a long night.

Author's Note:

I know this is a short chapter, but the next one will hopefully be better.