• Published 10th Jan 2013
  • 619 Views, 20 Comments

The Rebel Leader in Equestria - butterfield pancake



After The HumanDion used the Bomb he asked the Doctor to place inside him, in doing so he blew himself and the energy barrier Machine up, however the effect sent Dion to Equestria

  • ...
10
 20
 619

Dion's Sacrifice and A New World

After the rebel party went into the monster's temple in an attempt to blow up the energy Barrier Machine. When Arthur, Curtis, Gloria and Dion reach the lowest left-side of the temple our Party sees a horriying gross looking monster.

The Monster in question is Agron and he is guarding the barrier machine, and using the energy to protect himself.

After the party reach Agron, Agron is somewhat pissed that we had entered his dwelling, he yells out in Anger "How, dare you come to my dwelling!!!"Arthur yells at Aggron "Barrier machine need to go. Take the power of the mystic Swords!!!" Agron smirks and says, "Fools... " Arthur Stabs Agron with the sacred Mystic Sword, only for it to have no effect at all. Argon " I warned you, barrier Machine, also protects me from, the mystic sword.

Dion moves to the left and yells at Agron "Then take this instead!" Arthur is somewhat confused and asks "Dion, what are you planning to do?!"

Dion responds by saying "I had the doctor place a bomb inside of me, it will be perfect for just such an occasion. Arthur do a favor for me, please take care of Faye!". Arthur is horrified when he hears this "Dion! Stop!"

Dion activated the bomb inside of him, and he rushed at the barrier machine, the bomb in question had the power of a small nuclear bomb, after a massive explosion that had 5 parts the barrier machine and Dion where gone,
The Bomb did blow Dion up, but since the bomb was on a nuclear level, it reacted to the energy put out by the barrier machine, ripping a small hole between their world and the world of Equestria. One of Dion's Small scabs was left in the world he lived in.

Meanwhile in the rip between Dimensions

Dion's body cells were being, drawn together and thus reforming his blown up body, in roughly 5 minutes all of Dion's body was reformed, after that his armor and weapons were reforming as well. In Dion's Case he was using weapons and Armor forged from Dragon's fire. After this part a white light sucked Dion inside and Dion disappeared.

Meanwhile in Equestria Rainbow Dash was enjoying a nice flight in the air when a bright light suddenly shone from the sky, being adventurous Rainbow Dash went to check out what it was.

Dion was knocked out from the travel between worlds and he began to fall from the sky while unconscious. And he had landed just outside of the CMC's Clubhouse. Well Sort of Dion had actually landed on top of one of the Apple Trees.