• Published 5th Jan 2013
  • 684 Views, 5 Comments

Diaries of a Canterlot Librarian - Cloud Shaker



A grouchy librarian is forced to take a vacation, not realizing that it will change his life for the better.

  • ...
2
 5
 684

Whatever happened to Dusty Scroll?

Dusty caught up to Rarity as she was about to board her platform. "Rarity, I love you! Please forgive me for m-"
He never even saw the slap coming, and quickly fell unconscious against the train platform.

"What an uncouth stallion you are! I can't believe I had even agreed to lunch with you!" With a huff, Rarity boarded the train back home for Ponyville, leaving Dusty's prone form on that wooden platform while never looking back.

A word from the Author:

I'm sorry if this pisses you off, but as I said earlier I'm not very good at writing. The story felt like it was taking forever to develop at times, and then I felt that my characters were acting OOC at other times. I finally got fed up with the lack of cohesiveness and just decided to end it before it got worse.

Over all, this was a good experience for me writing, but it's not the quality of work I wanted to create.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to work on it.

Regards, Cloud Shaker

Comments ( 3 )

Not a bad wee tale :twilightsmile: If you don't have one yet I do recommend you look into getting a pre-reader to flush out the odd spelling mistake here and there, and also just to tidy up some past tense/present tense mismatches. The narrative is generally good but there are the odd jumps in perspective that can catch the reader out on occasion.

All in all a good effort that probably deserves a bit more recognition :twilightsmile:

Keep up the good work!

1930724

I thank you for the kind words, sir or madam. Truth be told, I felt l was going nowhere with this story. Guess Slice of Life isn't really my forte, although I did enjoy the fact that I didn't need an extensive plot to cover the storyline.

... Meh ill thumbs it up
Good plot
exacution coulda been better but thats what practise is for

Login or register to comment