• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 578 Views, 10 Comments

Chaos at the Calling of Cutie - BluPenguin



The CMC of every district in Ponyville gather to have a big meeting in Ponyville! But things don't go as planned for Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo...

  • ...
 10
 578

Gate-Crashin' Ain't Cool

Chapter 3- Gate-Crashin' Ain't Cool

Soon, school-age ponies from all over Equestria were loaded into the Barn, Apple Bloom caught up on the gossip with Babs Seed, Sweetie Belle talked to a unicorn from Appleloosa and Scootaloo got into a deep conversation with a colt from Cloudsdale.
"This was a great idea, Apple Bloom! The barn is absolutely packed!" Babs remarked, her eyes shining with admirance. "It looks like Berry Pinch and Peachy Petal are having a great time!" She bent her neck to see her two friends enjoying some apple cupcakes.
Suddenly, the barn doors swung open and a little pink earth filly with a tiara cutie-mark was scowling at all the ponies. "Well look here! All the blank-flanks in Equestria have gathered together to cry about their bare hinds!" She laughed and pushed the smallest filly known as Holly Wreath to the ground. "You all are losers! You cry ALL the time about your blank flanks!" She laughed again, but stopped as Applejack stood in front of her with narrowed eyes.
"Now see here! Ya better go home before I tell ya Daddy about the mean things ya been saying to these youngsters! They're all special, because they still have the excitement to wait for what their cutie mark beholds! Oh, and by the way... Gate-Crashin' ain't cool."
Diamond Tiara snorted in anger, and whipped herself around, trotting off into the acreage of apples. "Stupid farm pony!" She spat as she went off into the distance.
"Wow... She was something special!" A grey colt smiled, who was in love with Diamond Tiara's appearance. A teal coloured pegasus filly trotted over to him and smacked him with her hoof.
"She wasn't special, Rock Trotter! She was a total stuck-up snob!"
"Oh shut up, Teal! I can dream!"
Scootaloo laughed, and then stood up on the mini stage the three made. She addressed the Cutie Mark Crusaders with a loud cough. "Hey CMC! I just wanna welcome you to the first ever gathering! Are we having fun?" Most of the ponies shouted 'YEAH!' happily, but a few ponies in the corner gave a faint little mutter. "Great! In a little while, we're going to start our first game of the night! But before that, enjoy a few snacks made by Apple Bloom's sister, Applejack!" Applejack smiled, and crossed her forelegs in a curtsey. "Ya welcome, Scootaloo! There's plenty t' go around here!"
A big crowd formed around the food table, some magic auras formed around a cupcake or a lollipop as the unicorns got there, and then the pegasi fluttered their tiny wings and grabbed a treat. Most of the earth ponies pushed and shoved each other to get a hold of Applejack's treats.
"Hey, Hey watch it! I've got plenty spare, kids!" Applejack's eyes went as big as pumpkins as she was shocked at the chaos of cakes. "Calm it down!" She shouted to the three Ponyville CMC members. Apple Bloom rushed up to the stage and shouted into the mic.
"QUIEEEEEEEEEET!" She yelled, and all the Earth ponies turned around, their faces going red with embarrassment and the ponies with red bodies went purple. "Line up in an orderly manner and Applejack will serve y'all!" Apple Bloom stomped a hoof against the stage, and it suddenly collapsed underneath her. "Oh no!" The filly cried. "The stage is ruined! Now how are we gonna perform the singing acts at the end of the night?" Apple Bloom's eyes filled up with tears as some of the fillies and colts from Los Pegasus who promised to sing and dance at the end of the night left the Barn to return to their towns. Some other ponies left and the Barn looked emptier each time a pony left. All that was left were the Manehatten branch, the Appleloosa branch, the Canterlot branch, the Cloudsdale branch, the Crystal Empire branch and of course- the Ponyville branch.
"Nearly everypony left..." Golden Flute, a Canterlot unicorn gasped.
"Wow... This party is a real bummer..." A pegasus colt named Radical looked around.
"This was a disaster... I guess we should clear up." Sweetie Belle said sadly, walking away from the buffet table.
"This is the worst night ever!" Apple Bloom cried.

To be continued...