• Published 30th Dec 2012
  • 1,004 Views, 26 Comments

Derpy's Family reunion - thewriter133



Derpy was one to always have sweet dreams and as a fairly enigmatic pony she is widely distrusted by Ponyville. This story is to fill in the enigma surrounding The grey pegasus.

  • ...
15
 26
 1,004

Night 1

The Flashback was enveloping the minds eye. There was a red hue to everything. Twilight gasped as a black coated mare walked through her. She looked around at the black mare nurses. They were busily tending to the wounded. She was horrified at the look. On the cot near her there lay a stallion missing his foreleg. His jaw was also severed and hanging loosely. Over him stood a young stallion with golden eyes. The red hue was only in the sky now so all the grisly details were visible.

The grey stallion closed his eyes and said “there’s nothing I can do for this soldier. I can, however, give him a swift painless death.” The stallion’s horn glowed and he placed it against the soldier who winced and was soon limp. The nurse hauled the lifeless body away.

---------------------------------------------------

The group was then on a battlefield where many unicorns in battle armor were fighting. Pinkie was watching in a vague semblance of awe mixed with horror. She saw a white unicorn impale a black unicorn through the chest. the white unicorn turned and slashed three black unicorns in the throat. It then gutted another who had jumped over his fallen brethren. This white unicorn was then thrown a distance by a grey stallion as he rushed over to the one who had been stabbed in the chest. The grey unicorn looked older now but not much older than thirty. he quickly placed a magical wrap on the chest wound. and the magic dissipated when the wound healed. He looked at the corpses and a magical fire started incinerating the dead in a flash.

-----------------------------------

They now stood facing a familiar white Alicorn. Twilight looked around she saw she was standing near Nightmare Moon. She backed away slowly as the sky became purple hued. They were now in the memory of Luna. They saw a tall muscular grey stallion standing facing Nightmare moon. He spoke melodically “My lady we are not going to come out of this unscathed. Your sister is strong she may even be stronger than you. We must exercise caution. You have already lost over half your troops. Celestia still has over three fourths of her soldiers.”

Nightmare Moon spoke “My dear baron; as much as I crave your input I make the decisions. And my decision is to stay and .... No... I control you! You have no....aaahrgh." there was a bright flash and a smaller alicorn collapsed onto the stallion. He hedged the weight and yelled for a full retreat. The three hundred or so unicorns fled into the Everfree forest. As they ran the grey unicorn was throwing magic left and right protecting as many as he could from the terrors of the forest. A timber wolf had caught the scent of blood. The sky was red now as they entered a cave.

---------------------

The remaining soldiers had serious injuries that the grey stallion tended to. As they rested, Luna of the moon was just waking she was staring intently at the large stallion. Her tongue slid across her lips. They heard her voice "I wonder what that delight will feel like. I look forward to this."

Twilight blushed deeply and fidgeted. She proceeded to watch as Luna tried to seduce the grey stallion with her sultry gaze. Ultimately he did tend to her visible injuries. When he patched her wings up he heard her groan in pain. He looked worried and spoke in a more stern voice "Lady Luna I see you have some semblance of control over this secondary persona. I am a doctor, not a psychiatrist. However if you let me I would like to try an experiment. I would like to see if a companion will help you maintain control over Nightmare Moon."

Luna grinned ecstatically. Until a small mare was placed next to her. She frantically struck the mare away and wrapped her arms around the stallion.

He spoke "ah, I see you don't want to be a fillyfooler." He walked over to the little filly and tended her injuries. He nudged her and wrapped a cloth around her. He smiled softly and said "sorry for that Cheerillee dear. I'll teleport you home." With that she vanished and the stallion walked over to Luna.

She eyed him and her voice expressed her desire more than any gesture. "I want you handsome my fragile body needs a strong stallion like you." The grey stallion adjusted his coat nervously. And he visibly gulped. "W..well Lady Luna I feel that you need to rest and heal before any thing. Also we hardly know each other."

Luna smiled and said "au contraire my dear baron. I know you are the doctor who has been helping my soldiers even though we do not deserve it. I also recognize your cutie mark. You are an elite shadow guard. Quite possibly the only non hidden one. I also recognize you as heir to the Blackmane temple. So that would make you the last of the Blackmanes. Your mother was the one to help me realize I wanted to slip out of my sister's shadow. She also taught me the secret art of the stars thus allowing me to become Nightmare Moon. If only it didn't go so wrong." She started crying and felt a strong muscular foreleg embrace her. She smelled the cool air radiating off of Blackmane's fur. She sighed and soon fell asleep in his embrace.

----------------------------

They were now on a battlefield the sky was both purple and red. If it was one thing that both Luna and the stallion could agree on was this was an important battle. The battle was fierce all remaining black unicorns were slaughtered in the opening ambush. Only Nightmare Moon and the Stallion now dressed in magical armor were standing there. He slashed a white unicorn's throat and blasted many away. He turned getting three cuts across his flank. He bucked the assailants and ran to protect Nightmare Moon. She was challenging an elite unicorn guard. He slashed her legs causing her to fall and he went in for the final strike. He pierced her throat and tried to finish her off but his horn was shattered by a bloody hoof. The grey stallion stood over his enemy and lifted him up flinging him into Celestia. He growled "leave my wife alone." He then turned to Nightmare Moon and grimaced. He scooped her onto his back and fled. When he got safely away he began mending the injured mare.

When she healed she began kissing him desperately. He looked at the mare and sighed "no offense my dear but the only reason I am doing this is for Luna. She means more to me than you."

Nightmare lifted herself up and whispered in his ear "I want you inside me." The scene that followed was all blurred and quick. It was as if the two did not want to share this intimate moment with the viewers.

-------------------------

The last scene they watched was nightmare moon giving birth to a grey foal. It opened its eyes revealing they were gold. The doctor nodded and kissed the foal on the head. He then vanished with the child. They then witnessed the guard drag the mare away sending her back to the moon.

And they were treated to a scene where he placed the small pegasus on the steps of a home in Cloudsdale. He then pulled a black hood over his head. And knocked finally leaving whispering "take care little one someday we will be reunited."

The flashback ended and they were in the infirmary. Only Dinky and the nurse had not been privy to the information. The stallion walked over to the sleeping pegasus and placed the small unicorn next to her. He then walked out and said Lady Luna I fear our time is short you are needed back at the castle. And I must go get some rest. I recommend Ms. Sparkle get some rest.
Twilight walked out along with Vinyl. None saw Pinkie climb onto the bed and lift Derpy's head onto her stomach soon falling asleep there after.