• Published 17th Jan 2013
  • 568 Views, 41 Comments

Mine Little Pony - TehPonies



Life spins when Steve from Minecraftia is thrust into the world of PonyVille

  • ...
4
 41
 568

Chapter 6: The House and new friends

The house was very grand with two medium sized oak doors, red, velvet carpet and marble floors and brick walls with green and lime wallpaper.The furniture was very grand too and the entire place seemed like a palace to me , after all, I usually lived in cube houses.

I went upstairs to the bedroom find that there was a a weird looking chest filled with clothes that looked like they had been made especially for me.I looked around the rest of the house, there was a room filled with funny looking furnaces, a bathroom, and a living room. I changed into a red top and a black pair of trousers and went outside into my garden, Oh my god!. The garden was full of different flowers and the grass looked completely different and there were all kinds of different bugs and insects and there was even a chicken!. I walked over to it and sat down, not caring in the slightest that my trousers were getting dirty, after all, blood stains from killing ghasts were worse.

I stood up and went back into the house.I put on a jacket and went on a walk to Twilight's house.I had got used to walking now, and I could now even run! I finally arrived at Twilight's tree house and knocked on the front door.

''Come in'',said Twilight

I opened the door and went inside.

''Oh, hey Steve'' said Twilight

''Hey Twilight, I said, I was wondering if you could possibly take me into town as I want know what it's like to live here, after all, I may be here a while''

''Sure, let me just get my things and we can go into the town square of Ponyville!, I can show you my four other best friends that you have not met yet!''

We walked to the town square and I started to look around. I saw many tasty treats and snacks and other pieces of food that looked absolutely delicious, but the main thing that caught my eye was a small, rectangular bench with a 3x3 grid on it. I looked at it for a minute, remembering the shop name, before I was being told to follow Twilight.

I was taken to a weird looking cottage with a bridge and a pond next to it. Twilight knocked on the door and said

''Fluttershy it's me, Twilight, can you let me in''

The door opened very slowly and Twilight and I went in. The room was filled with all kinds of different animals. I walked around a bit and looked at all the different animals. There were ones that could fly and ones that could jump high and so many of them I almost fainted.I heard a small gasp as a yellow pony squealed.

''Twilight, is this the weird creature Pinkie Pie was talking about?'' said the pony in a shy, quiet voice

''Yes,Fluttershy, it is'' said Twilight

''Hello!'' said Fluttershy

''Hi, I said, these are some very nice animals''

''Oh yes, they certainly are, said Fluttershy, would you like to have one?''

''Of course, you got a tamed wolf?'' I said

'' A-aa tamed wolf''? said Fluttershy, confused

''A dog'' said Twilight

I chose my dog, put a red collar around its neck and attached a leash to it, and then we left Fluttershy's cottage.

Twilight then took me to a clear spot on the ground. Thats odd, theres no houses here. She looked up towards the sky. I looked as well. What the heck? A sky house? And I thought Minecraftians were the only people who could do that.

I kept on looking towards the sky for a while, thinking about how we were meant to get up there, however I couldn't think of anything. I turned to Twilight and asked ''How do we get up there''?

''Well, we don't'' said Twilight, simply.

''Why not?'' I asked

''Because Rainbow dash is currently out cloud busting. We can visit her another day''.

Me and Twilight departed to go our separate ways after that. I went back to my house and Twilight went back to the
library .I got home about 20 minutes later and decided to sleep, after all, it was 21:30.

Author's Note:

When we were writing this, jack made it seem as if Applejack hadnt properly met Steve yet. Silly.

JENNY : Jack you doughnut, Steve's already met Applejack!

JACK : ...

JENNY : o_o

JACK : Screw logic, I have a mustache!

JENNY : I'll just go work in the corner now.