• Published 17th Jan 2013
  • 569 Views, 41 Comments

Mine Little Pony - TehPonies



Life spins when Steve from Minecraftia is thrust into the world of PonyVille

  • ...
4
 41
 569

Chapter 1: What is this place?

I was mining some diamond when I was surrounded by a flashing yellow light. It was blinding me, as if I was staring straight at the sun. Everything went blurry for a few minutes, which is when I felt something hit me. Whatever it was, it wasn't smooth. I rubbed my eyes to free them of the few particles of light that remained in them. They stung quite a bit, but it's nothing close as to the pain you feel when a creeper explodes right next to you... Speaking of which, it was night time. Where were all the monsters? I tried my best to stand up, but it took several tries to manage it.

That's when I realised I wasn't in my world anymore. Instead, I was now standing in a place full of mysterious houses and objects. The ground wasn't flat either, instead it was a surface covered in hills and bumps. The trees weren't normal too, the leaves were curved and the bark was nowhere close to straight... This is crazy, and I'm now starting to think that this is all a dream. I guess I should pinch myself to be sure. Ouch! Nope, definitely not a dream. I'm still not sure of this place yet, but I need to find someone to stay with until morning.

I took a deep breath as I set off through this mysterious land. Several doors I passed had signs hammered onto them presenting the words ' Closed at night. ' Damn, that moment when your starving and all the shops are shut? Thats a first. Where are all the golden apples when you need them? One building in particular caught my attention. I'm not sure what it was, but I could smell cotton candy coming from the top window. I've never really been fond of cotton candy myself since my parents passing. Before they died they would teach me about all the different things we could find in Minecraftia.

I still remember the day they left me, they went hunting for wood to fix some holes in the roof. They never came back. Word has it that they were taken down an underground cave by some zombies, and were never found.. I don't want to speak about it anymore.