• Published 17th Jan 2013
  • 569 Views, 41 Comments

Mine Little Pony - TehPonies



Life spins when Steve from Minecraftia is thrust into the world of PonyVille

  • ...
4
 41
 569

Chapter 4: Research

I suddenly regret ever coming to this library in the first place, since being I am now hooked up to all these wires and crazy machines. Twilight has her eyes glued to the shelf of books, while I just have to stand here. I stare at Twilight's apparent concentration face, until her face lights up.

" I've found something! " she exclaims, and a book flies into the air. Finally, she's found something! Wait, a flying book? Oh no no no no no, not possible.

''I have found a book on mystical and mythical places, said Twilight, And I have found a page on Minecraftia!''

I unhooked myself from the wires before dashing over to Twilight to see what the book said, however, the language the book was in was some weird spiral and star language that I could not read. Twilight began to read:

''Minecraftia is a mythical place only known by some and even then they say it is only a legend. Minecraftia is full of evil creatures such as Skeletons, who carry a weapon known as a bow, Zombies, who fight with their fists (the equivalent to hoofs for them) and many other evil creatures. There are also friendly animals. These animals can also be found in the land of Equistria, however, they are different species to the ones that live in Equistria'' Twilight stopped reading and looked up

''So, does this sound familiar?'' asked Twilight in a polite tone

''Yep, sure does'' I said. All this reminds me of what was happening back in Minecraftia, with the dawn of age of Tekkit, and the fact that the evil mobs of Minecraftia were teaming up with some of the most horrible Minecraftian's around to take over, only God knew what the hell was currently going on back home.

''So, now the question is, how did you get here?'' said Twilight, trying to put her mind to a way that this could of possibly happened.

" Don't ask me. I know nothing. Althought earlier you mentioned something about any strange events that might of occured before I came here. And only just now has something hit me. " I replied.

" What's that then? " she leaned closer to me, and ended up next to me. I'm not really used to this mare, and I don't really like new people getting too close to me. I took a step backwards to alert her not to come any nearer. I think she got the message.

" Well, I was in the middle of building a portal which was supposed to lead to a world full of Enderman and Ender Dragons, but I think I may have misplaced a block'' I said, Now I think about it, that would make sense, after all, there are supposedly many unknown worlds and portals in Minecraftia, waiting to be discovered

''What's a portal?'' asked Twilight

''Well, its sort of like a teleporter'' I said thickly, feeling incredibly dumb while saying it, as I hadn't been that descriptive.

''Well, we better get some sleep, its quite late and tomorrow I hope to take you to visit the princess'' Twilight said.

''Well, I better be getting home'' said Pinkie Pie, as she went through the door and closed it behind her. Twilight helped me up the stairs and pulled out a spare mattress and blanket.

''You'll have to sleep in this tonight'' said Twilight

''That's fine'' I said while yawning.

Twilight prepared my bed. She finished making it and I got down under the covers. Twilight turned off the lights and I drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:

Twilight Sparkle : Stand back, I'm going to try science!

Jenny : This won't end well.

Steve : Well at least this resolve in me getting back home.

Jenny : True that

- 5 minutes later -

Jenny : I told you this wouldn't end well..

We're writing this chapter, and this is all I can imagine Twilight being like..

--Jenny