• Published 17th Jan 2013
  • 568 Views, 41 Comments

Mine Little Pony - TehPonies



Life spins when Steve from Minecraftia is thrust into the world of PonyVille

  • ...
4
 41
 568

Chapter 3 :Twilight Sparkle

' Well, come on then. Lets go see Twilight! Oh you'll love her, shes clever and smart and intelligent! " yelled the pink mare.

Aren't those all the same thing? I thought to myself. I'd better not answer like that, I might sound rude. But to be honest, she does seem kind of weird. Then again, what can you expect from an unknown creature? Speaking of which, did I really trust this girl? She seems friendly, weird but friendly. I think I'm safe with her, for now.

She started to lead me through a street full of skyscrapers and small houses. The path was bundled with species alike to Pinkie Pie, gathering round food stalls and some were just sitting there. Several of them stared at me as I walked past. Have they never heard of my species either? This is getting kind of awkward.

I fell over several times along the way, which in a sense was a good thing because I had to keep dodging this mental thing riding a scooter. She was jumping over almost everyone, but nobody else seemed to care. Didn't they know that a scooter falling on your head is a possible hazard to your health and could result in a fatality?

We finally arrived at this weird looking tree, in fact it was so weird looking it might not even be a tree at all. She stopped there. Oh for goodness sake, don't tell me that these creatures can live in a tree? That's impossible!. I was told to walk through the door by Pinkie Pie. I did as she asked and went through the door, where I was greeted by a gasp and the sound of heavy books hitting the oak floor.

The first words that came out this purple creatures mouth were ''Sweet mother of Celestia! What are you?''.

''I'm a Minecraftian, I stated, and what the hell are you?''


''Oh my,I'm a Pony. And I've never heard of a Minecraftian, I'll see if its in any of my books, Spike! Spike!''

What the fuck is a pony? I thought. Never heard of those before. Just as I was thinking what the hell was happening, a small fat dragon ( Yes, we have dragons in Minecraftia ) came hopping down the stairs carrying a pile of books.

" Yes Twili- AHH Who in the name of Equestria are you? " he screamed.

" I'm Steve. Thats S to the T to the E to the V to the E. And who are you may I ask? "

" I'm Spike! " he pronounced, seeming quite cheerful. His smile disappeared as he turned around and I could hear him mutter under his breath.

" And I know how to spell "

" Spike! That's no way to treat a guest. I'm Twilight Sparkle, and I'm the student of Princess Celestia! "

" Princess who? " I asked, trying not to sound rude.

" Oops! I forgot you haven't been here before, sorry. " she chuckled.

" It's fine, I said, but what I want to know is how did I get here? Into your world? Why is everything so different? " I stuttered. I had too many questions to ask. I think it will be best if I let them out slowly.

" Well, do you remember any strange events that happened before you got here? "

" Not as far as I'm aware of. "

"So, whats the name of the place you come from again? "

" Minecraftia. " I told her again.

" Alright then, I'll see if it's in any of my books. Spike, search under P for places, I'll search for M. " she said.

And that is where the research began.

Author's Note:

Jenny : Jack, your drunk. Go home.

Jack : I'm already at home! your at my house!

Jenny : Okay, maybe I'm the drunk one.

Jack : Shut up and continue the story!

Jenny : Okay!