• Published 14th Jan 2012
  • 645 Views, 1 Comments

Fragments of Fanzith - Viscera



Aliens have been sent to take over Equestria. Whats left of the mane 6 and friends must stop them.

  • ...
 1
 645

Chapter 5

The ponies began to drive back to Canterlot.

"Oh ho ho ho~" they heard a voice from the sky. They stopped the car and looked out of the windows. It was a dark, monsterous figure flying in the sky. Next to him, flying was a small pony. Both were a gray-ish colour with near black manes and red eyes, coated in skulls. "Well if it isn't you, little ponies." said the figure.

"Discord!" exclaimed Twilight.

"..and..Twist?!" Applebloom questioned aloud.

"Yes, yes we all kno-"

"Hmph! Twitht ith dead now!" Discord was interrupted by the dark pony.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Twilight yelled to make sure they could hear her from all the way down on the ground.

"Well, actually we're he-"

"We won't tell you." Discord was interrupted again. Twist then threw spheres of red electricity onto the highway, cracking it in two.

The highway the ponies were on began to fall into the green, goopy water below."Toodaloo~" Said Twist as her and Discord phased out of existance, leaving static-like shadow behind before ultimately disappearing.

The 5 ponies fell into the water, making a loud splash. "Mrmmrpmh!" yelled Applebloom under the water. "Ah can't swim in thi-!" she managed to yell before sinking under the water again. The other 4 ponies began to swim as fast as they could to the drowning filly. Sweetie Belle transformed into a submarine-like machine and began to move as quickly as she could to the sinking pony, catching her as she sunk. Sweetie Belle rose to the surface as quickly as she could to ensure Applebloom didn't drown. The 3 mares gathered around Applebloom's passed out body.

"Breathe damn you!" Photo Finish began to pump air into the filly's body.

"AH! Its okay Ah think Ah'm fine!" Applebloom exclaimed, pushing Photo Finish away.

"Vell.." Photo Finish began. "It looks like ve are now minus vone vehicle..." she said, looking down into the water, pointing toward the now destroyed vehicle.

"Not yet." said Twilight as she began to lift the vehicle out of the water with her magic. "If we can get to Canterlot fast enough, I think we can get it fixed." Twilight began to swim with the vehicle hovering above her.

"Oh, darling do you think you could help me out here? I'm soaking wet in the most disgusting filth ever.." Rarity began to her sister. Sweetie Belle emerged farther out of the water to open up her windshield to let Rarity in. Sweetie Belle then lowered herself

back into the water, but not low enough to get Applebloom wet. The 5 ponies began to swim toward the shore of Canterlot, it was quite far away.



After finally reaching the shore of Canterlot mountain, they began to walk up the steep hill until they got to the familiar entrance to Canterlot that they have seen multiple times. Except for Sweetie Belle, who has yet to visit Canterlot. "Halt!" The guards exclaimed as they pulled out their guns and began to aim them at Sweetie Belle and company.

"Wait, wait wait!" Rarity began to explain to the guards.



"I think its all a bunch of hooey!" one guard told the other.

"Yeah, how do we know you won't just go and shoot the place up?"

"But I swear I won't!" Sweetie Belle interrupted.

"Oh look the thing can talk too." scoffed one of the guards.

"Look, can't you just get the princess down here, she'll understand." Twilight said.

"Pfft, yeah right whatever." One guard pulled out a phone to call the princess. "Yeah, you know that 'Twilight' pony? Yeah well appearently she thinks she can smuggle in some alien tank thing." he began to laugh it off. Celestia barged out of her castle and flew as fast as she could out of the city and out of the gates. She took a long, hard, cold stare at the guards and let the ponies in.



After letting the ponies into her castle, Twilight began to explain the situation.

"And thats why we need you to fix this car for us." Twilight ended her long winded statement.

"Alright." The princess began. "I'll take it to the finest mechanics in the city. It should be done by tomorrow evening. You
5 ponies get ready for your big adventure to Manehattan tomorrow. You still have that card to your hotel room, right?"
Celestia questioned the mare. Twilight nodded. "Good." Celestia took the recently beat up vehicle from Twilight and
began to walk out of the castle.

The 5 ponies left the castle to make their way to the hotel.

As they were moving down the sidewalk they got quite a few stares from all kinds of different ponies, due to Sweetie Belle's
disposition. When they took a turn down the sidewalk they saw a familiar face. At least, it was familiar to Sweetie Belle,
Applebloom, Rarity, and Twilight. "S-spare some change?" said the purple mare.

"Miss Cheerilee!?" they gasped.

"Oh, Applebloom, Twilight, Rarity. Its nice to see you guys around here."

"What happened to you?" Twilight questioned.

"Well, lets just say, there isn't many job applications for a teacher in Canterlot. And well, its hard to make a living when you have two mouths to feed..." Cheerilee began.

"Two? You live with somepony else?" Twilight asked the former teacher.

"Well, yes. You all know Scootaloo right? Well.. lets just say her parents were killed during her time inside 'Jail Sector B' as they call it on the news..."

"T-thats terrible.." said Twilight. The other mares were a bit shocked.

"And well, after all of that she escaped to Canterlot apparently . And then well, I guess I adopted her." she began to chuckle sadly.

"Hold on, I can contact the princess to give you two a place to stay. Wait, where's Scootaloo at?"

"She's at our cardboard house down the alleyway." She began to point to it.

"Alright, I'll contact the princess right away." Twilight began to walk off back to the castle.

"Uhh, Miss Cheerilee.." Applebloom began. "This here is Sweetie Belle.." She pointed to the black tank. Cheerilee was a bit
shocked in disbelief.

"Uhh..hi.." Sweetie Belle was a bit nervous.

"W-what happened to you, Sweetie?"

"Lets just say.. this is my new body after what the aliens did to me..." Cheerilee gasped.

"Well at least we have all three of the Cutie Mark Crusaders still with us, right? You two can go talk to Scootaloo, just be careful. She's not way too stable after what happened to her.." The two fillies began to walk into the alleyway to the boxes.

"Scootaloo!!" Applebloom began to shout, galloping to Scootaloo and her boxes. Scootaloo just stared at them. Applebloom stared at Scootaloo. Scootaloo stared at her. She stared at Scootaloo. Scootaloo stared at her. All Scootaloo did was stare. She stared. And stared. And stared. And stared. "Uhh.. you alright Scoot?" Applebloom questioned the orange pony. She stared. Sweetie Belle began to walk up to the pony. Scootaloo began to sweat and her pupils grew smaller.

"AAAAAAAGHHGH" She screamed, running away from the tank. "G-get away!!!" She yelled, hiding behind a dumpster.

"Its alright, Scoot! Its Sweetie Belle!" Applebloom began to explain to the purple maned filly.



After explaining the entire situation Scootaloo was understanding, for the most part.

"Here." Twilight said from the sidewalk, handing Cheerilee her newly created card for her and Scootaloo's hotel room.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Cheerilee began to kiss Twilight's hoof. Twilight blushed a bit.

"Well alright. Let's get to our hotel. We have a very important day tomorrow." said Twilight. Twilight, Rarity, Sweetie Belle,
Applebloom, and Photo Finish began to walk down the sidewalk.

"Scootaloo!" Cheerilee began to her adopted daughter excitedly. "We have a place to stay now! And we have enough money here to afford 3 weeks worth of food!" Cheerilee began to hug on Scootaloo. Scootaloo smiled.

The mother and daughter began to walk towards the hotel.




Early the next morning there was a loud crashing noise coming from outside the bubble of Canterlot. "Vat vas zat!?" Photo Finish sprung up from her bed. The other 5 mares were still asleep. "Vake up everypony!" She started to nudge on Twilight.

"But mom its saturday theres no school today...!" Twilight mumbled, half asleep.

"I said vake u-" An even louder crash interrupted her. Followed by loud explosions from atop the Canterlot bubble and citizens running outside, screaming in terror. By this time, everypony was well awake.

"Whats going on?" said Twilight as she opened the door and began to gallop down the stairs. The other ponies followed. Except Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. They went to the other side of the hallway to check on Scootaloo and Cheerilee to see if they were still there. Applebloom began to knock on the door, and then Sweetie Belle joined in. Except when she knocked, her sharp legs pierced the a door a bit.

"Y-yes...?" They heard from the other side of the door, with a purple eye looking through the looking glass. "Oh thank goodness its you." Scootaloo began.

"Come on, Scoot lets get out of here!" Applebloom yanked her by the hoof and ran her down the stairs. "Where's Miss
Cheerilee?" Applebloom asked the orange filly.

"Well, she went grocery shopping a few hours ago..." The Cutie Mark Crusaders galloped out of the building to catch up to the other ponies.

"The horror! The horror!" a pink coated, blonde maned mare yelled whilst pointing at what seemed to be a hurricane flying slowly around Canterlot. Rain was pouring, pouring all over the hard, clear bubble around Canterlot. There were trees from the Everfree forest uprooted and flying at the clear bubble, making loud banging noises.

"Come on, ponies. We need to see Celestia right away!" Twilight commanded the other 5 mares as she began to gallop to
Canterlot Castle.



"Celestia!" Twilight began knocking on her door furiously. "Celestiaaaaa!"

"Yes..?" Celestia opened the door slowly, not even the slightest bit nervous.

"What are you still doing in here? Shouldn't you be outside calming the citizens or something?"

"For what? What's going on?" Celestia questioned the purple mare.

"Didn't you hear the loud crashing noises?"

"Um... I may have had my music too loud.." Celestia pointed at her music player. Twilight raised her hoof to her own face. "So, may I ask, what's going on out there?"

"Zere is a hurricane out zere, a big vone at zat. Und ze citizens do not know vat to do." Photo Finish started.

"Hmm.." Celestia took a look out of her window.

"Celestia! Celestiaaaa!" started a yell from across the foyer hallway. "Celestia! Your finally awake?" Luna questioned her.

"..I was listening to music..." Celestia said under her breath.

"Look, that isn't just any ordinary hurricane out there, from what the scanners say, its at least 3 times as big as an average
hurricane. And we can sense increased heat signals from inside of it." Celestia looked a bit dumbfounded. "Meaning there's
some kind of living creatures within the eye of the hurricane."

"Well then!" Celestia began. "Looks like you 6 ponies get to postpone your little date with Fluttershy and Applejack for now! We need you to figure out what's with that hurricane!"

"Look." Luna started. "Your going to need to go in from the eye of the storm. You'll need to leave the safety of Canterlot for now, go down to the Everfree forest and find a way in. From what we can tell, there seems to be a stairway of clouds from the bottom of the eye to where the heat signals are coming from. Luckily for you, we have a shortcut into the Everfree forest. Follow me." Luna began to walk down the stairs, the other 6 mares followed. She went right next to the left side of the stairs. She lifted a painting to reveal a hole inside the wall. She stuck her horn inside the hole to open a large, mechanical elevator. The 7 ponies went inside of the large elevator. While going down the elevator, they could see a large military base filled with all kinds of weaponry, destructive vehicles, and large buildings towering to the ceiling. "Mk." Luna started to move towards a large door on the wall. "Alright, here we are. Is everypony ready?" The 6 ponies nodded. She pressed the button and the door opened. Behind that door opened another door. Then another and another and another and another and another and another and another and another. It revealed a long pathway into the rain. "Wait here for when the eye comes close enough." said Luna.

When the eye came close enough, the ponies ran for it. Once they got inside the eye of the storm, they looked up and
saw blackened clouds. They made somewhat of a stairway up to an extremely large cloud, surrounded by other clouds.
The ponies began to jump from cloud to cloud going up and up to the top of the hurricane. "Agh!" Applebloom tripped
off of a cloud. Sweetie Belle gained propellers and began to fly after her, barely catching her. "Nice catch, there Sweetie.
Looks like you saved me again." Applebloom began. The ponies kept climbing up.



After reaching the top, they saw a blackened Cloudsdale. There was a huge, black tower built on top of where the main town used to be. It towered so high, it was at least a couple meters above the storm itself. There were trees and other objects such as rocks flying around them due to the hurricane.

"What's that!?" Scootaloo began to cower in fear, pointing at a pitiful creature on another cloud. It was a yellow pegasus with an orange mane. She was missing one eye. She had two sharp spider-like legs dragging her across the black cloud, blood from her eye socket staining the cloud with red.

"S-spencer? Spencer is that you?" She began to quesion the 6 mares.

"Uhh... who's Spencer?" Rarity asked the pegasus.

"Spencer I'm so glad you came back to save me!" She attempted to flutter to the cloud the other ponies were on, failing due to the weight of her newly developed legs, that or her wings weren't working correctly. "Spencer no! Save me please, Spencer! Speeenceeer!" She yelled, falling down the eye. There was a faint splat noise to be heard from atop the clouds. All of the mares looked both horrified and puzzled. Scootaloo more of the former.

"Come on everypony... Lets get into that castle and figure out what exactly is going on here." Twilight commanded the other 5 mares. They began walking across a black, white, and gray rainbow from cloud to cloud to get to the castle.

On the middle of the final rainbow bridge sirens began to wail loudly. They all began to panic. A black, white, and gray
rainbow crashed through the bridge, breaking half of it apart. The 6 ponies were now stranded. "Heh heh heh."
Chuckled the pony responsible for this. It was a light blue pegasus with a dark rainbow mane and tail inside of a black
and purple suit.

"Rainbow Dash!" Twilight yelled to the pegasus angrily.

"Excuse me?" the pegasus questioned in a deeper, manlier voice than Rainbow Dash could ever even attempt. Upon closer
inspection, this wasn't a mare, it was a stallion. "Excuse me lady?! First of all, its 'Lord Darkness Dash'. And no, as much as I envy her awesomeness, I am not Lord Darkness Dash. Oh and by the way, have fun trying to get into the castle. Muahahaha-" He began to cough from his downright horrible attempt at maniacal laughter as he flew away. The 6 mares began to look for a way to get to the castle.