• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 1,815 Views, 71 Comments

Of Scooters and Hooves - butterfield pancake



I became Scootaloo I hope no one teases me cause I'm now a Blank flank

  • ...
12
 71
 1,815

Scootaloo's Nightmare [editied]

~-~-~-~-~- Chapter 3 -~-~-~-~-~
[Note this chapter is what Scoots is during her worst nightmare ]

After the delicious Lunch Scootaloo, was getting sleepy and she crashed out on the large Green leather couch in the living room.

As for myself, I was wondering if any of my nightmares will ever effect Scootaloo, well only time will tell. Ironically I then think back to the horrifying nightmare I had recently
SCOOTALOO's POV

"Ugh, where am I? I don't remember going on vacation to a large valley with a pair of mountains." I note aloud as look around. I’m on a path surrounded by bare trees from the winter cold, and it was almost dark out. I probably should have been home hours ago. Although this area doesn’t look familiar at all.

I walk down the trail, when I see the road turned into four completely different paths, each in a different direction, excluding the path I had just came from. Each path had a different sign, but however on each of the signs the letters are badly smudged and impossible to read.

I sigh and decide to take the path to the right hand side. After I’d walked down the path to my righthoof side, in that particular path, I found out that it lead to a dead end and a box full of fruit seeds. I place the seeds in my saddlebag and walk back the way I came.

As soon as I make it back to the area, where I can choose the paths, the path I just came back from disappeared, or rather tree branches covered it making it impossible to go back.

I say to myself, "Okay, I choose the left path."

I start walking down the left path, however this particular path was full of large rocks. I started climbing the rocks. Some dust stirred and it caused me to sneeze rather loudly. However I ended up sneezing loud enough that the largest boulder began to roll towards me.

I screamed out in fear, while I ran I yelled out “Holy Cheese on Rye!”. I had hoped I was fast enough to evade the boulder, but it was in vain. The boulder was constantly gaining speed, and when the boulder hit me, it sent me flying. Fortunately the boulder sent me flying safely right into a pile of freshly fallen snow in a field.

There were snow ponies everywhere in sight, save for passed the treeline where the boulder had hit me.

The sight was beautiful, but seeing this made me think to myself “If there are snow ponies there must be ponies who live around here.”

I approached one of the snow ponies, and that was when I noticed that it blinked

"What the Hay?" I said to myself. I knew for a fact that snow ponies cannot blink

I then heard an devilish cackle say "So you saw me blink? Well then in that case, I will need to silence you little Filly"

I then realize it was the snow pony who said that. I put two and two together and now realize that they are the legendary monsters known as Snow Wraiths, that like to freeze their victims, keeping the bodies as trophies.

I then tried to franticly gallop to the north passage, but more of the snow wraiths blocked that path. Needless to say, I couldn't continue down that direction, so in desperation I tried galloping down the path down to the south. However I was too heavy and I fell, or rather sank into a large hole. As I fell down the hole I yelled very loudly “What the Hay!”

And then I remember a bit of pressure on my head before everything went dark.

After regaining consciousness and getting back up I now realize, I was not in a good place at the moment, since I had fallen into a home of a snow wraith.

The home itself wasn’t that bad looking, there was a small kitchen with a few small tables set around the area, least but not least was there a few beds in the living room, as there was no upstairs level.

I turned around and saw a female snow wraith who spoke softly to me, but with a creepy chill in her voice she had said "Well now I don't get many visitors, although none of my previous victims were as cute as you are though"

she points to her trophies and I see the bodies of AppleBloom, Sweetie Belle and even my idol Rainbow Dash’s body was there

In pure terror I scream out, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

at that moment she put her hoof on me and I started to lose feeling in my body, and soon darkness came

[REAL WORLD]

That was when I woke up all covered with fresh sweat. Seeing as I was on the bright green leather couch I had fallen asleep on earlier. That was when I realized it was a nightmare I thought to myself “So that whole adventure was a horrible nightmare, least this means Rainbow Dash and my friends are still alive.” But the dream kinda traumatized me, as I was still shaking, as this nightmare was the worse nightmare I ever had.

Author's Note:

Based off a nightmare I had recently