• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 1,815 Views, 71 Comments

Of Scooters and Hooves - butterfield pancake



I became Scootaloo I hope no one teases me cause I'm now a Blank flank

  • ...
12
 71
 1,815

Oh Yummy Onion Soup for Lunch

After Scootaloo’s joyride through the neighborhood, Scootaloo made the Scooter and herself go through the large hole in my family’s wooden fence. The Hole was created when my father was smashing rocks with the sledgehammer. Let’s just say his accuracy wasn’t perfect. It was a good thing that fence connected to the backyard. I or rather, should I say Scootaloo, was beginning to get hungry. I’m not too sure how, but somehow even though Scootaloo is in control, I seem to have become a voice inside her head that is allowing me to give her advice.

I say to Scoots “Without food in our stomach we probably won’t be able to think correctly.”

“Your name was Arnie wasn’t it?”

Since at the moment I don’t physically exist as we are now sharing the same body, and I became the dormant being, I had to mentally facepalm, and I sort of yelled, “No my name is Andrew, not Arnie!”

Scootaloo started to get a little frightened with my tone, “S-S-Sorry”

I tell Scootaloo “Its not a big deal, I already forgave you.” Needless to say I felt terrible because Scootaloo is only a filly, and thus a child.

Scootaloo began to wonder about the lone human shaped plush doll that was on the dining room table, so Scootaloo asked me “Andrew?, What is this thing?”

I realize Scootaloo is referring to my plush of Axios so I tell her, “Scootaloo this, is my plush of Axios. He’s a magic swordsman from one of my favorite electronic games.”

Scootaloo was thinking about what I just said “Electronic games, so you humans can control weather like us pegasus can?” I guess I have to explain to Scootaloo a bit more about humans.

I say “Scoots humans don’t have the ability to manipulate weather, however we do have technology than can harness certain parts of the weather.”

Scootaloo then asked me, with wonder in her eyes, but also with sadness in her voice “Aww, but didn’t you have any special skills at all?”

I start to think, and the one odd thing I can do is well, rather odd. I sigh and say,
“Scootaloo I do have one skill, I can actually lick my nostril with my tongue.” Scootaloo starts giggling after I tell her this, after all it’s not a normal skill, so I can see why she would start laughing.

Scootaloo starts sniffing the air, a wonderful delicious scent was detected.
Scootaloo asked me “Whatever that is, it smells delicious. What is it Andrew?” I easily recognized what the delicious scent was, and it was coming from my dad’s pressure cooker.

My father has a habit of making interesting foods inside the pressure cooker, heck he has even made banana bread inside it, how it can do that, I will never know.

I explain to Scootaloo “That smell is my father’s homemade onion soup”

It was a good thing Dad had set a bowl of the soup ready for me to eat. It was a good thing the soup had cooled down, so there was no risk of getting burned.

Scootaloo pushed the stool that was under the kitchen table to prop herself up on top of the chair. Seeing as ponies in the show could use utensils, I’m not surprise in the least.

Scootaloo stuck the spoon into the soup and began to eat it, since we now share the same body, I could feel what emotions she felt and thought. However Scootaloo could feel my emotions as well. I have some very erratic emotions. I have a bad habit of switching from one emotion to another emotion without warning, since it didn’t really help I’m a bit bipolar. I said to myself “This is great I will be able to help Scootaloo anytime she is feeling scared or confused.”

In Scootaloo’s mind “Wow Andrew wasn’t joking, this soup is great”.

After about 10 minutes or so, Scootaloo had finished the bowl of soup, and she let out a contented sigh.

I laugh to myself and ask Scootaloo “Did you enjoy the soup?” Scootaloo responded by saying, “Yes” while she had a huge smile on her face.

Author's Note:

Had some help with the editing from Tome and Valshe