• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 3,644 Views, 80 Comments

His New Queen - BludgeonWarrior



Chrysalis acquires a new henchpony (Beast Wars crossover)

  • ...
5
 80
 3,644

A Battle Heated

It's funny. The way history repeats itself. It was only a day ago that I looked upon that marrow-dripping maw of bone. I watched as a drop of it fell from one of its teeth and splashed on the rock it perched on, melting its way through the hissing stone. I looked up to the Marrowwock's 'eyes' and saw nothing, but rage, aimed at me and Inferno.

I looked over to him; he seemed just as surprised as I was. The Marrowwock must have escaped its glassy prison using its acidic marrow. It seeped in the nightmare's teeth and more of it dripped down to the now screaming rock. I then looked at Quickstrike, who was shaking in his hooves, and his snake tail's mouth went limp. I couldn't blame him, I was also shaking.

The Marrowwock gave me no more time to think on the situation, as it jumped towards me. This time, however, my wings were in prime condition and I managed to dodge, only barely missing the bony scythe on the beast's tail.

Inferno retaliated with three fireballs to the Marrowwock's face.

"Quickstrike! Guard the Royalty! I shall deal with this monster! Inferno, Terrorize!!"

Inferno morphed into what I decided to call his 'Predacon form' and let out a powerful battle cry. His abdomen-like tail opened up and flame burst out, launching him into the air.

The Marrowwock swung its tail, but Inferno's spun around it and shot four more fireballs out of his hands and into the beast's skeletal spine. The bony horror roared and lunged at Inferno with its gaping maw, but Inferno's speed and maneuverability proved superior again.

Quickstrike and I watched Inferno bombard the undead dragon with fireball after fireball. I felt his hoof nudge mine and I moved away.

"Heh, sorry 'bout that Sugar-Bot..."

Why must he call me that...?

Quickstrike turned away from me and looked back to the fight.

"So... that's what we look like when we transform, huh......" He said looking at Inferno, "Ain't all that dfferin' the old one..."

Old one? The more I listen to them talk about 'before', the more curious I get. They know not of Changelings, they called themselves Predacons... what are they? Why haven't I heard of them? All of the sudden they appear out of nowhere... why? How come they don't know what Changelings are even though they are Changelings? And why....

My thoughts were interrupted by another roar. I looked out to the battle and that the Marrowwock started to truly fight now. Its claws, tail, and jaws were everywhere, reaching and grabbing for my Soldier at every move he made. I knew that the nightmare was no longer toying with us. I saw how it was now out for our hides and would stop at nothing until our corpses become a part of this wasteland. I knew Inferno wouldn't defeat the beast himself....

"I'm going in..." I began to move forward but was stopped by Quickstrike.

"No way Sugar-Bot!" He responded, "Let the ant distract the bone bag while we make our git-away!"

I shoved him out of the way and moved forward against his pleading. Changeling Queens don't feel guilty when abandoning their troops in battle..., then why am I? Why is it that I cannot leave him and save myself like my instincts were telling me? As I spread my wings and took off, I felt it. A warmth. A strange heat that traveled through my body as I flew to my Soldier's aid.

And then it hit me. I... I cared for him... I cared for Inferno...

The heat racing through me turned fiery as I zoomed into the fray. I got the beast's attention by firing my beams of magic at the back of its skull. I also got Inferno's attention as well.

"Royalty?!? Why have you- Ahhghh!"

Inferno was caught in the Marrowwock's claw, my distracting him providing the horror the opportunity it needed.

"Inferno- AHHH!"

The Marrowwock caught me with its other bony talon. I felt my body being crushed by its powerful grip. The beast roared as I saw the corners of its maw go up. It smiled; an image I hope to forget.

The Marrowwock lifted us to his face. I saw the acidic marrow bubble as it prepared to kill us. I knew this was our last moments. I looked to Inferno; he was struggling and yelling. I guess I couldn't tell him...

I closed my eyes and braced for my demise...

"Hey bonehead!"

I opened my eyes and looked out. I, again, couldn't believe what I saw...

"Git yer slaggin' mits offa my pardner an' my Sugar-Bot!!"

Quickstrike was standing atop a jagged stone that jutted out from the sands, but no with his hooves, but with feet! He had turned into his Predacon form!

His tealish carapace was around his chest, which was in his goldish, and a plate of the same color was extending out from his back behind his head. His head remained unchanged, still the same shape and with the odd mouth. I noticed all of these other features after I found where his snake tail was...

It was his right arm; his entire right arm! How did it even go from his tail to his arm? I didn't know, but I didn't care for it all that much, being in the crushing grip of the Marrowwock.

My ears felt like that'd burst as the Marrowwock roared a deafening, skull-splitting shriek at the transformed Quickstrike, who responded with an obscene gesture I had often seen creatures with fingers give each other before it broke out into a fight.

"C'mon ya slag suckin' bone pile!!" Quickstrike continued to taunt the skeletal dragon, "Git over 'ere an' wrestle wit a real bot!!"

I looked to the beast's skeletal face, a could see more of its anger and rage in the eyeless sockets. They almost flamed with it. I also saw that look; a look of overconfidence I've had before...

Before I had time to think more on it, the Marrowwock dropped us, only for it to catch and entangle us in its bony tail. The Marrowwock then spread its giant skeletal wings and leapt into the air towards Quickstrike, keeping its tail coiled tightly around me and Inferno.

"What does Quickstrike think he's doing?!" I yelled.

"Hopefully something smart Royalty!" Inferno yelled back at me.

I looked and saw Quickstrike gawking some more at the Marrowwock before leaping off his stone stage and diving into the sand, right before the bone demon crashed upon it.

The Marrowwock roared again in fury and I saw Quickstrike jump out of the sand behind us.

"Ya missed me bone belleh! Heeyahaha!!"

He dived back into the sand before a spray of acidic marrow splashed and melted him.

Another fierce, rage-filled roar.

It was then that I figured out Quickstrike's plan, though I still believe it was a matter of coincidence he'd come up with a plan at all.

Quickstrike popped out again.

"Don' ya worry yerself Sugar-Bot!!" He yelled up to me.

Quickstrike aimed his snake arm at the bony tail and I saw the snake's fangs glow green. A glowing green stream shot out of his snake arm and latched to the Marrowwock's tail, and to all of our surprise, including Quickstrike's, the stream began to burn through the bones, and the tail snapped off!

Inferno and I fell to the ground along with the detached tail. Well, Inferno fell to the ground; Quickstrike caught me in his arms. The Marrowwock roared in pain and flew off to recollect itself. Quickstrike smiled at me in his arms.

"How's that fer a rescue, Sugar-Bot?" He winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and I climbed out of his arms.

"....My thanks....."

I really meant it... Quickstrike came to save us, more or less me, but he did save us... He may be a fool..., but at least he's a fool for me....

"Gah! Ahh!"

I looked and saw Inferno pulling his head out of the sand.

"Royalty!!"

He stumbled in the sand on his way to me he nearly fell over onto me.

"My Queen, are you damaged...?" He held my hoof as he asked.

"................."

Well, I was fine, but my words wouldn't come out. The heat came back to me and my heart was racing, and I knew I must have been blushing. It felt like my hoof melted in his hand...

Reality loudly made itself known again as the Marrowwock's roaring maw came into our view, and we all saw them...

The Marrowwock's eyes....

They were holes; holes of complete and solid black, utterly devoid of any and all light. I felt like I was being sucked into them the more I looked into them.

I snapped myself out of my trance and I pushed the Predacons out of the way. We barely dodged the black-eyed horror.

"Inferno! Take Quickstrike and follow me!"

I had decided to take command for once and had them fly after me. I looked beside me to find the rather comical image of Quickstrike riding on Inferno's back.

"Royalty, our course of action?"

Now that we were flying away from the Marrowwock, I was able to come up with a plan.

"Attack. You and I shall distract it while Quickstrike will ambush the beast from behind!"

"It shall be done my Queen..."

"Hoo-wee!! Huh? What're ya- No-!"

Quickstrike soon meeted with the sand and with bit of grumbling dived in.

I turned around to see the Marrowwock gaining on us.

"Now!"

Inferno and I swerved around and turned our flight to the Marrowwock.

"Eayyaugh! For the glory of the Royalty!!"

We flew in and circled around the undead dragon, easily dodging its claws, and headed to ground level, hoping the beast would follow. A roar coming from behind was our answer and we flew as fast as we could to the ground. We had the Marrowwock right behind us. It tried to crush us into the sand, but Inferno and I turned sharply and we avoided the impact.

As the Marrowwock tried to regain its footing, Quickstrike came up from underneath the sand and shot a toxic stream at the base of one of the Marrowwock's wings, corroding the bone until it fell off. The Marrowock shrieked in pain and it lost equilibrium and fell backwards, due to having only one wing. Quickstike soon took care of that with another toxic stream. Another roar and another crash, and the Marrowwock was robbed of its flight.

The Marrowwock caught on now and went after Quickstrike, but he dived into the sand. The living skeleton sprayed its marrow around itself, making all the surrounding stone, and began to dig into the sand with its long claws. Inferno and I then flew back to the beast and we began to attack, me with my magic and Inferno with fireballs. They didn't do anything to the Marrowwock, but it did switch the monster's attention to us. It tried to slash at me with it's talons, but I managed to dodge them, and Inferno barely missed having his legs reduced to a puddle.

The Marrowwock knew our strategy now and was constantly moving. It may have not had its scythe tail and wind, but now it scurried on the sand, like a giant undead lizard. The beast also got smarter, spraying its acidic marrow around itself every few seconds, and it that wasn't enough, it began to predict our attacks.

And then the Marrowwock caught Inferno.

"AAuaghhhhh!!"

"Inferno!!"

I rushed over to help Inferno, but I was knocked away by a wave of sand the Marrowwock kicked up, and I fell to the ground. As I got up to my hooves, I heard Inferno howl in pain and I immediately turned to see. The Marrowwock had pierced Inferno's chest with one of its long sickle-like claws, not in any vital organs and not very deep, but enough to make Inferno squeal. The skeletal beast played with Inferno by moving its claw around inside him, causing even more pain, yet didn't kill him. The nightmare wanted to torture Inferno, and destroy him only when agonizing torture was comparable to a feather.

It was at that point where a strange blood-like fluid began to leak from Inferno onto the sand below it. If only I had known....

I was too worried for Inferno. I couldn't attack, or the Marrowwock would surely melt him.

Then, underneath the Marrowwock, Quickstrike's snake arm spit out a toxic stream right at the horror's spine, and the beast shrieked as its body broke apart in two. I flew in as quick as I could and managed to at least lessen the impact of Inferno's fall, and we crashed into the sand.

"Inferno..." I was panting hard.

"Roaylty....? You-?"

I put my hoof to his mouth and shushed him, and then realized I was lying on top of him. The heat went through my body again. I wanted to pull myself away, but....., I also wanted to get closer. I felt myself leaning forward, my face getting closer to his. I looked into his eyes, and I could tell Inferno was incredibly confused with my behavior, and to tell the truth, I was too. I never felt this was for anypony before...

Our intimate moment was interrupted, however, by the thunderous roar from the Marrowwock. Inferno tried to get up, but his injury prevented him from doing so. I on the other hoof, couldn't move; I was paralyzed by the Marrowwock's eyes again. It's as if they drained away my will to fight. Marrow poured down from the Marrowwock's jaw as it crawled over to us. I could feel all of its anger, all of its rage, all of its lust for our gradual and agonizing demise. All of this in the skeletal horror's eyes. Those black.... endless.... eyes...........

"Yer not gittin' mah Sugar-Bot!!"

Quickstrike leapt onto the Marrowwock's skull and his snake head bit hard into it. The beast roared and tried to shake him off, but Quickstrike held on.

"Yee-HAAWWW!!"

Quickstrike fired his toxic stream into the dragon's skull, causing it to utter a scream. I cannot describe how it sounded, nor would I want to, for the sound was too unholy to describe. The Marrowwock screamed and flailed around, kicking off Quickstrike, who landed near us. It writhed in the sand, wailing and screaming as the poison corroded its way into the beast's skull.

With one last terrible shriek, the Marrowwock crashed into the sand before us, reaching for us with a long bony talon, and staring at us with its void-like eyes.

Then it was still. The damned abomination of darkness was dead, and I saw the blackness vanish from the nightmare's sockets as its unholy life returned to the hell it came from.

And all of us were silent.....

"Yeehehah! Yeah! I whupped that bonehead!!!"

I then remembered why I can't stand Quickstrike...

"Heheha..." He passed out and he began to return to his Changeling form. I saw his snake arm retract into his body and his hoofed leg returned. The sound of it was a bit disturbing, and the snake began to slide out from Quickstrike's behind. He was completely exhausted; he must have used every bit of strength he had.

I sighed and turned to Inferno, "Can you stand?"

He nodded and slowly got to his feet, holding his wounded chest, and he walked over to the unconscious Quickstrike. He bent down to pick him up, but I used my magic to lift Quickstrike instead.

"No, you're wounded..."

Inferno looked at me and was about to speak, but I silenced him and put Quickstrke on my back.

"....Very well Royalty........."

We left the lifeless skeleton of the Marrowwock behind us.


Some time after the three left, a remaining drop of marrow leaked form the Marrowwock's jaw and dripped into the small puddle of blood form Inferno's wound.

It began to boil and a shadowy black mist emanated from it....


We traveled for an hour through the wastes until we finally saw something other than sand and rock, and I saw that I went back the way I came from, because I could see the castle...

"Equestria...."

"Royalty?"

I turned to him; he was still in his Predacon form, though he's still wounded and barely able to stand.

"It's Canterlot... the capital of Equestria..." All the memories of my invasion returned to me as I said that. I'm surprised that I'd forgot all about it..., considering it was the reason I was here in this wasteland..., and the reason I met Inferno...

"Royalty...? Are you okay...?"

I snapped out of my dreaming and turned to him again, "I was recollecting.... about this place...."

I stopped, and looked around. I saw another abandoned caravan and we immediately set up our camp there. I placed Quickstrike in the wagon, and then took some cloth and tended to Inferno's wound finally.

"I'm sorry you had to travel without your wound treated...."

"Royalty.... you're.... kind... and caring..." He sat and rested.

He knew I cared for him? Does he feel the same? I remain alive because of his love, but he doesn't suffer from it... I don't know....

"Ughhhh....." Quickstrike began to stir and he got out of the wagon, "How'd we all git here...?"

"The Royalty carried you here on her back, so return her gratitude..."

"Hehe..., Sugar-Bot 'carried' me...? Well...." He slowly walked over to me, "I reckon ya enjoyed it, din' ya Sugar-Bot..?"

I smacked him across the face; he began to irritate me.

"HEY!!"

"You deserve that for your vulgarity snake! If I was able, I would've done it myself!"

"Hey! I think I should git somethin' fer savin' yer our slaggin' hides!!"

I decided to interject, if only to spare myself the migraine from their arguing.

"How did you even transform, Quicktrike? I thought you couldn't?"

Quickstrike strutted back to me, "Well..., I jist couldn't let ya go kill yerself Sugar-Bot..., so I did all I could ta transform... and somehow, I was able ta..." I could tell he was as confused as I was, "I really dun know...."

The sun began to set and I realized how tired I was. The fight and the trek took so much out of me, and it took only now for me to realize that... I decided to turn in and I lied down, while the two Predacons stayed up.

I dreamt of him... and me... but I'm not ready to talk about it... It was........

...........Arousing......

Author's Note:

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe how much is in this chapter! I'm back with this and things are finally getting on track with this story. Just remember, I will not be updating as often with this story, because I'm lazy and this was a LOT of writing!

Also, to restate myself, there will be other Predacons. And to spare myself questions I've already answered, I will list the ones I will NOT put in the story.

Rampage.
Terrorsaur.
Scorponok.
And no characters form outside the Beast Wars continuity. Then it gets confusing. Also no Maximals. Well.... maybe... I don't know...

Comments ( 18 )

So waspinator isnt on the list so... he is going to be here!!! Also that last line... Chrysalis is going to make some baby changlings.

I read through your story and found it to be interesting. I know that Dinobot would not really fit in, but you know...its Dinobot.

2492292
I will say this: I SLAGGING LOVE DINOBOT!!!

He is one of my favorite Beast Wars characters, one of my favorite Transformers characters, and one of my favorite characters ever! I love Dinobot! Scott McNeil is amazing as him! His final scene is one of my favorite moments of the entire franchise!

That being said, Dinobot will not appear in this story. Why? Because I'm afraid of defiling his character! I know the show well, I even mimic his voice sometimes, but I'd mess up. I would. That's why. :twilightsmile:

2492539
I understand perfectly. Dinobot is my favorite character too, he is the spark that keeps on sparking.

2492539 Thought this story could use some pizzazz!!!
So how about having Starscream taking over Vinyls turntable? :trollestia:

Inferno and Quickstrike here.
You listed 3 other Preds you won't have.
That leaves:
Waspinator, Tarantulas, Megatron, and Ravage.

However, Megatron and Waspinator survived the final battle of the Beast Wars. (Megatron was taken back to Cybertron by the Maximals, Waspinator was left on Ancient Earth. an ep of 'Beast Machines' told us what happened to our long suffering bug bot after that)
So that leaves Tarantulas and Ravage who could be 'reborn' as Changelings.

until our corpses become a pare of this wasteland
Weel, I was fine
Quickstrike soon meted with the sand
corroding the bone with it fell off
but I silenced him and put Quickstrke on back

1. Part.
2. Well.
3. Did you mean Melted?
4. The grammar in this sentence is off at the end.
5. On my back.

Good to see that everyone loves Dinobot:pinkiehappy: I would also have made a story of him and only him in Equestria but I suck at describing:pinkiesad2: It would also be sad cause of the ending I planned to use with Dinobot just to follow the shows timeline. Though who says that Equestria's time is the same as the Beast Wars timeline?:pinkiehappy:

2493149 But Waspinator would be a great addition to the story, I'm sure BW could think of some way to have the universe screw over Waspinator one last time.

2494442
All corrected now. :twilightsmile:

And some advice, you could have Dinobot sent there, like it being the will of the Matrix, and he could have an inner torment by Dinobot II and he be the main villain at the end. It's been an idea I had once, but again, don't want to risk it. :twilightsheepish:

2495103

Nah, my idea was to have him sent to Equestria after his first death, be transported there during season 2 and have him meet shining armor somehow. I also wanted to have him in his original dinosaur form just so that they would have reason to somehow muzzle him (cause of his teeth) making him unable to transform and so on.

How I wanted it to end was Dinobot dying somehow so that he could get shocked back to his original universe. No idea what to do after that or much else inbetween

2495120
That's what I meant by being sent there by the Matrix.

2495150

I actually mean nah to Dinobot II being the main villian but yeah:twilightblush:

3131072
Dark magic, from the dark master it serves.

Why does the marrowock's name remind me of marrowack?

(spit take) INFERNO!? The Maximal turned bug-minded Predacon? Oh this oughta' be interesting...

10655645
Waspinator: Why univerzze hate Wazzpinator?

Login or register to comment