• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 1,238 Views, 17 Comments

A New Queen - RainbowStir178



Chysalis is seeking vengence, and when she used a special spell, she ended up in the land of Ooo!

  • ...
4
 17
 1,238

Sub Chapter ; Meanwhile..

Sub Chapter

Meanwhile…

Meanwhile, in the Crystal Empire..

Luna and Shining Armor both walked out off the balcony after giving the information for the absent princess. Most of the crystal ponies were confused and worried, all talking to each other in low whispers. Some crystal ponies just shrugged it off and walked out.

Luna sat on Cadance’s thrown while Shining Armor sat in his. Luna looked about awkwardly, she hasn’t really ever talked to Shining Armor much. “So, Prince Shining Armor-” Luna began till Shining Armor cut her off.

“Please- Call me Shining.” He smiled to his aunt-in-law.

She forced a smile back. “Ah, of course.. Shining, I say, how was the honeymoon?”

Shining Armor smiled sheepishly. “Oh, it was good- great really.”

“That’s, erm, excellent… So, do you enjoy running the empire with Cadance?”

“Oh, of course! I love running it, especially with her by my side- I mean- not that I don’t enjoy it less running it with you, Princess Luna- I mean- Yes it’s great!” Shining Armor stumbled with embarrassment visible on his face.

Luna nodded, warmness in her smile. “I understand, I am sure that Cadance will return soon..”

“Why did she have to go, Princess Luna?”

“Oh! Well, um, I am sure Celestia didn’t want me to reveal that information… but, I suppose I can make it vague but understandable.. You see, your wife and your sister are on a very important mission to save some other citizens in another location..”

Shining Armor nodded. “I understand, thanks, Princess Luna.”

Luna nodded and tried to ask casually, “So, what does thou- I mean what do you do for ‘fun’ around here?”

Shining Armor looked toward the window and smiled big, “Well, there is lots of stuff to do around here for fun..”


Princess Luna and Shining Armor were walking around the Crystal Fair. Luna’s eyes were full of wonder and amazement. Shining Armor glanced to her and laughed lowly.

Some of the crystal ponies looked strangely at their temporary princess. Luna paid no attention to them since she was too busy looking around the fair with wonder. She then pointed to a Flugel Horn. “Your princess demands- I mean, What is this, uhm, instrument?” Luna asked examining the Flugel Horn.

The skeptical crystal pony behind the stand began to answer, “It’s a Flugel Horn,… Princess…”

“Why don’t you give it a try?” Shining Armor asked smiling

Luna rose a brow and picked up the instrument. She blew into it and it produced it’s sound. Luna smiled with delight. “This is marvelous!” She exclaimed and started playing it. She began laughing and Shining Armor laughed with her.

After a few more plays, Luna cleared her throat and genteelly placed the horn down. “Uhm- Thank you.” Her cheeks tinted a rose and she walked off with the smiling Shining Armor.

Shining Armor looked over and saw the joisting tournament and dragged Luna over to it. They sat in the front seats and watched the joisting tournament. Luna rose a brow and was skeptical till she saw the first two tournaments. She was soon cheering along with the other ponies. “Yes! Great Job, Knight Starfury!” She cheered.

After a few more tournaments the two left. Luna turned to Shining Armor, “Why, Shining Armor this has been some of the most fun I’ve had since last Nightmare Night!”

Shining Armor smiled, “It’s not over yet, Luna!”

Luna stopped in her tracks and looked warmly at Shining Armor, “You-… You called me Luna..” Her eyes were moistening. She has never felt so close to her nephew till now.

Shining Armor’s eyes were shining with moisture as well. He went up to his aunt and hugged her tight. Luna accepted the hug.

The Crystal Ponies around them cheered for the sweet bonding of Aunt and Nephew.

“Now,” Shining Armor began, “Have you petted Crystal Sheep?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~