• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 1,238 Views, 17 Comments

A New Queen - RainbowStir178



Chysalis is seeking vengence, and when she used a special spell, she ended up in the land of Ooo!

  • ...
4
 17
 1,238

Chapter One ; Change in Changeling

Chapter One

A change in Changeling

On a crisp day in the bad lands, a little nation of a parasitic species rest with their ruler, who is pacing back and fourth on her brittle hooves. This queen is the queen of the changelings. Her parasitic wings full of holes, as well as her long smooth mane, her brisk horn and her hard hooves and her sharp fangs grow on her teeth. Her subjects have the same traits, though smaller with a light blue consuming their eyes. The queens three green shaded eyes are full of concentration and annoyance as she paces on the desert floor. One long piece of her mane, always in front of her face genteelly blows in the warm desert breeze with the rest of her mane. The changelings rest, worn out and panting. The queen talked to her self, her voice echoed with a deep and high sweet voice. "How dare they defeat me with their ludicrous love! Making me look like fool! Wait till my subjects and I regain our strength..."

A nearby changeling flutters it's wings a bit. This changeling was a bit taller, and had a black helmet and some armor almost merged within it's tough skin. It let out a bit of a screech and began talking in a scratchy high voice, "But, my queen, we are weak, and there seems to be no chance of us regaining it if we stay here.. "

The queen stopped and pondered for a moment. "As much as I hate you guys talk back, you're right..But there is no way we can go back to Equestria and regain strength there..we need to go somewhere else..." She thought a bit more and had a sudden break through "I know a certain spell to transport to a different universe..YES! I can transport to a different universe...one full of love and regain my strength and we can then get our revenge on Celestia, Cadance, Shining Armor and that other absurd purple unicorn! " She began to laugh wickedly.

The changeling captain began to speak again, "My queen, will any of us come on the journey?"

"No, I will go alone, scope out the area and see if there is any sap we can suck the love from. Most likely someone close related to royalty so I can get close to them and defeat them like I did Celestia! And when I do, I will send all my subjects and they will wreak havoc amongst the kingdom and regain their strength and skill..THEN WE WILL TAKE OVER EQUESTRIA!" The heartless queen laughed manically again, and the captain changeling joined in with a high pitched screeching snicker. The queen ceases her laughter and lifts her hoof and bellows through the dry desert, "MY FELLOW SUBJECTS! YOUR QUEEN IS GOING TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND SPACE TO A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE TO HOPEFULLY FIND A LOVE RESOURCE TO REGAIN OUR STRENGTH! THEN WE SHALL TAKE OVER EQUESTRIA!"

The changelings cheer with hissing and a few screeches. The queen and the changeling captain walk over a few yards away from the group. "Are you sure, Queen Chrysalis...Perhaps I should go forth in your favor instead-" He was cut short by Chrysalis putting her hoof in front of his mouth. Her jagged horn glowed a slimy green and the glow became brighter and brighter. Sparks flew a bit and sweat ran down her face and finally, after five minutes of concentration, a multi-colored portal forms. Pigments of colors swirl around in the oval.

" If I run into trouble, I shall inform you. You do know how to receive my calls, right? "

"Of course, Queen Chrysalis! I get your sensory in my horn."

Chrysalis nodded and smiled. She entered one hoof in the portal. The Changeling Captain saluted and bowed and Chrysalis stepped through the portal. It closed behind her as she stepped in. She used her magic and the surrounding colors began to shift and shape. Soon a blast of light happened. Chrysalis felt her body shift and change. She then fell to a grassy floor.

The sun shined bright. Chrysalis held her head, then quickly snapped her limb back and stared at it. Instead of hoofs, she had thin long arms with sharp little fingers that were like claws. From her hand to her middle arm her holes still were shone. She got up on her legs. Used her magic to appear a mirror. Her magic emitted from her arms. She looked at them and smiled. Chrysalis looked in the mirror. She had a curvy, hour glass body in a tight, strapless dress that ran down to her feet and flared out. Near the bottom he dress had holes in it, showing bit of her skinny legs. Her smooth hair was the same style, it ran down her back down to her middle calves, still ragged and filled with holes and the little section of hair still ran down her face and ended near her stomach. Chrysalis crown was still visible atop of her head, black and flared with 4 sky blue orbs. Her eyes were big, and where three shaded orbs. Light green, then dark green, and then a thin black pupil. Shining pine green eye shadow is visible with her long dark eye lashes. Chrysalis smiled and she flashed herself her own pointy teeth in the mirror. She then made the mirror disappear in a puff of smoke. "Now, let's see the inhabitants of this realm..." Chrysalis then began to walk off through the soft, breezy, grassy field..

A little while after Chrysalis left her spot, a pink bubbly princess walked through the field with her little servant. The servant seemed to resemble a mutated giant peppermint in a suit. The princess herself had her sticky hair up in a bun and a blue sundress and yellow and pink decorative parasol. The princess stopped in her tracks and knelt down in the already impressioned grass. "Peppermint butler!" The gummy princess called and the servant came rushing with a duffel bag he was carrying earlier. She went through the bag and pulled out a strange looking device. A little satellite rotated at the top of the rectangular box, and lights flashed and buzzers beeped as it processed the essence. The princess gasped and stood up. "I need to get back to the Candy Kingdom! I believe my people, and the people of Ooo might be in danger.. I need to speak to an old acquaintance of mine.."

The little servant replied, "Who might that be, princess?"

The princess sighed and spoke carefully, "She is from another universe, and someone from her universe somehow managed to get to ours. I don't know how, it isn't scientifically possible, but apparently in her realm, it is.. I need to speak with her right away. I need to speak with Princess Celestia."
~