• Published 6th Nov 2012
  • 15,270 Views, 379 Comments

Metal Heart - Taloon85



You say you wanted to find the last humans? I'm the last one here but I'm not human... not anymore

  • ...
55
 379
 15,270

Teaser (Chapter 4 and Chapter 5)

“I will not let him ride the whole time in a storage wagon!”

“Is he running?!”

“Okay, everypony. Hooves up this is a train robbery.”

“Princess, I ask for permission to use non-deadly force to clear this situation.”

“Metal Heart. Welcome to Ponyville.”

“I really enjoyed this conversation, Twilight.”

“There it is.”

“What are these things?”

“Luna, take everpony and get out of here!“

“His arm! His arm is ripped off!”

“Run!”

“Exterminate Intruders! Exterminate!”

“Luna… they’re dead… My friends… they are all dead!”

“Twilight Sparkle! Calm yourself, otherwis--“

“YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE MY WRATH! YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS!!!”

“Twilight… c-calm down… your f-friends are in c-cryosleep. L-like Spike, they will be
r-resurrected. Don’t g-get your hooves d-dirty.”

“All limiters disabled. Battle mode active!”

Author's Note:

This is only a teaser for Chapter 4 and 5. Some sentences form said chapters. Not proofread.
This will be deleted when the chapters are out.
So, yes I'm not dead and will go back to work. Sorry for the long absence.

(I'm at 15-20% of Chapter 4).

Comments ( 59 )

Long absence: it's ok. the author is probably just busy.
Gives small, put tantalizing teaser of future chapters: Yay :yay: Maybe there will be a update soon? :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

Sees how much is done :
:rainbowderp:
...
...
Damn you :twilightangry2:

NOOOOOOO TEASER!!!!!

still waiting for the part where metal heart and luna have sex

Darn, got all excited when i saw chapter 4 :/
Cant wait!!

Sweet! This was one of the first stories I read on this site, looking forward to the updates again!

I am ecstatic to see this coming back! This was one of the first stories I read on this site and hoped for so long to see it continue.

The sufflering is to much. We need... Need more chapters soon. * face looks like a mix between a madman and a berserker*

2637943 pretty sure he has no reproductive organs

write more :twilightsmile:

FUCKING TEASER!!! :twilightangry2:

I'm glad you decided to come back :)

I hope it was because of me. :ajsmug:

Was it me? :rainbowhuh:

Is it me? :rainbowkiss:

IT IS ME ISN'T IT? :pinkiehappy:

+20 cupcake power

this has been your teaser confirm'r speaking in chapter four SHIT WILL GO DOWN BETWEEN METAL HEART AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE WHO WILL WIN AND HOW WILL THIS SHIT TURN OUT FOR METAL HEART?! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF : METAL HEART

sorry bout dat dear author but i had to do it to confirm wether or not shit will go down next chapter

You had my curiosity now you have my attention

This smells of something like a dr. who teaser

edit: in delivery, not content

2640468
I dunno man, not many besides the Daleks use the word "exterminate" that many times in such a short sentence.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

2641346 Name me one mindless scifi drone that doesn't continually yell some form of "EXTERMINATE!" or "ASSIMILATE!"

Some guard thought Metal heart was hijacking the train but they still make it to Ponyville there they have a good time until a robot lazered Twilight's friends she goes into rage mode and turns out she's a robot.

2638647 i know that, but the author's reaction would have been funny as hell :trollestia: .

2641982
Dalek's aren't mindless and Cybermen say "Delete". :trollestia:

2645179

:trixieshiftright: You really going to argue this? Really?

I will then explain how I view those two specifically: while they HAVE advanced technology they don't act like it. Both only have 3 things that they do reliably: advance relentlessly (even when retreat would be smarter), go pew-pew, and continually say one phrase over and over and over again in a supposedly menacing tone. For the :heart: of :trollestia: they LOOK LIKE GIANT SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS!

Comment posted by The Well Dressed Ninja deleted May 29th, 2013

2645364
So...where's the part where you prove they are "without a mind" a.k.a. "mindless"? Most mindless drones don't usually have the mental capacity to play chess against the Doctor or fake being nice long enough to lull the victim into a false sense of security. :trollestia: Mindless drones that come to mind would be the droids from Star Wars or Slivers from MTG.

This all aside, you completely missed the point of my original post anyway. :unsuresweetie: I was simply expanding on what you had said about Dr. Who. Just try and give me 1 antagonist, mind or no mind, who says "exterminate" 2 times in less than 4 words.

2645795

I was trying to make it sound funny but whatever.

did anyone else think of the Dalek from doctor who when they said exterminate intruders?

2648919
You just missed that entire conversation. :derpytongue2:

limiters? who would stick a limit on a warbot? It would make since if he was limited by him being a civilian and his weapon were turned off, or if he was a police bot and all his weapon are kept at a mostly non-lethal range. If that was the case they wouldn't be something he should be able to turn off.

I guess he would be able to turn of such restrictions since he is the last 'human' alive and there for is in command by default. It doesn't explain why he never turned them off especially when his sanctuary was being invaded, even if he didn't wish them harm there would be no reason to leave a limiter on.

:rainbowhuh::trixieshiftleft::rainbowhuh::trixieshiftright: Hmmm, still looking forward to the chapter. I'm just pointing out something that seems to be a plot hole in the making just for an animesque 'going to the next level of power'. A powering up sequence tends to make me cringe in embarrassment.

his arm? who's arm? HIS ARM. now i've confused vmyelf furthermore. also. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH SO Excited for the next chapter!:twilightsmile::derpytongue2:

Chapters 4 and 5 where the rotating blades receive impact from the immense level of fecal matter...

Dude, I will hunt you down.
Ever see the movie Taken?
Imagine that, only I'm more angry.
And I own several guns. Big ones.
So I ask you this:
The .44, or the Browning?
:pinkiecrazy:

It all ded

2724106 I think it might just be taking him apart for repairs or cleaning.

2641982 the mister handy is one

3382458

You know he was plotting the Vault Dweller's eventual murder. You could see it in his optical receptors...

3382682 you mean the death of the cake

When will you update this story?

Come on! I want to read the next chapter!

Dude how long is it going to take?!:flutterrage:

Bfffffffffff...
That was the sound of my mind blowing.

This story...it is in a coma...near death...I fear it may never come back.

One year ago, i read that teaser chapter. One Year Ago. I, NotReallyADoctor Deadinlight, soon will declare this charming story dead.

Or I won't. Really depends on what I'm in the mood for..and right now I'm in the mood for cheese.

2638244 EDIT: 54 weeks 4 hours and 9 minutes ago I was filled with a sense of wonderment when I read the teaser chapter. Now 2 weeks over a year later I'm filled with a sense of abandonment. I truly wish for this to come back and claim its rightful place as my favorite fic, the one that had made me make an account on Fimfiction just to upvote it.

I fear...this story is dead...

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

4586631 GET THE NECRONOMICON!

4586631
4810163

"CLEAR!"

ZAP!

"CLEAR!"

ZAP!

"Come one story, don't you die on me! CLEAR!"

ZAP!

It's been two years and no update.

Login or register to comment