• ...
 8
 804

Day 2

Fire Blossom's ember eyes were small from staring at the screen all night. Staying up watching all those movies was worth it. Her fiery red and orange mane were a mess, along with her pink mane. Her lacy red nighty stained from coffee.

"And so concludes our 10 hour movie special." the T.V. announced. Fire Blossom crawled into bed, and got all snuggled up. Just as she had closed her eyes, she heard the door creak open on it's hinges.

"Fire Blossom," The voice started, "It's time for your guard duty, I hope you got enough sleep, not like last time." Fire Blossom's eyes shot open upon that incident being mentioned. Midnight Swim sat beside her. "The Everfree entry way, okay Fire Blossom?"

"Yeah, I got it," Fire Blossom said, "Derpy Hooves won't wander near my entry way!"

"Well, she can't anymore because you had to be that weird video game!" Midnight Swim glared. She left to get some sleep.

"Those bananas would have eaten my chocolate biscuits, if I hadn't stayed up to juice them," Fire Blossom said to herself. "Maybe I could close my eyes for a minute?" She closed her eyes and fell asleep, leaving an entrance unguarded.

-

Fluttershy left her cabin for the first time in about a week, Angel was following her. She and him had been sick for the past few days, and had to stay in the cabin, but she wasn't in her sick clothes, she was ind her yellow sundress with pink edges.

"I hope they didn't do something big without me," Fluttershy started, "I mean its okay if they did, but... I would have loved to come too." Angel stamped his foot impatiently, Fluttershy got going. "Lets go to Rainbows." Angel nodded in approval, and they set off.

As the two headed into town they noticed it was empty, Angel decided to hide in Fluttershy's warm soft mane. They got there a little while later, but Rainbows house was empty.

She then went to Twilight's, but when she got there all the found was a ripped up Ditsy Do, (who was barely recognizable from being savagely ripped apart,) trying to eat a book with a picture of a pony on it.

Fluttershy left scared out of her wits and flew to Rarity's, but with no luck. A zombie Bon-Bon was in there there eating a mannequin, covered in mint green, with a mint green headband with what appeared to be a horn on it. Fluttershy began to sob lightly, scared for her friends safety. They sobbing got louder and Bon-Bon turned to see Fluttershy, who flew out about as fast as Rainbow. Fluttershy hid on the roof, luckily Bon-Bon didn't notice her, and wandered off into town.

Fluttershy decided if the world was in chaos, Pinkie's place would be normal, but when she got there she found out how wrong she was. The zombies were dancing, and drinking punch, and playing games. None of them noticed her. She decided to leave, and not question Pinkie Pie logic.

So the only pony left was Applejack. She decided to head off to Sweet Apple Acres. Hopefully the Apple family will still be there.

-

Tiger Lilly woke up nice and early as always, and like most times forgot what happened last night. Seeing another pony in the bed made her wonder, What the hay happened last night? She saw the unfamiliar room, and remembered all that happened, last night. She decided not to go out without Violet, and fell back asleep. Violet woke up a couple minutes later, she usually liked to sleep in though. She decided to take a shower. She took off her clothes and got in. She decided to sing, as her cutie mark was a microphone, with a cord that morphed into a music note.

Meanwhile at the unguarded entrance, a zombie pegasus flew over the gate, and sneaked into the barn. He followed the sound of singing into the bath room Violet was in. She didn't notice him until he was a couple inches away from her.

"Pervert!" she screamed, and started beating his face in so hard, that in mere minutes there was nothing but mush where the zombies head was. She finally noticed the fact that this was a zombie, "Oh, it's a zombie. Yeah, I knew that the whole time."

"Violet, are you okay I heard screaming?" a newly awake Tiger Lilly asked appearing in the door. The zombies body finally fell over revealing ... everything. Tiger Lilly ran out of there, with a black eye. She decided to go eat something. I still didn't hit her for those insults, she thought, When shes done in the shower and ... fully clothed, I'll smack her a a few times. Lost in her thoughts she accidentally ran into some pony.

"Whoa there sugar cube, watch where yer goin'." The farm pony she walked into laughed. The farm pony had an orange coat, and freckles. She also had blonde hair with a cowboy hat on top. She was wearing a red plaid shirt, with some slighted used jeans. "I'm Applejack, ya must be new here."

Tiger Lilly nodded "Yes, somepony named Rainbow Bash brought my friend and I here last night."

"Ya mean Rainbow Dash?"

"Yeah, I'm Tiger Lilly, my friends name is Violet shes in the shower," Tiger Lilly frowned, and gestured to her eye, "She was screaming because a zombie got in, she killed it though." Tiger Lilly noticed Applejack was very pale.

"D-did it bite h-her?" Applejack stuttered, Tiger Lilly then paled not thinking of this.

"I don't know, but I'm not going back in there," Tiger Lilly said not wanting another back eye, "And if your sane you'll wait 'til shes done." Applejack suddenly realized if a zombie got in, then one of the exits must be unguarded. This thought made her even paler.

Violet decided now was a good time to talk to Tiger Lilly, "So, Tiger Lilly, who is this?" The question was left unanswered, as the two mares were frozen in place, deep in thought. "Earth to Tiger, are you alright? You look kinda pale? Tiger Lilly?" when she got no response Violet stepped on Tiger Lilly's hoof tip, hard.

"Holey mother of Celestia! What the hay do you think you're doing? You know I have sensitive hoof tips? Have you gone crazy? Do you like to inflict emotional, and physical pain on me, is that it? I swear sometimes..." Tiger Lilly trailed off remembering the task at hand. "Um, Violet?"

"Yes?" She answered wondering what the crazy pony would bring up now.

Tiger Lilly took a deep breath, wanting to say this as quick as possible, "WewerewonderingifthatzombiehappenedtobityouImeanifitdidthatwouldbehorriblebecauseidontwanttolooseyouasafriend." She gasped.

"I don't speak your insane hyper talk, what did you say?" Violet asked.

"She was askin' if ya were bitin' by that zombie," Applejack said finally speaking again.

"Um, no. I didn't. Wait, how did that zombie get in?" Violet asked.

"Ah have no idea," Applejack said. "Maybe one of the exits is unguarded?" Tiger Lilly jumped suddenly, for what seem like no reason.

Tiger Lilly began rubbing her hooves furiously up her legs, "Ahhh! Something is crawling up my leg!" The trio saw a zombie hoof crawling on the ground. "KILL IT!" Tiger Lilly jumped into Violets hooves. Applejack bucked it, and it crumbled apart.

"Ah'm gonna check the exits." Applejack was about to open the door and leave, but turned instead, "Come on ya two." The mares followed to go find the exit, it did make sense if you thought about it. Almost immediately they saw the exit without a guard.

"Gwaaaaah! Mwaaaaaaarrrhhh!" a zombie banging at the exit moaned. Applejack bucked its head clean off. She grabbed the gun set up by the post. More were on the way, she could hear them.

"Go get Strongheart, he's in the kitchen!" Applejack yelled. The two smaller ponies hesitated, "Consarn it! NOW!" They bolted towards the house, hoping they could find him.

-

Fluttershy whimpered, Angel being in her mane, easily heard this. He did his best to comfort her, hugging her neck slightly. Angel suddenly realized water hitting his head. Fluttershy was crying. Angel nuzzled her, and she stopped crying.

"Oh Angel," she looked in her mane at him, all cute and snugly, "I love you." They smiled for the first time in what felt like years. Fluttershy quickly got moving again, seeing Applejack's farm in the distance. She heard a loud THWACK, as a zombie head flew past her own. Fluttershy began crying again, terrified of what was at Applejack's farm. She didn't notice the zombie coming from her right, but Angel did because he was in her mane. He couldn't let her die here, so just before it bit her, he jumped in the way.

"Raaaaauuuuuurrrr!" the zombie uttered before hacking through Angel.

"ANGEL!" Fluttershy yelped and began to cry harder. The zombie already hungry for more, took a bite out of the air where the yellow pegasus had been, not noticing she had bolted. "Oh Angel," Fluttershy cried out. When she got to the gate, she was greeted by Applejack.

"Fluttershy!?!?! What are ya doin' here?" Applejack quickly let her in. Fluttershy only squeaked in response. "We all thought ya were dead! Ah'm so glad yer not."

"W-well... I was sick. So I s-stayed at home... so I wouldn't get everypony sick. I-i'm sorry you all.. worried." Fluttershy lowered her head in shame.

"Don't ya fret sugar cube," Applejack said, "Just go inside and get cleaned up."

-

Strongheart levitated the coffee to his face, but couldn't bring himself to drink it. He used to drink it with his wife. He looked at his reflection in the toaster. A pink eyed, strawberry blonde, blue coated stallion stared back. He reached into his shorts, (with his magic,) and pulled out a picture of his wife. She was a little distorted from his pink magical aura, but you could see her big smile, sky blue coat, white muzzle and hoof tips, but not her eyes. She closed them for the picture. Her purple/gray mane was beautiful. He closed his eyes, thinking about the moment her lost her.

Two mares ran into the kitchen out of breath, the violet one spoke, "Are you... Strongheart?"

"Yes," he answered, "Why?"

The tiger striped one spoke "Applejack... said she... needed you."

Strongheart put his photo away, "Where is she?"

"Follow... us," the smaller two said. They couldn't exactly run, so they walked. Tiger Lilly, being extremely talkative, found the silence unbearable.

"So, uh... why did... Applejack, choose... you personally? I mean... nothing against you, but why over everypony else here?" Violet elbowed Tiger Lilly for being rude. "Your wondering the same thing."

"My cutiemark is a couple of guns. And I guarded after her, then Midnight Swim, but I don't know who guarded next, a.k.a. who was supposed to guard now." He answered.

"So, are the guns just for shooting," Violet started, "Or when you run out of ammo, can you get, uh... creative?" Tiger Lilly elbowed Violet, for "being rude". She received a glare in return.

"Yes, I can use gun to beat somepony senseless. Among... other things." They all began to run again having finally caught their breath. The two mares finally saw what he was wearing, a white muscle shirt, and ripped shorts. As they ran the passed a yellow and pink blur, that squeaked.

They arrived at the gate to see Applejack had ran out of ammo. The gate was surrounded. Strongheart got there first, and used the gun to knock the heads clean of half the zombies. He then played a game of whack-a-mole with the others. Finally, the undead died.

"Applejack, are you okay? Did they bite you? Did the carnage disgust you?" Strongheart asked now at Applejack's side.

"When Ah git mah hooves on who ever was s'posed ta be guardin', they'll be as dead as those zombies!" Applejack screamed. She looked at Strongheart, "Who was it?"

"First, don't threaten ponies when you're angry," Strongheart said, "And second, I don't know, Midnight Swim does." Applejack glared at him, telling him to get her. "I'm not waking her up after guard duty! Did you see what happened to Pinkie?" Applejack glared harder, not wanting to go in herself. "Fine."

-

Midnight Swim ran peacefully through the meadow, smiling at all the birds, bees, and lack of zombie ponies. She was happy to finally be out of that nightmare. "Midnight?" a voice called from a tree, "Midnight?" She glared at the tree, not noticing the sky darken. Everypony that was hiding at Sweet Apple Acres was there now. They were unarmed, with zombies coming from all sides, "MIDNIGHT?!?!" The zombies closed in, and Midnight was ripped apart.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Midnight Swim screamed, having been woken up. She glared at the intruder, Strong heart. "You remember what happened last time some one woke me up, right?" Strongheart nodded. "Why did you wake me?!?!"

"Who has guard duty right now, a.k.a after you?" Strongheart asked, getting a reply of a hoof in his face. "OWE!!!!! You're strong when you're tired, you know that?" He was replied with another hoof to the face.

"It was Fire Blossom! Goodbye!" With that she pushed him out the door, and slammed it in his face. "NOW LET ME SLEEP!" Strongheart rubbed his sore face, and found one of his teeth on the floor.

-

Fire Blossom was where she always dreamed, Banana Goop finals. Her favorite video game where the evil fruits try to eat your pastries. She was beasting at it. "Fire?" a random voice called from the game. It caused her to loose a rainbow cupcake. 'What the hay?' she thought. She managed to remake it, and gain 10 squids, "Fire?" She lost all 24 of her squids, and 3 cakes. FIRE?!?!?!

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Fire screamed being so rudely awoken, and turned to Strongheart. "Why?" She got a hoof in the face, as a reply.

"You nearly got Applejack, and a couple of fillies killed!" He screamed at her. She gave him a confused look. "You didn't guard the gate."

"Ooh," Fire Blossom said. She was about to go back to bed when, she the noticed his black eye and missing tooth, "What the hay happened to you?"

"Well,"Strongheart explained, "Had to find out who was supposed to be guarding the gate today, for Applejack, or she might have bucked my head off instead of yours. To do that I had to wake up Midni-"

"I understand, and I feel for ya." Fire Blossom said about to go back to sleep. "Wait! Buck my head off! I only missed one guard duty."

"She was exaggerating, now follow me." Strongheart said, getting grumbles and a nod in reply.

-

"Hey Applejack," Tiger Lilly said, "If it's only been a day, where did all these zombies come from? And how did so many ponies get here so fast?"

"Ya must not live in Ponyville," Applejack replied, "Because, they been there, fer 'bout a week."

Pinkie Pie then jumped out of a gopher hole with two black eyes, and wearing a pink shirt with pink pants. "You readers are probably wondering why this chapters called day two, right about now. Well, that's because its day two for these little fillies."

Violet screamed, "Were not dumb little fillies!" Then everything else this strange pink mare said sunk in. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Her face mirrored Applejack's, and Tiger Lilly's.

"It's not important,whats important is that Strong has been injured. Fire Blossom has a black eye, that will get a twin soon." Pinkie beamed. "Who are these two?"

"I'm Tiger Lilly," Tiger Lilly said, "And that's Violet."

Fire Blossom yawned, "Applejack, I'm here, to guard..." She fell asleep while standing. Strongheart hit her, in the face, giving her black eye a twin. "Ow! What? A brain needs sleep to function properly." She was bucked in the face by Applejack.

"Maybe ya shudda thought 'bout that before stayin' up all night ta play Banana Glup!" Applejack screamed at her.

Fire Blossom glared at her, "First off, it's Banana Goop! And second, I was watching zombie movies." Everypony glared at her. "Okay, maybe not the best choice, but I only watched them to learn survival tips."

"Maybe keeping zombies out would help!" Violet screamed. This out burst brought all eyes on her. "Well, because of her a zombie nearly killed me in the shower." All eyes wet back to Fire Blossom, she was curled up on the ground, sleeping. Applejack was about to kick her awake, but a load groan stopped her.

"Maybe some of us should continue this conversation inside," Tiger Lilly suggested. Everypony left Strongheart to guard, they also left Fire Blossom asleep on the ground. The group now sheltered made Tiger Lilly beam, "All this violence reminds me, I still owe Violet." She grabbed Violet's tail in her mouth, and dragged her towards the next room.

Violet dug her hooves into the wood floor, making long scratches, "No! No, please! Don't let her hurt me! I'm sorry for the black eeeeyyyyeee!" The door closed behind the two, and loud bangs, and the clash of pots could be heard.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ME! AND INJURE MY FACE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO INFORM ME THAT I CAN'T USE MAGIC!" More banging, and screams of pain could be heard. Violet's head busted through the door. She now had a black eye, busted bleeding nose, a few missing teeth, bruises, and scratches all over. The door opened slamming her face against the wall. Tiger Lilly came out with her cute little filly face, and only a hair out of place. Everypony could now see most of Violet feathers had been plucked. Tiger Lilly slammed the door causing it to splinter and break apart. Violet now had two black eyes.

"Sorry I took so long." Tiger Lilly said in a cute little voice. Everypony, save for the now unconscious Violet, looked wide eyed at Tiger Lilly. She noticed their stares. "Oh, and I'm sorry for the door, and mess. Well, goodnight." She grabbed Violet's tail in her mouth, and dragged her into her bedroom.

"Nighty, night!" Pinkie Pie yelled before hopping off. Applejack was left alone, she was almost afraid to see what mess was in the kitchen. When she finally looked, she saw it was cleaner than she had left it. Buck it, she thought, Ah'm goin' ta bed.

-

Fire Blossom woke up in a pile of dirt. She was about to get up when a gun fell directly in front of her. "H-hey Strongheart, d-did you guard f-for me?" She said nervously, afraid of being hit again. Her nodded in response. He turned to her, a glare, and a creepy grin on his face.

"That guns outa ammo. The only reason I didn't get bitten my self, was my knowledge of guns..." Strongheart trailed off. Fire Blossom opened her mouth to say something, but Strongheart spoke again. "I would NEVER leave my post on duty. So you guard while I sleep, just like I did for YOU!" He began to walk off, but Fire Blossom stopped him.

"I need ammo! Or I'll, like, DIE!" Fire Blossom pleaded.

"When I get around to it," He walked off leaving her whimpering with a gun in her hooves. Good night, I'll sleep tight. I hope the zombies don't bite.

Comments ( 4 )

Sorry it took so long, everybrony.:twilightblush: If any of you have ideas for tags, don't hesitate to comment. Also if I have anybrony out there wants to preread, I'm looking for preaders.:twilightsmile:

WTF am I reading? I'm sorry but it was all random and why was everyone kicking and punching each other? I would like to preread to help you. :twilightsmile:

180824 How do I preread where do I enter the code?

Login or register to comment