• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 5,725 Views, 123 Comments

Zap Apple Jam - TheBronyRun



Twilight helps Applejack and has an awkward encounter with Big Macintosh. Things progress from there

  • ...
11
 123
 5,725

Regarding sequels

Hey guys! Quick note. I am writing a sequel of Zap Apple Jam called Sparkling Apple.

This story is about Twilight’s and Big Mac’s daughter who is just entering marehood and finds love in a stallion she had known for years but took little notice of in any way.

I will be releasing the first chapter or two quite soon, so be ready! While it does focus on the daughter, Sparkling Apples (Spark for short) It doesn’t forget the romance between Twilight and Big Mac. They will be continuely developed along side the romance of there daughter and the friendship between Applejack and Twilight will also be kept.

Thanks again!

-TheBronyRun

UPDATE: Sparkling Apple has been released!

Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/65596/Sparkling-Apple

Comments ( 9 )

WOOOOO YEEEAHHHH*falls over from cheering*

This will be quite interesting. Can't wait! :pinkiehappy:

WOOT! TWIMAC FTW! Can't wait to read more. :twilightsmile::eeyup:

Good! There are no fics about Twimac kids.

1672181

Define sloppy, please, if you don't mind.

1677271
It's just giving me a number on the comment box, but I do recall having written a post regarding the formatting and grammar of the story, so I think this is for me. What I mean is; you have a large issue with synmonyns ( I think that's the word, I get the 'monyns' mixed up), you often miss punctuation marks, you lack the appropriate accent for apple-clan members ('ah' instead of 'i' and such.), and characters just don't quite act like they should(since when does applejack get emotional? No explanation for that). So, if you fixed that, along with others things I can't describe due to my inability to change ideas into words, then you would have a very good fic.

1684483

You make a good point. Keep in mind that if we are talking grammar, accenting ("ah" instead of "I") is technically incorrect. as for my homonymns (words that sound the same but are spelled differently and have different meanings) I have no doubt I do that a lot. One thing I did little of in this fic is proof read. As for mispotrayal of the characters, specifically Applejack, look at it in this light: (Emotional Encounter #1: After the party, Chapter 3) You were having a wonderful day until your BEST friend suddenly spazzes out and runs away crying, leaving you in utter confusion and thoughts creep in quickly. what did you do to upset her? she seemed REALLY upset. small toughts like these slowly develope to larger, more guilt inflicting thoughts over the course of 3 days. then suddenly she shows up and acts like nothing happened, and wont even give you an explanation to apease your guilt. that marats a storming out even from AJ. (Emotional Encounter #2 In the Everfree forest, Chapter 4) You stormed out on your best friend when she was trying to fix things. more guilt. over a week of building emotional pain, whileas AJ may not be weak, guilt can kill anyone. Then suddenly she shows up while your muttering these thoughts and trying to vent building pain and she explains. Relief. Pure, loving relief. but its to fresh, and remaining bits frustration causes a miscommunication that causes pain. For a moment, you had been free. the pain had been lifted. It was all well again. then suddenly, STOMP. the relief is gone and you find out that your best friend risked your friendship just to be with your brother. Did she ever even want to be your friend? was it a lie? I think this deserves the reaction it got. But again I appreciate your feedback, I do need to work on my ability to separate personalities. I've always struggled with that. Thanks bro! This might go "In Hiatas" so I can do some fine tuning.

Blah blah blah refinement blah blah grammar blah blah Macintosh is totally a girl now. Not a bad fic.

Login or register to comment