• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 2,473 Views, 58 Comments

Super Soarin' - Brony of Truth

  • ...
4
 58
 2,473

Mesmerized

Soarin’ could feel the brisk morning air flow rapidly through his mane like he had never felt before. With one burst of his wings, it seemed to him that he took off faster than he ever had before and, not only did he take off at an insane pace, but also pushed his cloud home slightly backward in the process.

“This. Is. AWESOME!”

The young pegasus slowly shut his eyes allowing his senses to expand; he could fell moisture in the air around him, the humidity itself, the density of the clouds just beyond his wings, and even the pressure of the atmosphere.

Soarin’ couldn’t explain it. The best way the Wonderbolt could put into words, would be to say that he himself was the air, he was the atmosphere, he was…the sky.

“The sky…” Soarin’ muttered barely audible even to himself over the sound of air rushing past him.

The sky blue pegasus’ eyes crept open, a goofy smile glue on his muzzle. It quickly left him as a state of confusion was on it now, probably because the air like cone that was now forming in front of him.

Soarin’ slowed himself to get a better look at it, but this action caused it to dissipate.

“What was that?” He asked to no one in particular.

The young Wonderbolt flew at a more controlled pace, but despite only flying for what he thought was only five minutes, he had Cloudsdale Coliseum in sights.

“Uh, oh, time to face the captain’s wrath. Celestia help me and Luna guide me.”

Soarin’ might have felt amazing physically, but he knew that the nightmares of Spitfire’s training were in his future.

---

“Well, look who it is!” A rough voice called out as Soarin' landed near the cloud sprint track.

“Sup Rapid, where’s Spitz?” Soarin’ asked.

A grey pegasus stallion with a dark blue mane known as Rapidfire trotted up, fully dressed in Wonderbolt attire, including the trademark gold goggles firmly strapped over his eyes.

“I don’t know. She just left to check on something, but when she comes back expect Tartarus to pay for missing the morning…”

The dressed Wonderbolt lifted his goggles revealing his light blue eyes and started to squint at his pale blue friend, eyeing him up and down. It was a little uncomforting for Soarin’.

“Uhh, is there something on my face?”

“Did you get taller?” Rapidfire continued to squint.

That was a strange question. Someone doesn’t just grow overnight night, but as you get older it is a fact that you do get smaller.

“I don’t know, maybe you got shorter.” Soarin' said, chuckling.

Rapidfire was about to respond to the less than flattering retort, when a white coated mare popped out of the cloud floor that the two stallions were standing on.

“Hi Soarin'!” Yelled the bright bouncy yellow maned pegasus. “I thought you weren’t going to make it after that brutal workout yesterday, I’m still sore.” Sure she said that, but her optimistic smile and outgoing personality certainly made it seem like she was ok.

“Yeah, well…”

“Geez Soar, what have you been eating?

“What?”

The mare walked up to Soarin' and put a hoof on his shoulder, feeling along his neck all the way to his wing joints.

“…Whoa…” the mare managed to breathe

“Uh, Surprise, I don’t think this is appropriate.” Soarin’ said, clearly feeling more awkward by the second.

Surprise seemed mesmerized. Soarin' turned to Rapidfire with pleading eyes as if he wanted him to do something. The dark blue maned stallion seemed dumbfounded and was probably going to be useless in this situation.

“What going on here?”

Yet another mare, this time an icy maned and butterscotch coated pegasus flew to the group to investigate.

“Fleetfoot, thank Celestia you’re here! Could you maybe get Surprise off of me?”

The mare trotted up next to Rapidfire to get a better look at the scene.

“So, you’re telling me to get a mare off of you? What? A big strong stallion like you can’t get a little filly off of yourself? Spitfire must have tortured you worse than I thought yesterday.” The butter colored mare said, chuckling.

Surprise then turned her head to Fleetfoot, yellow mane bouncing as she did so.

“Fleets, you have to check out Soarin'. He’s all big and muscliy now!”

“I can see him fine from here.”

“No, I mean, you have to feel him!” Surprise said, trotting over to get Fleetfoot.

Fleetfoot tried to resist, but being the lightest and smallest Wonderbolt on the team wasn’t helping her, or the fact that Surprise had inequine grip strength.

“It’s okay Surprise; she doesn’t need to violate me too.” Soarin' protested.

“Nonsense, Soar.” The overactactive white mare said, stuffing a noticeably uncomfortable Fleetfoot in Soarin’s personal space.

Fleetfoot’s eyes were averting Soarin’s as she looked left, right, up, and down. As she did this, the icy blue maned mare would catch small glimpses at the stallion’s frame. His newly toned triceps were perfectly shaped. The light blue pegasus trapezius muscles seemed large and powerful, but not overbearing. Lats, abdominals, all the way to his gluteus; perfectly balanced of what a pegasus stallion should look like.

“O-okay, maybe just one touch.” Fleetfoot managed to mutter as she raised her left fore hoof to Soarin’s right shoulder, face furiously blushing as she did so.

“…Soft…” Fleetfoot whispered. “His coat…it’s so soft.”

“I KNOW RIGHT!?” Surprised nearly screamed.

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing.” Rapidfire said mouth still agape.

“What the hay is going on here?”

All eyes, except for Fleetfoot’s, were now on the hovering fiery colored mare in Wonderbolt attire. Soarin' didn’t know if he was saved or doomed; saved because maybe he could get some actual help, or doomed because Tartarus hath no fury like the wrath of Captain Spitfire.

Rapidfire was the first to speak.

“I have no idea.”

Surprise then flew up to Spitfire, practically beaming in excitement.

“Cappy, you have to take a look at Soarin' now, he’s HAWT!”

“Hot?” Spitfire asked inquisitively.

“No, not hot. I mean hawt.” Surprise said matter-of-factly.

“Just go make sure the Mess Hall is ready for our lunch break, okay.” Spitfire said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

With that Surprise left with an ‘okie dokie’ and a salute. Spitfire then landed next to Rapidfire. The Captain made one fierce glare at him, signaling him to either take a hike or do laps. He promptly chose the latter. Hikes were notoriously difficult and dangerous for Wonderbolts since Spitfire made it a point that they couldn’t use their wings…or ropes.

Now with just two more ponies to deal with, the bright orange and yellow maned mare made a bee line to Fleetfoot who had her hoof rubbing Soarin' from his neck to his wings. She stopped for a brief moment at the wings before proceeding to the Wonderbolt symbol on his flank.

“FLEETFOOT!”

“Huh, what?”

The mesmerized mare snapped back to reality and stood at attention facing the Captain of the Wonderbolts, a small drip of saliva dripping off her lip as she did so.

“What are you doing?” Spitfire questioned damningly.

“I-I, uh, um…a massage?” The stuttering mare said with an awkward smile.

Spitfire simply stared death at Fleetfoot, and apparently that was all it took. She shot off faster than most racing Pegasi take off during a flying sprint. The captain then turned her attention to the now relieved stallion.

“Oh, thank Celestia you showed up Spitz. I wasn’t going to last much longer.”

“Where the hay have you been?” Spitfire asked, her stern amber eyes not leaving Soarin’s emerald green ones.

“Uh…”

“You do realize that it’s nearly noon and practice was supposed to start at six, right?”

“It wasn’t my fault though!” Soarin' said defensively.

“Really? Last time I checked, you had an alarm clock just for things like this. I should know, because I was the one who bought it for you so you wouldn’t oversleep!”

“My grandpa came into town last night…”

“I don’t care; you should have been prepared-”

“I haven’t seen my last living relative in six years!” Soarin' yelled a little louder than intended. This earned him wide eyed stares from his teammates in the arena.

Spitfire stood there, eyes as wide as can be, staring at the stallion, who was now calming down.

“And the only reason I didn’t stay at my house is because…if I can wait for him after all this time, he can wait for me for a few hours.”

“I’m…I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” The deep yellow coated mare said, looking away from Soarin'.

“Yeah, well…I guess…I guess I’m sorry too.” The light blue pegasus stallion said with a dash of disappointment, mainly at his own outburst. “I think I’ll go get suited up now.”

“Yeah…” Spitfire muttered, still not looking Soarin' in the eye.

The oxford blue maned pony trotted over to the main stadium tunnel, leaving a slightly depressed mare to herself.

“Well…at least he’s here now.” Spitfire said to herself before turning her head to the tunnel that Soarin' had just taken to get to the locker rooms. She turned back to the grey spot on the clouds that Soarin' had just…

“Wait.” The captain of the Wonderbolts mumbled as she trotted over to where Soarin had just stood.

The cloud had actually gone grey, turning almost into a raincloud. The mare began to look to see how much of the cloud had gone grey. Amazingly, the radius of grey was ten meters. She then started to fly up to get a better look, but strangely enough, the grey was starting to dissipate back to white.

“That was weird.”

---

After about ten minutes, Spitfire had the rest of the Wonderbolts lined up and in position for a relay.

“Alright, everypony take your marks.”

“Wait!” Yelled a certain white coated, high pitch voiced mare.

“Ugh, what is it Surprise.” Spitfire grumbled, and also somewhat frustrated that she SOMEHOW made it back it time from the Mess Hall in time to make the relay.

“Aren’t we gonna wait for Soarin'?”

“Nope. Get set!” Spitfire said quickly.

“Wait!” A voice yelled, this time from the sky.

“WHAT?” The captain yelled out of frustration.

“I’m here.” Soarin' said, dressed in an incredibly tight Wonderbolts suit. Usually the suit is just supposed to hug the occupant, this time it seemed to be constricting the occupant, and the awkward smile on the young pegasus stallion’s face showed it.

“Uh, Soar, did you decide to steal one of the mare’s outfits just so you could look swole?” Spitfire asked, trying to crack a joke at the same time.

“What? No! This is mine. I think I just got bigger.” He said observing himself to the best of his ability.

“Yeah, I guess you should lay off the pies.” Spitfire said jokingly, as she unconsciously started to take a closer look at Soarin'. Letting her eyes wander. She observed his tight biceps, firm deltoids, wing traps…

“Uh, Spitfire?” Soarin' asked nervously.

“Huh?” The captivated mare said.

“What are you doing?”

This question quickly snapped her back into reality as she saw where she was currently at, standing right in front of her teammate. Spitfire retracted her hoof that was extended involuntarily toward the barrel of her male friend.

“Uh…I was just, uh…Get in line.” The captain commanded, now totting away, her face a redder shade of yellow.

Soarin' didn’t question Spitfire when she was in one of her moods and today was no different. He swiftly made his way in the line of Wonderbolts to get ready for the relay.

Seven Pegasi stood behind a non existent line that was marked by two flags that were on both sides of the cloud track. They were doing some lazy stretches, rolling their necks and fetlocks, extending their wings and generally just psyching themselves up for a race.

Spitfire made her way to a low hovering cloud just above the track while the rest of the team was prepping.

“Alright Wonderbolts, take your marks!” The captain commanded, which the team quickly obliged.

“Get set!”

With this, each Pegasi tensed up, wings flaring, ready to release an exponential amount of energy to explode of the line.

But Soarin’s misfortune was something to behold today.

*RIIIP*

Soarin' sat on his rump immediately trying to hide the newly formed hole in his uniform. This actually caused the tear to grow even larger as it made its way in between his wings before ceasing its growth.

“Uh…”

“Soarin', what was that?” Spitfire asked with some concern.

“It was Soarin' big old butt ripping his Wonderbolt flight suit!” A certain yellow maned mare belted out, who was now rolling around, laughing hysterically.

“I-It was an accident!” Soarin' said in desperation as Spitfire flew down from her cloud to inspect the torn suit.

The yellow mare landed and began to trot around to see wear the rip was and how bad too. Soarin' was just turning his rear away from her from sheer embarrassment.

This little game of chase the tail earned some giggles and snickers from the rest of the team. Spitfire soon realized what they what chuckling about and stopped giving chase, her face a little more red than usual.

“Darn it Soarin', if the suit is really in that bad of shape just fly up to headquarters and get a new one.” The captain commanded.

“But my backup suits won’t fit me any better than this one did.”

“Ugh, then go see if they have bigger ones, if not, they’ll take your measurements and get you a new one.”

“Right then and there?” Soarin' questioned.

“I don’t know if it’s right then and there or if it will take a couple of hours, but they’ll get you a new one, one way or another.”

“Okay…so I just…”

“Just get going to HQ Soarin'!” The Captain yelled.

“Right! Sorry, see ya later.” With that Soarin' took off with an audible boom, leaving a fairly large dent in the clouds and a powerful gust. With one flap of his wings he was 15 meters in the air, and with another boom he was out of sight headed towards Canterlot.

The seven Pegasi stood there, eyes wide, mouths agape, and manes blown back from either the strong gust of wind or the awesome display of wing power that Soarin' just shown off.

“…He’s amazing.” Surprise mumbled.

“He totally would have kicked our flanks in this race.” Fleetfoot said.

“What happened to him?” Rapidfire said to no one and anyone who would answer to which none obliged.

“Alright, goggles on!” Spitfire said, finally recovering from the moments of awe that she was just in.

“On your marks!”

The six remaining Wonderbolts obliged.

“Get set!”

"…"

“GO!”

---

Soarin' once again blazed through sky on minimal effort.

“Aw yeah, I could get used to this.”

Just when he said that, the same rouge white barrier started to form again.

“A barrier…” The baby blue pegasus said to himself, trying to recall something his grandfather said about barriers having to do with the wind.

He slowly stared gaining speed. This in turn made that white wall of air shrink down on him. Soarin' had to know what this strange phenomenon was and why it only appeared when he was reaching incredibly fast speeds.

He flapped his wings faster. The white wall was now a perfectly formed cone.

He flapped once more. It shrunk.

Another powerful beat and the barrier was closing in on him. A couple more seconds and the cone will close and…

“WATCH OUT!”

Soarin' quickly shoot open his eyes to see a flying carriage directly in his path. He then expertly avoided the carriage while also avoiding the pegasi that were transporting it.

This evasive maneuver caused him to slowdown somewhat, making the white barrier of wind to dissipate. He looked backed to see if something, if anything, happened to the carriage that he dodged.

Luckily, all he saw were a couple of upset Pegasi waving there fore hooves around like some angry elderly fuddy-duddy. Soarin' turned his attention back to his front, much to his dismay he had reached Canterlot and was forced to slow his speed to a more leisurely pace, lest he ram into buildings.

The Wonderbolt made his way towards the middle town, nearing HQ. When he landed in front of the large white facility with the large “Wonder-bolt” at the top of the building for all to see, he wasted no time entering the five story building, which was actually connected to a row of buildings on both sides.

He trotted through the good sized foyer, moving past a couple of plane looking couches and pale blue cushions that formed a waiting area to the front desk. The cream coated mare sitting at the desk was shifting through some paperwork, either mindlessly or trying to be organizational…Soarin’ couldn’t tell.

The sky blue stallion coughed slightly to get the attention of the busy mare. When she looked up to see a Wonderbolt in full uniform standing before her she quickly dropped what she was doing to ask a very commonplace question.

“Hello, how may I help you Mister Soarin’?” She asked with a proper smile.

“Hello.” Soarin’ took a slight second to look at the name plate on the desk so he may retort in the same respect she did him. “…Miss Quill, I was wondering if the Wonderbolt’s personal tailor was in. I ripped my suit and I need a new one.”

“Oh, yes! Mr. Fitting is in his office right now, I’ll tell him that you’re here to see him.” The secretary said as she quickly got up and left down a hallway off to her right.

After a few short moments, Miss Quill returned to escort Soarin’ to Mr. Fitting’s office. When he entered, Soarin’ was met with a joyous hug. It was a little discomforting to say the least.

“Oh Soarin’, long time no see, stinker! My, you sure have gotten big!” The silver colored unicorn said in the most fabulous of accents.

Soarin’ pulled away from the swift hug, awkwardly smiling. “Yeah, long time no see Mr. Fitting.”

The unicorn began to wave his right fore hoof around as if he was trying to wipe away the Wonderbolt’s last statement. “Please, Soar-soar…” Soarin' hated that nickname, “You’ve known me longer than that. Please call me by my first name. Though I may be dressed in my suit, you don’t need to be so formal around me.”

The young pegasus sighed. “Okay…Mr-”

“And drop the Mr., mister.”

One more sigh from Soarin' later… “Jubilate.”

“Yeeesss?” The bright yellow maned unicorn asked in an almost teasing sort of way…again very uncomforting for Soarin.

“I need a new suit.” The sky blue pony said turning to the side so Mr. Fitting could see the large tear that led up to his wings; he gasped in accordance to seeing this. “This one tore and it’s the same size as my back-up suit. Do you have a spare that will fit me?”

The slightly older pony began to trot back to his desk. “Well, let me check for back-up suits in my files. The Wonderbolt closet is on the second floor and I didn’t bring my key to unlock it, but I do keep all Wonderbolt clothing on file, and the best part is that I have all the size fittings written down.” He said, pulling out a key in one of the drawers in his desk.

Mr. Fitting then made his way to a file cabinet to the right of his desk up against the wall. He put the key in, turned it, and the drawer opened immediately going the full length until it stopped, exposing the immense amount of paperwork inside. Jubilate side stepped the drawer expertly and, without looking, pick out a file that was tagged: Wonderbolt flight suits.

“Here we are!” The unicorn said, splaying its contents out over his desk. “Now that we have the paperwork, I need to take some measurements.” He then pulled out some measuring tape from his desk and went to work with his magic.

While Mr. Fitting was taking measurements with his magic in control of the tape, he was sifting through the paperwork. In less than 20 seconds he was done.

“Well, I’ve got some bad news Soar. We don’t have a spare in your current size. We had some backups in your previous size, but whatever workouts Spitfire’s been making you do is working. Your body has almost swelled to Celestian guard status, but you still seem perfectly proportionate to that of a Pegasi.”

“So…that means…”

“That means I’m going to have to make a new one from scratch, and that might take a week to ten days.” The unicorn said matter-of-factly.

“Ten days!?” Soarin' yelled.

“Maybe two weeks, because I don’t have the correct fabric for a safe flight suit. I’m going to have to talk to Fancypants tomorrow about gettin the correct fabric. Until then you’re going to have to practice without one.”

The dark blue maned pegasus’ head dropped. “Can’t, Wonderbolt regulations require all members to be fitted properly for all official practices.”

Fitting sat back in his chair and brought his right hoof to his chin and began to contemplate deeply. He then closed his eyes and chuckled lightly.

“Well, I guess you’re going to have an extended vacation.” The unicorn said smugly.

Soarin’s demeanor quickly changed with that one statement. “Really? Can you really do that for me?” The pegasus said hopefully.

“I could…pull a few strings.” Soarin' could either cringe or chuckle at the pun, he chose that ladder. “And that does mean for Spitfire too. I’ll talk to her today, so she’ll stay off your now tone flank…for now, no promises when you’re suit’s done.”

“Sweet! That means I got the day off starting now, right?” Soarin' asked eagerly.

“Yep.”

“Woowho! Peace in the middle east Jubilate. Say, ‘Hi’ to the wife and kids for me!” The Wonderbolt said quickly, existing the room in record time.

“WAIT SOARIN'!” The unicorn yelled.

“What?” Soarin' said, peeking his head back into the room.

“Could I have you’re suit please, I don’t like wasting perfectly good fabric.”

“Sure, I guess.” No sooner had Soarin' ushered those words out of his mouth that a magic aura surrounded him, assisting him in the removal of his outfit.

After the suit was removed it went over to Mr. Fitting, hovering slightly above him, with some magical assistance of course. “Thank you Soar, I‘ll probably use this in a little experiment I’ve been accruing.”

“Alright then, bye Mr. Jubilate.”

“Bye, Mr. Bolt.”

Soarin' wasted no time leaving HQ and heading for the nearest ‘anything’ that served food. Vacation meant he could eat anything he wanted right? The first one he came across just so happened to be a donut shop, Donut Joe’s to be exact. Soarin' knew it was a good place; he had eaten there a number of times before, but not in a while, not since that time at the Royal Wedding with…

“Rainbow Dash…” Soarin' mumbled absent mindedly as he entered the tannish colored donut shop.

“Why if it idn’t my favorite Wonderbolt. Soarin', how ya doing? ” Asked the burly unicorn who looked like he was just checking something on the oven.

Soarin' smiled as he entered the near empty shop. “Hey Joe. I’m good, and I’ll be doing even better when you bring me six of your freshest donuts.”

“You got it! I got a baker’s dozen of glazed donuts that just came out of the oven 15 minutes ago. Hope you can handle the heat.” Joe said smartly.

Soarin' took a seat at one of the stools along the counter of the shop. “You know I can.” The pegasus said in complete confidence.

“Alright. Let’s see what you got,” Said Joe as he floated a tray of six freshly glazed donuts in front of Soarin'. Aforementioned pegasus didn’t waste anytime devouring the tasty treats. “Geez, Soarin' slow down. You’re gonna choke…again.”

The Wonderbolt let out a loud belch as he finished the six donuts in ten seconds flat. “Next!” Yelled Soarin', not noticing the four stallions entering the shop.

“Hey, Donut Joe!” Yelled the new arrival.

The professional flyer and baker turned to see the new arrivals.

“I gotta bone to pick with you!” The not-so-large dark brown earth pony said in a very heavy Manehatten accent. “That caterin’ order I had yesterday for my niece’s birthday party; you over charged me for it!”

“I did?” The tan unicorn question, shocked at the statement.

“Yeah! And I want my money back!” The stallion continued to yell.

Soarin' took this time to observe the obnoxious pony’s company. The largest of the group, who was an earth stallion, stood an inch or two taller than Soarin'. He had a black coat and yellow mane. Thee other two seemed to be a pair of unicorn twin stallions, one with a light-purple coat and dark purple mane. The other had a dark purple coat and light-purple mane.

All three were letting their loud friend do all the talking, but not without nodding mindlessly to everything the small earth stallion said.

“Whoa, whoa, calm down. Do you still have the donuts?” The baker asked.

“What? Of course not, they got eaten at the party and you didn’t give me a receipt.” The earth pony was getting more belligerent.

“You didn’t ask for one.” Donut Joe said coolly.

Soarin' chuckled lightly at this, earning the attention of the posse.

“You think somethin’s funny big guy? If you got jokes, I’d love to hear ‘em.” The woody colored pony trotted over to Soarin', puffing out his chest as he did so, trying to intimidate the professional flyer. It didn’t, but what got Soarin' a little worried was that the trio of ponies that came in with him were now surrounding the pegasus.

Soarin' stayed silent, keeping his eyes forward.

Donut Joe intervened verbally, but still staying behind the donut shop’s counter. “Keep him outta’ this. I don’t want to call the authorities.”

“You don’t have to Joe, I’ll get them myself.” Soarin' said as he hopped off the stool and trotted with some urgency towards the front door trying to get past the group. He didn’t succeed, as he was stopped by the silent, large earth pony.

“Hold up, swoled up!” Said the obvious ringleader.

“Listen, I don’t want to have to hurt you guys.” Soarin’ said. This bluff had such emotion that it could probably intimidate a kitten into stop purring and become mildly annoyed…almost.

The uproarious laughter reinforced the ‘almost’ part.

“Listen, Muscle Milk,” The small pony began, chuckling.

“Muscle milk?”

“You don’t know who you’re messin’ with. So why don’t you just back to sittin’ down and pickin’ your nose, ‘kay there Roid Rage?” The brown stallion finished with a pat on Soarin’s head.

“Roid Rage? Listen bub, I don’t have to take that-“

*SMASH*

A chair from one of the tables near by made it way to the back of Soarin’s head. It broke apart on contact. The vertically challenged pony was overjoyed.

Nice one Bubba!” He said to the black coated earth pony. “I didn’t think you’d catch on to my-“

“OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!” Shouted Soarin' turning to the stunned large earth pony.

“Wow…he’s still conscious…Hit’em again.” The dark brown pony said

“What?! NO!”

*Smash*

Another chair fell apart after it hit Soarin's head. “Will you stop that!?” Soarin' shouted, not even taking the time to cover his head.

*Smash*

“I SAID, QUIT IT!”

“Try a table.”

*SMASH*

“THAT”S IT!” The Wonderbolt yelled flaring open in wings sending a strong gust outward. The wind was so strong, that it knocked all four of the hostile visitors off their hooves and sent them flying until they hit the donut shop walls. All of the shops tables and chairs were now flying debris as the gale forced wind blew everything away. A lone chair found its way outside onto the street after it broke one of the windows, startling a peaceful pedestrian.

Eventually the wind died down and Donut Joe, who was still behind the shop’s counter, looked up from his make shift bunker to observe the damage. His shop was destroyed. Tables flipped, chairs broken, half and half cream along with other liquids littered the walls and floor, with Soarin' at the epicenter of it all.

The light blue pegasus looked around at the damage that he caused…well most of it. The four other stallions were lying in the debris, most of them unconscious after they struck the walls at such immense force. Surprisingly, the only one with his wits still about him was the brown earth pony with the bad attitude.

“Wha-what did, what are you? He said before passing out.

Soarin’ turned back Joe who looked like he was about to hyperventilate and break down into tears at the same time. He made one the last look to rest of restaurant before turning to back to the owner of said restaurant. That goofy smile that the Wonderbolt was known for was back on his face. “Uh…I can fix this.”

Author's Note:

I FINALLY DID IT! I FINALLY UPDATED THIS!

Please tell me if there are any grammatical errors or inconsistencies in this chapter. I would write something one day skip a week and then start writing again. I've just been so busy that it's actually starting to get me mad. -_-

Green thumbs and comments (even pointless and mundane ones) make me happy...so yeah, more of that please!