• Published 26th Oct 2012
  • 1,274 Views, 59 Comments

The Amorous Adventures of Scootaloo's Helmet - Fiddlebottoms



Helmet-Pony sex. What more can you request? Ok, how about an epic battle of good and evil helmets?

  • ...
18
 59
 1,274
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

I changed the name structure to reference "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers," because, you know, Jessicka.

Sorry, Mr. Regidar.

Also edited the second chapter. Nothing changed, it is just 10% less terrible now.
I really should take requests from people more often.

The moral is my favorite part.
Also, Applebloom's line in the third chapter. Someone had to come out and say it.

1516556
I hope you are happy.

Apple Bloom was hilarious, and Scootaloo's helmet killing the other

The moral makes it just like a real episode. Also, that's an interesting song

"Though it had just finished with the Unicorn, it was still hard. Helmets are like that because they are made of hard materials."
Quality work right there. Quality work.

1561953
There are sometimes when you get something into your head, and it is so unbelievably dumb, your only recourse is to say it and move on.
This was one of those times.

The helmet didn’t respond. It had no mercy.

Oh lord what have you created.... Bravo sir, bravo.

1562153
It's a cautionary tale, like Terminator, 2001: A Space Odyssey or that time I had a really vivid fever dream about the '60s Batman show where the Batcomputer turned evil and raped Robin.
I can only hope that people will take the message to heart and wear approved, non-evil safety gear when riding bicycles, motorcycles, scooters, and other such conveyances.

1562183
I have a 'new' story idea (it's also horrible cliche), the ponies of ponyville discover Fiddlebottoms fanfic's about them, hilarity and over the internet war ensues as they buy a computer and start raging at him.

See, my helmet just tried to rape my neighbor's horses. And they thought it was me! Guess who's gonna be reading your story at a court hearing today?

1562192
If I'd had an idea like this a week earlier (or the season premier was a week later), I'd have gone with having a group of grimdark versions of the Mane6 being responsible for clearing the decks for the new season. They'd have to destroy all the trollfic type characters that had appeared over the summer, probably assisted by a self-insert (who had reality altering powers through his typewriter or whatever).
I might still end up doing this next week. Depends on other things, like if the seeds planted by my blog entry end up going anywhere.

1562204
I can only hope that it assists, although you might still be liable if it was your helmet that attempted to rape the juvenile horses.

1561262
It is from Jack Off Jill's most produced album. I personally prefer Cannibal Songbook, but this song seemed to match the whole ... thing.
Over all, the whole story was an attempt to capture queasy adolescent sexuality and angst.

And the moral and Applebloom's part were written about a week ago. Basically, I thought of the first chapter, then Applebloom's anger, then the moral, and everything else was just trying to string the details together.

1562204 Ummm, don't you mean mental ward?

1564318 No, you silly filly!

1564301
When I was in High School, so many, many years ago, I was forced to read The Awakening. That, plus minor influences from stories like Last Exit to Brooklyn colored my view of "feminist" literature. Eventually I ran into Jane Austen and actually decent stories with romantic, female protagonists, but there is still a lingering memory of absolutely, fucking, goddamn-you're-a-stupid-bitch-who-deserves-to-die, train wreck heroines. That is what I was trying to parody with Scootaloo's reactions.

1564419

Thank you. God, I hated The Awakening. Teacher thought I was nuts.

What... I dont even...

1590050
1590145

It was a very important lesson about wearing proper safety gear.

Well, this was pretty glorious. I feel like I shouldn't have enjoyed it, but I did.

Ok......

This has to have been by far the STRANGEST thing I have ever read...
Still,it gets an upvote and fave from me.

Wait, what did I just read?

ok that was the weridest thang iv ever read

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I just can't. You are a strange puppy.

Could have done without the juvenile vaginas, admittedly.

This now has the second strangest pair of crackships I have ever seen.
The number one being Scootaloo X Sombras Horn...

And I don't know how to feel about the fact that I've come across enough crackships to be able to rank them.

I can't tell if I'm enlightened yet.

Login or register to comment