• Published 9th Oct 2012
  • 2,762 Views, 17 Comments

Rarity runs out of Toilet Paper - Blinky Writer



Rarity is caught in the most evil of plots she has ever faced.

  • ...
5
 17
 2,762

Picture Perfect?

“WHAT!” Scootaloo and Applebloom yelled out at the exact same moment

“I’m sorry; I have to go straight to Rarity’s after school and into my room...” Sweetie Belle sighed, leaning against her desk as her hands fiddling with her pencils.

“You sure she can’t excuse you for like one da-“ Scootaloo asked before quickly cut off by Sweetie Belle

“No, she was furious after I left my cookies out too cool and her date came over and went and tried one. She gave me that ‘Your Dead when I return’ looks when she jumped into the ambulance with her date...” moaned Sweetie Belle as she looked up at Cheerilee trying to teach the class about the different types of Clouds.

Applebloom scrunched up her face in thought “Why not Blackmail your sister to get off the hook?”

“How am I supposed to do that? I can’t get to her journal anymore ever since she got that safe...” Sweetie Belle replied

“Why not get an embarrassing picture of her?” Scootaloo Suggested

Applebloom nodded in agreement “Yeah, Then you can get ungrounded or force her to do stuff you want”

“Hmmmm....” Sweetie thought to herself


Rarity stretched from her bed and put down her book ‘Sonnet in the Olive Fields’ down. Her Blue eyes looked at the clock reading out at ’10:03’ and also towards the dark streets of Ponyville, Only lit up by Luna’s stars and the waxing moon. The beautiful seamstress quickly sneezed, trying to use her magic to grab a tissue nearby but watched as the tissue lit up but flopped away afterwards. Rarity sighed as she reached over and grabbed her tissue, then proceeding to rid her pristine nose of the green goo of ickyness. Rarity gave a slight sigh and a sniff “Great, I think I have a cold coming on...”

Rarity tossed the tissue into her trashcan that was already stuffed with bad dress designs and Pinkies homemade ‘romance novels’. She quickly went to pick up her book again when her stomach made a disgusting gurgle like sound of discomfort. Getting up, she quickly wiggled her feet into her slippers and removed her bedtime jewelry from her hands as to not muck them up.

Rarity quickly slipped towards her Master Bathroom and froze, forgetting her bathroom was under Renovations for what happened last week...


*FLASHBACK*

“Okay, You girls Ready!?” Pinkie giggled ecstatically as she lit the final candle.

“I’m always ready!” Scootaloo Grinned

“Uh-huh!” Sweetie Belle nodded

“Eeyup!” Applebloom replied, trying to copy her older brother

Pinkie threw her arms in the air, Her Pink frilly dress rising started to make the candles nearby Flicker “All Right then! Let’s, Get, STARTED!”

Pinkie drooped her arms and started staring at the mirror in a serious manner. She slowly took out the red paint and started drawing a Circle in the mirror surrounded by strange glyphs. The three young girls watched with awe and confusion as Pinkie continued in silence until she was finished. Then Pinkie started chanting “Oogla Boogle, Giggity Goo! Friends from beyond the mirror, I call upon YOU!”

The three girls watched as the paint lit up and the mirror started shaking. Slowly, the mirror image of the girls started to change until what looked like Pony versions of themselves were looking back at them. The Girls stared at their counterparts as their mirror counterparts stared back at them. Then, At the Exact same time, All 6 of them screamed and ran out of the bathroom with such force it broke the toilet and both ends. As the Toilet gushed outwards like a geyser, both Pinkies both giggled and high-fived one another.

“Good Job!” Pinkie Complemented

“Not so Shabby yourself” Pinkie’s Pony version of herself replied

“Call me” They both said as the angry shriek of Rarity could be heard from downstairs.


Rarity grumbled as she tiptoed past Sweeties room and walked down towards the other bathroom, wishing the repairs would be done faster so she didn’t have to use this slightly less fabulous of a bathroom. She opened the door and looked at the slightly yellowing white towels of the room. She quickly closed the door and pulled down her purple silk pants and white cutie mark panties. “Let’s get this over with...”


(We should agree that we know what happens and you do not have to read it and I don’t have to type it)


Rarity sighed in relief that the most unlady like thing she is forced to do was over. With a smile on her face, she reached towards the Toilet Paper. Her hand graceful swept air as she reached further and grabbed at the Cardboard that was on the roll. Rarity sighed and reached behind her where a box of Toilet paper was kept. Looking into the box, She noticed that only the cardboard tubes were left. “Oh Dear...”

Rarity heard beat raced as she reached over sideways and opened the cabinet cupboards under the sink, groping the cleaning supplies until she grabbed the plastic bag for the toilet paper. Rarity yanked the bag out and etched a look of horror on her face as she saw it was empty. “Oh Celestia, Why me...” she groaned with a sniff from her nose which felt like it was getting stuffed again.

Rarity quickly reached out with her magic to grab something, but felt it flicker due to her cold. Defeated, she blew her purple hair out of the way “I have to get to the other bathroom...”

Slowly getting up, She went to put her pants on before catching herself in the act. “No, These are my best pair of Panties. I will not ruin them with a...” She stopped, shuddering in thought “brown stain...”
Biting her lip, Rarity slowly wobbled out of the bathroom, slowly shuffling with her pants and undergarments wrapped around her ankles. She sped as fast as she could with her mighty hindrance, only stopping once to admire her figure on a nearby wall mirror “Almost perfect, just looks like I need a bit more ‘Oomph!’ in the buttocks regi- Toilet Paper, Need that Toilet Paper...”

Rarity slowly climbed up the stairs quietly, trying not to ruin anything with a stain. As she reached the top, she slowly dragged herself away from the stairs and lifted herself up. She resumed her shuffling along the upstairs hallway before planting her ear on Sweetie’s door, Hearing her younger sister slowly snoring away. Sighing with relief, Rarity continued on towards her Bathroom. She opened the door and stepped inside. The Toilet was missing and the Mirror was stained with paint. Rarity muttered a few curses to herself before heading to the sink.

The doors to the cabinet under the sink flew open; And Rarity almost cried a tear of joy. There was one roll of Toilet paper left. Rarity grabbed for it and felt it’s the soft texture on her hands. As a lady, she needed to buy the best kind there was. As soft as Pegasi wings and Durable for any task, not like the sandpaper Applejack buys for that Outhouse she calls “Indoor Plumbing.”

A smile etched on her face, Rarity quickly shuffled out of her room and back into the hall. She smiled as the small inconvenience was quickly solved without any further problems. Rarity continued to shuffle towards the stairs until she heard a click. Rarity looked behind her and saw Sweetie aiming her >Insert Handheld Device with Picture and Internet Connection here/Ipod Touch< towards her rear. Rarity let out a gasp as she fell forwards and another click was heard “Sweetie!”

Rarity gasped as she flipped over and looked at Sweetie in horror, “Wai-“

*CLICK*

Rarity turned to crawl down the stairs but started to tumble down, more clicking from Sweeties Device following. Each time capturing Rarity in a embarrassing pose.

Rarity panted at the bottom of the Stairs, clutching her toilet paper. Sweetie stood on the stairs with an evil grin etched on her face “Send or not to Send...”

Comments ( 16 )

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:
Well Sweetie Belle now has the embarassing picture....well several of them! :raritydespair:

"Oogle Boogle Giggety Goo." I immediately thought of this. :pinkiehappy:
s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/7443midnight_q_quagmire_50287.jpg

Rarity is going to be so mad with Sweetie Belle for this. :rainbowlaugh:

Don't feel too bad about what happened Rarity it wasn't unlady like, it happens to the best of us sometimes. :duck: You should be more concerened about how you're going to keep Sweetie Belle from sending that picture. :rainbowlaugh:

Also I can't help but notice that although you specifically made the characters humans to avoid making them do things that wouldn't make sense you still mention Rarity trying to use magic, might want to correct that.

1412623
I removed him for good measure
1414483
I kinda flopped on what I wanted to do. I wanted there to be magic, But I guess the story could flow better without it. I can easily edit that, I think.

1416504 Yeah now that I think about it Sweetie Belle must have set Rarity up, how would she able snap the picture unless she KNEW what would happen. :pinkiecrazy:/:rainbowlaugh:

As of now this is offically on Feature Box Crusaders in the Comedy Tag, it was just too good to pass up. :rainbowlaugh:

1415578 After seeing "Look Before You Sleep" humanized on YouTube it makes sense, there would normally still be the question of why Rarity didn't just teleport to her master bathroom but since you mention her having a cold that's affecting her magic it makes sense. :eeyup:

1505641

Yes, I can say that I needed a better way to explain that. I didn't want to flat out say it in the middle of the story.

1519031 Now I wonder how much it might take for fans to start animating fanfics, cause if they do this had better be one of them. :trixieshiftright:

I Say no! no, f* NO!, To random Capitalization Of words.
Also typos:
too cool -> to cool
Your Dead ->You are dead

Was this about humanized Rarity or anthro Rarity? :rainbowhuh:

2903411

It is a mess of a story. I am really not going to improve it or fix it unless I feel like it. It isn't a grad epic story, It is 3 am scribblings when I couldn't sleep.

You must be pyshic or something. You predicted "Equestria Girls". :pinkiegasp:

Login or register to comment